IDK vs RPK

Thread starter #1
Playing on a collapsed graphic card

marceluss head
in inventory

don't judge me ty

tuff guy it was around 6-9am my timezone and i was drinking with my friend... ;) (i was up the entire night)
okai , but just saying some of ur time here was wasted on looting shit items ten delete it than focusing on killing more enemy , a word of advice Loot any weapon u find in ur way then delete later what u don't need ... but as for armors dont focus on looting Horned scales and kleed shit target only the parts that is more expencive like steel , tung cronite and oghama etc

Despite all of that u made a good gear well done .

Thread starter #12
okai , but just saying some of ur time here was wasted on looting shit items ten delete it than focusing on killing more enemy , a word of advice Loot any weapon u find in ur way then delete later what u don't need ... but as for armors dont focus on looting Horned scales and kleed shit target only the parts that is more expencive like steel , tung cronite and oghama etc

Despite all of that u made a good gear well done .
Well when i loot i regain the stamina i lost from killing people anyways, I usually never loot but i'm poor now, So i need it :p
I don't lose anything from looting, same effect as just walking in combat mode to regen stamina, it's just ++

Well when i loot i regain the stamina i lost from killing people anyways, I usually never loot but i'm poor now, So i need it :p
I don't lose anything from looting, same effect as just walking in combat mode to regen stamina, it's just ++
Poor kid xD