If people were Lol characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
For people that dont knew it is Leage of legends(lol) where every char has 1 passive ability 3 normal abilitys(that come under Q, W and E) and 1 ultimate.

to start of if Seb was a char he would have the title Code master with the ability's of:

Passive(Dmging bugs/Taunt): creates bugs when he moves along that dmg people that follow him./Seb will attract people to attack him instead of friendly champions if they are low.

Q(Fix): Seb sacrifices bugs around him to empower himself with dmg and dif boost.

W(Ignore): Seb empowers his bugs to do more dmg and slow people.

E(Math): Seb does his math wrong spawning bugs in a area that slow enemy's on impact.

Ulti(Miracle):Long long cooldown ability around 8 months can be used 2 times in a row that creates a miracle on the field that gives him a dmg boost but also spawns in invisible bugs that will attack anyone on sight.

As for Henric:

Passive(Strong Presence): people around him gain bonus dmg and dif while enemy's have their attack lowered.

Q(From the shadows/Imperfect Balance): Passive:Henric is invisible while not attacking Active:Enrages enemy's to attack an ally(can only be done while invisible) and dmging them for a long duration.

W(WallOTex'): Henric creates a area around him that lowers the attack and silences enemy's for a short duration.

E(Evade subject):Henric manages to evade all ability's for a short duration

Ulti(Perfect balance):Long cooldown ability around 1 month silences all enemy's for a short duration.

if you dont knew why i gave a ability like X to someone ask away.

Thread not made to insult anyone and will be removed is seb or henric doesnt like it.

Who is Seb and Henric? Names sound gay and french...are they gay couple?

Thread starter #3

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #5

Dsn

Honored Member
the Dev and the CEO of MO.
I did not know that Mortal Online was a product of a gay couple...guess I learn someting about gay ppl today.

Thread starter #7

Dsn

Honored Member
I did not know that Mortal Online was a product of a gay couple...guess I learn someting about gay ppl today.
i have no idea where you picked up this need to call them gay since i dont see anything about it in the post.

i have no idea where you picked up this need to call them gay since i dont see anything about it in the post.
From the names man...Seb and Henric...gay french ppl...u didnt know they where gay?

Thread starter #9

Dsn

Honored Member
how would i knew that they are french or gay..
Aw sorry man, its just that everybody knows...again, sorry...not they way we wanted ppl to find out about it. Sorry ma bad

Im going out for a run now...dont talk to me.

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
I think Chocolate Biscuit is a great title. Everyone loves chocolate biscuits, if Henric likes them he won't remove the thread, right?

Thread starter #14

Dsn

Honored Member
I think Chocolate Biscuit is a great title. Everyone loves chocolate biscuits, if Henric likes them he won't remove the thread, right?
you dont play lol much do you.

with caramel...

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
you dont play lol much do you.
I find Chocolate Biscuit very appropriate. When i am not hungry i don't notice them laying on the table, but when their smell hits me i have this sudden urge to omnomnom dozen of them, and always save chocolate one for laters. And... and when i have my mouth full, i pretty much cannot speak.
And what does Code Master exactly have to do with anything, Mr Know-All?! All his abilities do is order around bugs. Seb should be titled Bugman or... or Ladybird if anything, since we know his relations with Chocolate Biscuit. Hmpf!

Thread starter #18

Dsn

Honored Member
I find Chocolate Biscuit very appropriate. When i am not hungry i don't notice them laying on the table, but when their smell hits me i have this sudden urge to omnomnom dozen of them, and always save chocolate one for laters. And... and when i have my mouth full, i pretty much cannot speak.
And what does Code Master exactly have to do with anything, Mr Know-All?! All his abilities do is order around bugs. Seb should be titled Bugman or... or Ladybird if anything, since we know his relations with Chocolate Biscuit. Hmpf!
we all knew seb creates in game bugs and people that play the game get hurt by those bugs i.e. his passive to create bugs(get it, bugs) that hurt anyone that follows him. and the taunt part is that he always takes bullets that should have been aimed at Henric when it comes to balancing that he does not do.
as for biscuits the only biscuit in Lol is the Total biscuit of rejuvenation named after the cynical Brit Total Biscuit.

Kha-Ri

Honored Member
[...] and the taunt part is that he always takes bullets that should have been aimed at Henric when it comes to balancing that he does not do.
Of course he takes the bullets. He probably rolls a support and babysits Henric.
[...] as for biscuits the only biscuit in Lol is the Total biscuit of rejuvenation named after the cynical Brit Total Biscuit.
And now there will also be Chocolate Biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.