Is the core game fixed/complete yet?

Thread starter #1
for those of you that remember me -- hi...again...I guess XD
im just checking back in on this game to see if the core of the game has been completed yet?
I see a lot has been updates since I last played, but I wanted to know if the game is actually complete yet in its core gameplay...that's all

Thread starter #3
welp, figures as much... is that game atleast a bit more functional? will I still die from going down a 2 ft slope, or from an npc shooting through a wall 200 ft away?
any AI fix? anything? or did sebby just throw up the middle finger again ^_^

welp, figures as much... is that game atleast a bit more functional? will I still die from going down a 2 ft slope, or from an npc shooting through a wall 200 ft away?
any AI fix? anything? or did sebby just throw up the middle finger again ^_^
Game is plenty functional, if you think its bad now u should have played years ago.

You never would die from a 2 ft slope.

They actually did some ai related stuff.

Seb never throws up the middle finger. He cant fix everything, and hes not inm charge of the decision making.

Thread starter #5
Game is plenty functional, if you think its bad now u should have played years ago.

You never would die from a 2 ft slope.

They actually did some ai related stuff.

Seb never throws up the middle finger. He cant fix everything, and hes not inm charge of the decision making.
lol

are you sure about that one? XD

Oh nice, I gotta check it out

The middle finger was metaphorical ^_^

Thread starter #6
Also...was there something I missed? My old forum account is gone, everything looks different ..as if it never existed

Last edited:
how finished can a fantasy game be without a dragon? honestly, they've had the better part of a decade to put one in game, and they've had the animation from the start...

-barcode

Thread starter #8
how finished can a fantasy game be without a dragon? honestly, they've had the better part of a decade to put one in game, and they've had the animation from the start...

-barcode
I like the idea, but honestly they have had the better part of a decade to even make the game fully functional , and they couldn't even do that...at this point I have zero hope for this game, for now im not going to even waste my time playing it again, but meh it was fun while it lasted -- I guess ill just stand at a distance and give a half-hearted smile ^_^

Depends how long ago you played. From many years ago to recently:
The combat feels a bit better (maybe better lag compensation).
AI pathing for mounts following is better.
Items and UI work for the most part.
There was recently patch for TC guards to stop them shooting through walls.
New content added (magic expansions, ether-realm(when dead), some new resources and mobs etc. If it's been incredibly long since u played, there's a whole desert continent expansion).
Many many bug fixes and tweaks to balance and quality of life.

It still has some work to do, but I think it's in a very playable state.

The easiest way to find out whether or not the game has been fixed or changed to your liking is to log in and check things out for yourself.

That is what I would’ve done. But seeing that I still play an hour or so on most days each week, I will say that the game feels fine.

A side note, a few of the longstanding bugs, like the “failed to split stack”, may have been fixed (I haven’t encountered them for quite some time now), so here’s hoping for the best.

Thread starter #11
The easiest way to find out whether or not the game has been fixed or changed to your liking is to log in and check things out for yourself.

That is what I would’ve done. But seeing that I still play an hour or so on most days each week, I will say that the game feels fine.

A side note, a few of the longstanding bugs, like the “failed to split stack”, may have been fixed (I haven’t encountered them for quite some time now), so here’s hoping for the best.
*Loads in game, fps dosent go higher than 32, turns back and logs out* "ive seen all that I needed to see here. "
if they haven't even optimized the game to where its playable I know they haven't done anything worth sticking around for XD

*Loads in game, fps dosent go higher than 32, turns back and logs out* "ive seen all that I needed to see here. "
if they haven't even optimized the game to where its playable I know they haven't done anything worth sticking around for XD
Hmm I get 80-120 fps pretty much everywhere I go, 50-60 fps in Tindrem...

Keurk

i get 120 fps no matter where , 100 in tind when it is overcrowed
to OP: i dont think the core issue this game is having, or the core things it does lacks, will ever be fixed /released. Something a lot of people forgive nowadays : be happy with what we currently have. Dont expect much from SV

Last edited:
I like the idea, but honestly they have had the better part of a decade to even make the game fully functional , and they couldn't even do that...at this point I have zero hope for this game, for now im not going to even waste my time playing it again, but meh it was fun while it lasted -- I guess ill just stand at a distance and give a half-hearted smile ^_^
Actually the game is looking much better now than let’s say a year ago . Steam charts are slowly climbing , right now there’s 105 ppl playing through steam , that doesn’t sound like much but it’s definitely more than the average 60 players before Mortal Royale was announced .

Your pc must be pretty old ; my 6 year old pc gets about 60-100 FPS everywhere besides fab (~45-50 FPS there)

Keurk

Actually the game is looking much better now than let’s say a year ago . Steam charts are slowly climbing , right now there’s 105 ppl playing through steam , that doesn’t sound like much but it’s definitely more than the average 60 players before Mortal Royale was announced .
most i have seen in a while just now