Is this a good time to come back?

Thread starter #1

silver

Well since mo2 might be release in 2040
Should I come back to MO now?
Will there be a new content for mo after Haven?

Ive just come back since launch and im having a great time! I even subbed and gonna buy another character slot too! So much has changed and it runs great and still looks great!

The player population has been going up ever since Haven was released, though the mainland seems rather deserted now that there is an island that is effectively Trammel for those who don’t opt-out of the indefinite fledgling flag.

Overall, the Haven patch seems to have brought a net positive for the game despite a number of issues that have been brought up by the community, like the fact that only the first character in an account without any other existing characters can go to Haven by default.

4DF06598-4BD3-4A2A-AD5C-A166791927BC.png

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
the fact that only the first character in an account without any other existing characters can go to Haven by default.
Please mention the work-around; it is a prime example of classic Star Vault programming:
Apparently you can create a new char and pick Random location and you can end up in Haven...
(on any account, if you try it enough times)
It is true. Me and Bektar just made chars on our main accounts there. It took me 14 attempts :p Bektar got it in 3
. As @Bathor said, "Hilarious, but not at all surprising."

myrland is burning 100 reds joind the game for a house fight gl
yes. Is know in MO history now as "vagina war" is epic name. i love name.