Krakens Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolagAmur

Pretty stupid / sad tbh. When a girl asks you what tattoo it is of, you can say "oh yeah, its a tattoo of this game" hahaha
Lol what you just said clarifies that you are afraid of girls. Clearly you have no game. I could rep a Pokemon tattoo on my back and girls would like it just bc of how i represented it.

Lol welllllll maybe not Pokemon but you get what im sayinggg ya?

Seath

Lol what you just said clarifies that you are afraid of girls. Clearly you have no game. I could rep a Pokemon tattoo on my back and girls would like it just bc of how i represented it.

Lol welllllll maybe not Pokemon but you get what im sayinggg ya?
Afraid of girls? If only you knew me IRL :eek: Either way I get what you're saying but you have to admit.. Getting a tattoo of a (not well known) game, is rather... silly? I guess I can do with that word. :rolleyes:

MolagAmur

Afraid of girls? If only you knew me IRL :eek: Either way I get what you're saying but you have to admit.. Getting a tattoo of a (not well known) game, is rather... silly? I guess I can do with that word. :rolleyes:
Yeah i mean its something i wouldnt do but hey...whatevs lol.

just because it would be stupid/sad/silly if people saw you with a tattoo of a videogame you doesn't mean kraken couldn't pull it off. which, btw, i'd bet my balls on him being able to.

kraken's a boss.

There are good tattoos and there are shit tattoos, Kraken's is not a shit tattoo so if someone judges him for it they are likely too shallow to be worth trying to hook up with anyway.

grasthard

Do u

Do u really think ppl who plays MO cares for girls? Come on dude

I dont like girls :) i'm in ENVY
fixed :D

Pretty stupid / sad tbh. When a girl asks you what tattoo it is of, you can say "oh yeah, its a tattoo of this game" hahaha

it's a babunta, bitches like babuntas!

always better than gay chinese writings tattoo, where people think they wrote words like "eternity" or "courage" or other gay things like that while the tattoeer probably wrote "I suck dongs" or "imbecile" (with the right to do so actually)

ps: the molva foot looks like a black jesus face from this picture hehe

Seath came to the thread with a douchey flame
Slinging insults left and right, tarnishing Kraken's name
Until he was viciously pwned by Bobzer the writer
Now, tail between legs, his panties can't be tighter.
Another glorious poeam! Keep at it my good sir, one day you willl reach those stars every unicorn dreams bout

HUH

fixed :D

it's a babunta, bitches like babuntas!

always better than gay chinese writings tattoo, where people think they wrote words like "eternity" or "courage" or other gay things like that while the tattoeer probably wrote "I suck dongs" or "imbecile" (with the right to do so actually)

ps: the molva foot looks like a black jesus face from this picture hehe
its not a molva foot, its a babunta :p

Seath

Seath came to the thread with a douchey flame
Slinging insults left and right, tarnishing Kraken's name
Until he was viciously pwned by Bobzer the writer
Now, tail between legs, his panties can't be tighter.
"Douchey flame slinging insults"? All I said was it was stupid / sad, Scrubnub. Bobzer is wrong to think I judged anyone on this thread, only said my views on having a tattoo of a game, not judging who is having the tattoo. Please use your poetry skills on better / valid things. Good day sir.

I agree. I'm actually rather against tattoos as a whole but having a tattoo should (in my opinion) only be done with something meaningful / that has affected your life that you would like to look back in years into the future. I mean, who wants to think "ah yes, I remember that game.. mortal online. I fucked shit up!" when they're 80? xD

Seath

I subbed yesterday <3

Reyna

Trial Member
Then why arent u in GK u dummy?

Also, I think the tattoo is really cool. Gratz.

PS: Kraken are you a supporter of Flu? :D

you know the foot of mulva looks like a sad face?
Lets put a smile on that face!

I agree. I'm actually rather against tattoos as a whole but having a tattoo should (in my opinion) only be done with something meaningful / that has affected your life that you would like to look back in years into the future. I mean, who wants to think "ah yes, I remember that game.. mortal online. I fucked shit up!" when they're 80? xD
This is what happens when you get "meaningful" tattoos

What would you prefer? A tribal tattoo, "RIP Dad", eternity written in Japanese or something badass like Kraken's, the fact that it's from a game doesn't even matter, it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.