Krakens Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovahkiin

Now, that's what i call addicted.

unless you take a picture that is in better light, as it is I say it's a bad tattoo based on the shading vs. your skin tone since it just looks like a pile of black ink. If you have to show people a picture of what the tattoo is, then it's a bad tattoo, imo.

Xar

Cool tattoo. I like it.

greetings

grasthard

unless you take a picture that is in better light, as it is I say it's a bad tattoo based on the shading vs. your skin tone since it just looks like a pile of black ink. If you have to show people a picture of what the tattoo is, then it's a bad tattoo, imo.
i think is a general problem of black ink on black skin...

Diphling

The Desperado
"
I agree. I'm actually rather against tattoos as a whole but having a tattoo should (in my opinion) only be done with something meaningful / that has affected your life that you would like to look back in years into the future. I mean, who wants to think "ah yes, I remember that game.. mortal online. I fucked shit up!" when they're 80? xD
Why cannot someone just have a piece of artwork on their body? Tattoos are expressive pieces of art. They aren't *required* to be meaningful.

A genuinely outstanding tattoo is one that is an actual piece of art that carries meaning with the person. You don't know if someone on a molva decapitating a noob has meaning for him, so why judge?

Seath

Why cannot someone just have a piece of artwork on their body? Tattoos are expressive pieces of art. They aren't *required* to be meaningful.

A genuinely outstanding tattoo is one that is an actual piece of art that carries meaning with the person. You don't know if someone on a molva decapitating a noob has meaning for him, so why judge?
1. Please notice I had in brackets "in my opinion". I'm allowed to have my opinion right?

2.Please also notice that I had also said I'm not judging anyone.

Please read my posts.
Peace

1. Please notice I had in brackets "in my opinion". I'm allowed to have my opinion right?

2.Please also notice that I had also said I'm not judging anyone.

Please read my posts.
Peace
sure, you can have your opinion.

but, your opinion isn't impervious to questions. generally, if you can't come up with a reasonable response to someone else questioning your opinion, your opinion is dumb. which is fine, i guess.

also, just because you say "i'm not judging anyone" followed by "who wants to think of........when they're 80? xD", doesn't mean you didn't judge anyone. you just did. that's called judging.

EDIT: i think i just predicted your response in my mind. oh god please don't make me create some sort of visual aide so that he understands. here is my pre-emptive response.

so you're talking to your friend and then you're like "everyone who uses wheelchairs are retards!"
to the person behind you that was rolling along in their wheelchair, it's the same as saying it to their face. minus some of the creepy i'm-going-to-murder-you vibes.

Ghuton

Hmmmm... nice tatto Kraken, now, go wash your arm... oh wait!!!

(se tá bem loco né, poe uma foto melhor disso dai, não entendi a tatoo direito.)

Theia

Ok - this is awesome and must be rewarded!

Kraken please send me a PM so I can get your details.

Feels like you deserve three free months to me!

KhaoticKaos

Hahaha, awesome.

IMO the tat is barely even representing the game, it's just badass regardless.

Totally deserves free game-time for that though, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.