Krakens Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resin

Tattoo is cool. Is it a cover? I could be wrong, but I would guess that because of the heavy black around the foot. Hope you get that free game time, they should give you a title too.

Dovahkiin

Tattoo is cool. Is it a cover? I could be wrong, but I would guess that because of the heavy black around the foot. Hope you get that free game time, they should give you a title too.
Yea, the tile: MO tattoo guy...
Cmon.. wtf are you talking about lol..

Resin

too long. inked ? dedicated ? I like titles, I think they should be handing them out like candy.

Dovahkiin

too long. inked ? dedicated ? I like titles, I think they should be handing them out like candy.
Like candy's? Bullshit.

KhaoticKaos

Molva's had no better knockdown than bullhorses.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Awesome Theia, and Kraken u better go give that tatooist a nice lil tips ;)

This is what happens when you get "meaningful" tattoos
What would you prefer? A tribal tattoo, "RIP Dad", eternity written in Japanese or something badass like Kraken's, the fact that it's from a game doesn't even matter, it looks cool.
Actually I think the death of the guy's wife only makes the tattoo even more meaningful. It makes a lot more sense to get a tattoo of a loved one who has been very close to you, and especially one who has died, because your love for them is not likely to change (most of the time).

@Kraken, VERY NICE tattoo man. Of course, some people might have a point in saying that tattoos should be meaningful, but fuck, some people get tattoos because they just like the look of them and I have to say, that is one badass tattoo.

As for your sig, I protest: You exhibited the "ENVY" behavior in OUTS, if I remember correctly. Maybe the ENVY face should be a bit more :eek: than the OUTS face, but Kraken is Kraken.

Thread starter #74

xkrakenx

Actually I think the death of the guy's wife only makes the tattoo even more meaningful. It makes a lot more sense to get a tattoo of a loved one who has been very close to you, and especially one who has died, because your love for them is not likely to change (most of the time).

@Kraken, VERY NICE tattoo man. Of course, some people might have a point in saying that tattoos should be meaningful, but fuck, some people get tattoos because they just like the look of them and I have to say, that is one badass tattoo.

As for your sig, I protest: You exhibited the "ENVY" behavior in OUTS, if I remember correctly. Maybe the ENVY face should be a bit more :eek: than the OUTS face, but Kraken is Kraken.

hahah ur right mate

hjanuzzi

Trial Member
woah the tattoo looks pretty nice!

but you are ugly

Aphilas

Cronite Supporter
Hmm, sure ? Remember TOPs chain knockdown ? Kraken mate, put that text under the tatoo ;)

"Knockdown like a TOP" :D
Molvas were actually horrible for knockdowns, bullhorse did knockdown job 10 times better. Actually the easiest way to kill molva was to run in front of it so you get knockdown - molva goes into negative stam for 5-7 seconds which prevents it from moving and gives enough time for 2 guys to chop it down with overhead strikes.
Molvas excelled for mounted archers due to HP. 2 MAs on molvas could easily take on 4-5 opponents not on molvas.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Molvas were actually horrible for knockdowns, bullhorse did knockdown job 10 times better. Actually the easiest way to kill molva was to run in front of it so you get knockdown - molva goes into negative stam for 5-7 seconds which prevents it from moving and gives enough time for 2 guys to chop it down with overhead strikes.
Molvas excelled for mounted archers due to HP. 2 MAs on molvas could easily take on 4-5 opponents not on molvas.
Well u dont remember it cause u where using it. We raided CC under TOP control every day back then without too much troubble, then suddenly we started getting pushed back and had to retreat and stuff in CC.

Then we could easily see what it was, 5-6 TOP/Outs on Molvas knocking people down while the 18 others spamm kills the one knocked down.

That was the biggest reason why people bitched about knockdowns, Molvas and Bullhorses back then.

Molvas got just as many knocks as bulls did.

This certainly allows me to speak in Kraken's mother language:

Caraio, velho! não creio. aí sim.. passou de level emo pra hard core!

Teroh

Cool tat cant to see it colored

Status
Not open for further replies.