Lashaniqua's fight against RPK: A Tale of Vengeance

Thread starter #1
This is a trailer for an upcoming feature film about a retired thief and her husband.
They moved to the Bakti countryside to peacefully grow salvia in their old age... Then everything changed when RPK attacked.
They burned the couples home to the ground, assuming that no one would dare retaliate against the greatest force in all of Myrland.
The fire that engulfed Lashaniqua and SlaverJoe's home was nothing compared to the newfound fire that burned within them. Vengeance is coming... and evil will be punished.

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
@Lashaniqua901 , darling, it's been a month and your fans are rabid for the release of your still-to-come feature film. Give us an update? This Mysterious Star-Vault-like Silence is killing us.

Amelia

Lashaniqua one of the best thief in MO If I remember right.

Many moons ago, I logged in and the first thing I saw in my chat window was “Lashaniqua is snooping in your pockets”, followed by “Lashaniqua says: Why don’t you have more valuable things in your pocket??”

That was my first encounter with Lashaniqua, and I remembered it well.

Thread starter #6
@Lashaniqua901 , darling, it's been a month and your fans are rabid for the release of your still-to-come feature film. Give us an update? This Mysterious Star-Vault-like Silence is killing us.
I've been lazy and playing classic wow but ill edit something this weekend and hopefully have the first part released by monday

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I'd like to quell the rumours that Lashaniqua is deceased; it's obvious that she, like other great artists before her, has only faked her own death.

Thread starter #10
Wait no further folks!
A new year, a new video!!!
More footage of my RPK infiltration and shenanigans

Всем привет, хотелось бы поинтересоваться где вы отдыхаете? Собрались с мужем и детьми отдохнуть и увидели на этом сайте рекомендации по отдыху. В целом хочется поехать на море за границу примерно в Грецию, Турцию или Болгарию. Посоветуйте где сейчас лучше отдохнуть?

Thread starter #12
Всем привет, хотелось бы поинтересоваться где вы отдыхаете? Собрались с мужем и детьми отдохнуть и увидели на этом сайте рекомендации по отдыху. В целом хочется поехать на море за границу примерно в Грецию, Турцию или Болгарию. Посоветуйте где сейчас лучше отдохнуть?
I don't know what this says but im going to assume it says something like "OMG what a great video. How does she pull off such valiant feats?!? All are astounded at her agility and grace as mortal online's premier thief"

I don't know what this says but im going to assume it says something like "OMG what a great video. How does she pull off such valiant feats?!? All are astounded at her agility and grace as mortal online's premier thief"
Translated using Google Translate:

"Hello everyone, I would like to ask where are you resting? Gathered with her husband and children to relax and saw recommendations for rest on this site. In general, I want to go to the sea abroad about to Greece, Turkey or Bulgaria. Advise where it is better to have a rest now?"

Make of it what you will.

Thread starter #14
Translated using Google Translate:

"Hello everyone, I would like to ask where are you resting? Gathered with her husband and children to relax and saw recommendations for rest on this site. In general, I want to go to the sea abroad about to Greece, Turkey or Bulgaria. Advise where it is better to have a rest now?"

Make of it what you will.
I like my translation much better

Thread starter #16
shameless self bump! gotta get youtube famous from mortal online

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
am I youtube famous yet?
You might want to use facebook and Twitter, the Mortal Online subreddit, and any other platforms accessible to you to share your content more widely, if you want to improve your chances of YT fame.

Or, you can just make videos more often.

Thread starter #20
Is it too early to start getting impatient for the next video by @Lashaniqua901 ?
WAIT NO LONGER FRIEND!

RPK destroys many homes... But this time they messed with the wrong family. Last time, we saw the master thief Lashaniqua infiltrate their keep. With this precarious position inside the enemy's base, she brought in the only man for the job. Her husband Slaverjoe was finally ready to exact his revenge.