Last Night At Tindrem

Thread starter #1
image0.jpg

Credit : Iwein - Source : Click Here

Last Night Was one Crazy Night, The Citizens of Tindrem Reported a Flying object Circling Above all Tindrem and Made his Way South Passing The Main Bank, the Phenomena Occurred at 10:39 am, the Scholars Failed to agree or to identity of that Creature while some Speculate it Was a Dragon while other identify it as a Griffin or some sort of Large Eagle, the Appearance Was also Followed by a Minor Incident Which a Guy Showed up Calling himself " Nice Commoner " who acted, talked and engaged in Conversations with the Citizens Telling them : The Time Has Come! ....

The appearance Started a panic For some of the Religious groups and other official Parties, including the church of Soldeus , where the High Sparrow descried the incident as"a fulfilling a prophecy of the End of Time!" and Add "its Time To pray" , while other Religious Groups Like the Followers of Zelua , The Sept of Sunna Assured that The Goddess are Returning The Griffins To the Mortal Realm To Restore the Lost Hope and there high Priestess Considers it as a Sign For Peace and hope and a golden age that shall Heal The Empire and bring The unity .

i am not Sure What this Object Was but if it was a Griffin or Large Eagle its a Good Sign in my Culture , According to khurite Literature and the religious text " Book of Migii " : The Goddess Tend To take the Shape of The Eagles To Watch Over Men and Deliver them From Evil, Somaku in the old Faith Took the Shape of great golden Eagle to Fight her two Siblings before She Exile them to the Darkness ... in the book of Visions The Eagles are Mentioned : "if a Dreamer Saw an Eagle he is Granted peace in his troubles , if the Eagle was next to him or standing on his Shoulders then it means he is Going to War and he Will Win, if he Saw himself riding on an Eagle Then he is Granted a great power on all that bellow the Skies , and if he Saw himself Fighting an Eagle Then he will meet his Death With Honor".

Personally i See it as a Sign , Perhaps it is a Sign To The Favor of the Empire, not So long ago one of our Sons " @ruben ibarruri " nominated himself as an emperor upon all Myrland , for those of you who Don know Ruben he is a Khurite-Thurisar who is pretty know to practice and Honor the khurite Traditions, i Would Like to believe that This Sign means that if ruben ibarrurri took Charge of the empire he will grant the empire the peace , prosper and perhaps bring Reconciliation to all the parts of the Myrland , Who know may be he Can unify the empire once again under one Flag! , i know my people and i say the khurite will Accept a Khurite Emperor who Rule in Tindrem .

and Perhaps it means its Time to leave Tindrem, Perhaps you are Like the Eagle Ruben, you Circled many times at Tindrem and now its Time To take your Wings South, To your People who will Welcome you and love you for who u are not what u have , perhaps its time to leave ... Only Days will Tell!.

Your Faithful
@Great genral Mingxia

Last edited:
I am very impressed with this amazing event.
I would have liked to be there to see that historic moment.
No doubt it is a sign from the gods.
But which one? From Soldeus? From Seth? Zelua?
I can not help thinking about the message I received from a supposed emissary of the order of the Dragon.
Events seem to happen and the feeling that something terrible is going to happen at any moment is present throughout Myrland.
Fear, doubts, uncertainty ... is a strange feeling.
I am traveling slowly from the free cities of Sarduca, on a slow boat trip taking advantage to gather support, gather my old friends and close agreements and plans for the future.

Return to Tindrem? It is an option perhaps, but first I must reclaim the ancestral land of my ancestors and establish myself, while preparing to detail my next step.
It is true that I have presented myself as a candidate for the throne of Myrland. I feel that it is a natural continuation of my stage as the hand of Emperor Komodor. Now that he has fallen, I suppose I must continue working for the future of Myrland. But I'm not sure yet what happened. Maybe my destiny is different, the idea of traveling to the South, or of meeting with the remains of our people, appeals to me. Also the idea of visiting the lands of my atepasados Thursar.
However, I must find my home.

I feel we need more information about the mistery event in Tindrem. ¿You think we can find one informat, that know more about this mistery?

Speznat

View attachment 12659
Credit : Iwein - Source : Click Here

Last Night Was one Crazy Night, The Citizens of Tindrem Reported a Flying object Circling Above all Tindrem and Made his Way South Passing The Main Bank, the Phenomena Occurred at 10:39 am, the Scholars Failed to agree or to identity of that Creature while some Speculate it Was a Dragon while other identify it as a Griffin or some sort of Large Eagle, the Appearance Was also Followed by a Minor Incident Which a Guy Showed up Calling himself " Nice Commoner " who acted, talked and engaged in Conversations with the Citizens Telling them : The Time Has Come! ....

The appearance Started a panic For some of the Religious groups and other official Parties, including the church of Soldeus , where the High Sparrow descried the incident as"a fulfilling a prophecy of the End of Time!" and Add "its Time To pray" , while other Religious Groups Like the Followers of Zelua , The Sept of Sunna Assured that The Goddess are Returning The Griffins To the Mortal Realm To Restore the Lost Hope and there high Priestess Considers it as a Sign For Peace and hope and a golden age that shall Heal The Empire and bring The unity .

i am not Sure What this Object Was but if it was a Griffin or Large Eagle its a Good Sign in my Culture , According to khurite Literature and the religious text " Book of Migii " : The Goddess Tend To take the Shape of The Eagles To Watch Over Men and Deliver them From Evil, Somaku in the old Faith Took the Shape of great golden Eagle to Fight her two Siblings before She Exile them to the Darkness ... in the book of Visions The Eagles are Mentioned : "if a Dreamer Saw an Eagle he is Granted peace in his troubles , if the Eagle was next to him or standing on his Shoulders then it means he is Going to War and he Will Win, if he Saw himself riding on an Eagle Then he is Granted a great power on all that bellow the Skies , and if he Saw himself Fighting an Eagle Then he will meet his Death With Honor".

Personally i See it as a Sign , Perhaps it is a Sign To The Favor of the Empire, not So long ago one of our Sons " @ruben ibarruri " nominated himself as an emperor upon all Myrland , for those of you who Don know Ruben he is a Khurite-Thurisar who is pretty know to practice and Honor the khurite Traditions, i Would Like to believe that This Sign means that if ruben ibarrurri took Charge of the empire he will grant the empire the peace , prosper and perhaps bring Reconciliation to all the parts of the Myrland , Who know may be he Can unify the empire once again under one Flag! , i know my people and i say the khurite will Accept a Khurite Emperor who Rule in Tindrem .

and Perhaps it means its Time to leave Tindrem, Perhaps you are Like the Eagle Ruben, you Circled many times at Tindrem and now its Time To take your Wings South, To your People who will Welcome you and love you for who u are not what u have , perhaps its time to leave ... Only Days will Tell!.

Your Faithful
@Great genral Mingxia
Im still confused why you simply cant make a atleast full HD screesnhot or a 4k one to zoom in the picture in nice quality withoout needing me to question the OP about his potato pc.
:) sry but please man atleast a decent screenshot press the print button on you keyboard and import it to paint and save it as jpg and upload it its not that hard please. than we all could closer identify that pixel heap instead of discussion about, if its an Eagle/Dragon/flying worm/Hydra/habicht/swagger/flying octopus or whatever. whatever make decent screenshots and we dont have to discuss about nonsense shit what exactly it is.

Party Hard

grendel

The Syena is back!
This is not a good omen. When was it last seen, was it during the fabernum risar invasions of old, or at some other large world event?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The Syena is back!
This is not a good omen. When was it last seen, was it during the Fabernum risar invasions of old, or at some other large world event?
Old folks talk about how impressive was the appearance of the Śyenah, but also (with much disappointment) about how the sighting of it over Fabernum and elsewhere (the Jungle, for one place) seemed to accompany or presage no particular event.

"It just flew over. Nothing else happened."

Of course, you can always find some gaffer to say anything from olden days was connected to some eldritch phenomenon.

I can quote the words of Saint Mats on this general topic & specific subject:
The Khurites view most birds (especially birds of prey) as sacred beings. It is allowed to kill them for resources, however they are always treated with the utmost respect. They are seen as messengers or avatars of the Sky Father. Most snakes and reptiles on the other hand are considered evil; manifestations of the spirits of Tark, the darkness. The Khurites find symbolic meaning in the natural struggle between the two animal groups, both in legends and in the observable present. The Khurite songs also tell about ancient battles between the Khurite and the Cold Broods, where birds play important roles as allies to the tribes.

There are a number of legendary bird-creatures, and Geeredh is one of them. The statue in Morin Khur depicts the defeat of the evil serpent - a well-known legend and concept among the tribes - but also act as a modern symbol of the Khurite opposition against the Tindremic Empire, the Dragon. Geeredh also stands for justice, which is why the Khurite guards wear his mask.

Another legendary bird-creature in Khurite mythology is Tjaka Baarve, the envious sister of Akaana the Earth Mother. She is responsible for the "cleaning wind" that sweeps the earth and is also the devourer of corpses. Although not necessarily considered evil, her connection to the Tark makes her rather ominous. She is associated with vultures, which are avoided by Khurites.
syenah.jpg

figure 1: The Śyenah, with Her Naked Neck more closely resembles
a vulture than She does any other kind of bird.
Terror Birds are seen as the guardians of the border between the jungle and the plains. According to the Khurites, they are reason the Cold Broods seldom venture up to the plains. Unbeknownst to many, the tribes closest to the jungle sacrifice food down the cliffs to the violent birds deep below.
(Slightly off-topic note: This means that cliff-diving, voluntary or involuntary, in those areas, is as much a 'built-in' religious rite of Mortal Online as is feeding stuff to bridges.)
The Angaq, Khurite shamans, are often "selected" by birds for their personal Miigi, totem. Furthermore it is said that tribe members with a strong connection to their bird totem not only use tamed birds as trained messengers, scouts or hunting companions - they can even perform rituals where they actually see what their birds see.
(Observant long-timers may remember the intro in the old beta teaser which vaguely hints at this.)

(In the Fansite Kit you will find...) the Khurite race symbol, which is a bird (take a close look at the one that has tribal patterns within it). The Khurites do not have a common flag as they are separated into individual tribes, however the concept of Feng - a bird embracing (or constituting) both the Earth Mother and the Sky Father - are recognized by all tribes, and that is why I chose this symbol to represent them as a race.

Seeing as birds have such a special place in the Khurite culture, the Śyenah would of course be much more than just a large exceptional creature to them.

(Everything is/was always linked, the question is how? ;) )
...(although I'm not that familiar with the current state of things), the Śyenah made an appearance a long time ago (during "my time") and hasn't been seen since, at least to my knowledge.
-- Mats Persson, Developer
Aug 28, 2014
Maximiliuss said:​
"I want a giant testicle turkey that makes annoying sounds.... :( "​

"Every guild needs a leader."​
-- yrs. truly​

Last edited:
For those who may have doubts about the date of this screenshot, I can confirm that it is recent at the very least.

The building where the Tindrem equerry and mount equipment vendor stands (and SV please move them to somewhere like a stable) used to be a block of walls but very recently was opened up as a dedicated butchery station.

Im still confused why you simply cant make a atleast full HD screesnhot or a 4k one to zoom in the picture in nice quality withoout needing me to question the OP about his potato pc.
:) sry but please man atleast a decent screenshot press the print button on you keyboard and import it to paint and save it as jpg and upload it its not that hard please. than we all could closer identify that pixel heap instead of discussion about, if its an Eagle/Dragon/flying worm/Hydra/habicht/swagger/flying octopus or whatever. whatever make decent screenshots and we dont have to discuss about nonsense shit what exactly it is.

Party Hard
Come bro where are you imagination? Jaja is normal speack about it. Is very very strange

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
So the Great Buzzard circles,
syenah.jpg
the Dead walk,
undead-walk-the-tindrem-graveyard-500w.png
and the Emperor still "has no face".
¿emperor-in-golden-robes.png
When a Giant Belbus or Nightsnatch
belbus-melboos-500w.png
comes to gnaw on Tindrem's Towers,
Then I, too, shall worry.

Dragon invasion, just like a risar invasion all those years ago, but it threatens the game, decides what lore mo2 will have, you fail this event, the future will be affected. Dragon spells will be invented, you can tame dragons. Peace to tindrem and unity, harminism is coming to bring peace. Mortal is getting SPICY.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
  • The reports point without doubt to the Śyenah; reliable eyewitness seems to point to nothing else.
  • The Śyenah is not Geeredh.
    • If one holds, as many do, that the Geeredh or Garuda killed one, or some, or all the Dragons, nevertheless this new phenomenon is not conceivably the Dragon-Slayer.
      • If you doubt this, go above the Cave Camp or climb the mountainside of Vadda, stand on or next to the (fossil?) remains of some of the great dragons, and ask yourself what bird-- even the Śyenah seen recently-- has the proportionate size to one of those that the statue of Geeredh in Morin Khur has to his conquered foe as depicted:
        morin-khur-geeredh.jpg

In red, an average Thursar
  • The Śyenah may be a harbinger of that force described in Khurite lore as Tjaka Baarve, the Devourer of Corpses, and thus a sign of great death to come. But carrion birds themselves, of any size, are not noted for being a cause of death to any life not already gravely wounded and expiring.
--

Finally, as regards signs of any End of Times:
(from https://web.archive.org/web/2018041...-miracles-and-signals-to-the-faithful.135998/ )

Inspired by a question from the distinguished R. Ibarruri:
¿You know if the god SOLDEUS will make a signal to the faithful?
Firstly, know that the miracles of men are as ordinary things to the Radiant Lord, and the miracles and signs of the Radiant Lord are as everyday things to the kinds of man:

If these daily signs and miracles were not enough, be assured that Our Heavenly Host will supply all that is needed for us to know in our journey through Time; when it seems that one lacks enlightenment, one should look within for illumination, as one seeks a Light in the dimness & distance; and, know that when the Radiant Lord does not send His Helpers, His Saints, His welcome strangers and faithful servants among us-- as He so often has!-- He nevertheless will grant even the very benighted some continuation, until the Last Gathering.

Remember, too, that the ancients in all their glory had the Armillogion, and the lore of reading it, but not the wisdom to see what was coming for them, nor the wit to avert or avoid it, or why else would so much of that glory have washed away? Seek not for signs ahead of the time, but for courage and good will with which to meet the time when it comes, for opportunities to carry out the works of mercy, and for the wisdom to be undeceived by the Shadow and his tempters.

The Holy Scripture said:
Man, in a state of sin, proves to be without strength of will particularly when it is necessary for him to practice true good.
Notwithstanding that man may be more guided by the Greatest God from within than from without, there have been some signs from the Radiant Lord.
  • Most recently we have reason to hope that one particular prophecy has been fulfilled: that the days of Nave would not end without the return of Saint Mats the Forlorn, just as it seems has occurred.
  • But before this, Soldeus's messengers have said, as it is written, "There are things not found, yet." Do not be afraid of what may come, but only of losing your way back to Him in the dark & distress of doubt.
    • Should a Red Moon rise, as the Sarducaan Cult once led by the woman-murderer 'Luz, the Hideous' used to proclaim, even so take heart-- for Soldeus will never allow the Lona Macta to devour the heart of His Beloved Nave.¹
====
¹ http://www.mortalonline.com/sarducaa/
"The Cultists are a fanatic tribe located in the monastery ruins near Arg Kepher. They are literal believers of the prophecy that a blood red moon, called Lona Macta, will bring the end of the world. It was told by the cultist prophet Luz the Enlightenedª before the continent was united under the rule of the queen in Beth Jedda. He was the leader of a band of desert raiders that roamed the nomadic settlements, conquering the trade of Krrft and the loyalty of the nomads by fear and bloodshed. The cultists believe that Luz was visited by an Akrep spirit which told him to prepare for the Blood Moon by the sacrifice of the unbelievers’ mothers before his own time in the desert would end. Luz preached his prophecy to his raiders and ordered them to gather all women from the nomads. Even young girls were taken to his camp, as they were thought to already been tainted by heretic seed. Under long and sadistic rituals he had drained all the captives’ blood into a large bowl, in which he bathed and meditated..."
ª He was known as Luz the Hideous in most parts of Sarducaa.

Last edited:
Well it signifies something. Maybe the damned bird is looking for a dragon, follow him next time he is seen.