Let's Stream: Mortal Online - You'll love this game...

Rankor

Come join the fun of noob adventures!

R4gegaming

Care to take this post down? The guy does not like stream snipers.

Thread starter #6

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Care to take this post down? The guy does not like stream snipers.
No.
  • It wasn't posted until after he was no longer streaming, and
  • It won't help to take this post down while his YouTube streams show up as 'recommended for you' in the YouTube sidebar, etc.
I will add this bonus video of his: "Mr Enema".

R4gegaming

Thats fair enough Its just the guy seems a bit upset when I told him in the live stream that someone posted about it.

Rankor

Thats fair enough Its just the guy seems a bit upset when I told him in the live stream that someone posted about it.
I was chatting with him as well and I don't think he was upset.....he just wanted to capture actual gameplay and not those looking for their 15 minutes of Stream Fame.

grendel

I was chatting with him as well and I don't think he was upset.....he just wanted to capture actual gameplay and not those looking for their 15 minutes of Stream Fame.
If I had known he was streaming I would not have intercepted him on the road. Monica don't really like journalists and tv crews - so I'm glad this thread is here, then I can see when that particular pointy is to be left alone.
Yet I had fun today, watching my work from the pointy eared point of view. :D

Thank you everyone for noticing (and apparently liking) me o_O I'm really new to the game but after my first few minutes I realized this game NEEDS to be played by more people. I was angry that I hadn't heard of it until I found it by accident. So I didn't really expect so many long time players to care about me (other than stream sniping :eek: ).

I'm sorry it came off that way. I'm definitely not upset about people spreading me all over the place (giggidy). I was just intending other new people to see me, not veterans. I assumed the fun in watching me fumble about would be to also gank me and try to make me ragequit on camera or whatever. I'm glad this has never happened. NO, that's not a challenge.

If I had known he was streaming I would not have intercepted him on the road. Monica don't really like journalists and tv crews - so I'm glad this thread is here, then I can see when that particular pointy is to be left alone.
Yet I had fun today, watching my work from the pointy eared point of view. :D
Equality for streamers! I don't want special treatment. I want the Mortal Online experience. And I want to put it on Youtube and get all the chicks. Chicks dig streamers, right? Anyway, I'm glad to have encountered you. Getting robbed by a horse archer is definitely one of the stories I'm going to tell everyone when I talk about Mortal ;)

P.S. Sorry for the splash icon being of another game. Youtube game streaming is in HEAVY beta and it bugs out. My control panel shows the proper splash image. Embedded versions show the wrong one. Youtubes browser shows the good one, gaming.youtube browser shows the wrong one, etc... I have no control over it.

grendel

Equality for streamers! I don't want special treatment.
You misunderstand me.
If I had known he was streaming I would not have intercepted him on the road. Monica don't really like journalists and tv crews
It is a bad strategy for a brigand on the road to be in live television - as it give away my position.
There may or may not be some people (with pointy ears) - that would take the opportunity to stream snipe Monica. Its hard to imagine, I know - but such is the vengeful nature of the pointies. :D

Dhan

Honored Member
It is a bad strategy for a brigand on the road to be in live television - as it give away my position.
There may or may not be some people (with pointy ears) - that would take the opportunity to stream snipe Monica. Its hard to imagine, I know - but such is the vengeful nature of the pointies. :D
It's actually relatively safe as long as you stream with a 5-10 minute delay. You'll have to keep moving though.

Thread starter #14

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
You misunderstand me.

I feel the same way when I see a streamer, and I'm not even a brigand.

#NoCameras

grendel

I feel the same way when I see a streamer, and I'm not even a brigand.

#NoCameras
And when I see a camera crew in real life - I turn around and change my route. (I'm not a irl brigand though, lol)

Huh... Maybe I should change my habits of walking up to people's faces and going "SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!". Apparently it might not end well... I had no idea :D

Also, Najwalaylah, if you could edit the first post please. Germany is specifically the only country where YouTube does not allow Live Streaming.

grendel

Huh... Maybe I should change my habits of walking up to people's faces and going "SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!". Apparently it might not end well... I had no idea :D
Or perhaps you should start doing just that - then people afraid of stream sniping know when to run. lol

Thread starter #18

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

Also, Najwalaylah, if you could edit the first post please. Germany is specifically the only country where YouTube does not allow Live Streaming.
The screenshot actually shows YouTube.DE in the upper left, so I will just add the same in text as a caption.