Lonewolf's Ultimate Hybrid Creation/Pvp Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xar

Great guide.
Didnt die first today. yeaha. :D

greetings

you have 75 Armor Training, is there a reason for the extra 5 points? As far as I know every 10 points gives you 1 more extra weight.

Reyna

Trial Member
you have 75 Armor Training, is there a reason for the extra 5 points? As far as I know every 10 points gives you 1 more extra weight.
I dont honestly know why ud get 75 points in Armor Training, I have 60 points there and can roll up to 10 weight.

featherz

Ideally you always want to be 2 weight underneath maximum right? If not what is the effect say obviously at 9/9 weight you wouldn't have maximum mana regen right?

Defiler

Trial Member
I am using a Khurite pureblood Hybrid atm. LOVING it so far!

my stats are 64STR , 116CON and 104DEX aswell 10Psy 70(or so) INT. (stout)

Stamina Drain on sword is awesome, speed is good....slightly faster than a light warrior...and mana is anough for nearly 3 Thunderlashes with a very short wait time untill i can shoot the 3rd one after the first 2. the Mana regen is decent due to lotsa INT to raise it.

Its by far my favourite out of the 3 Viable Hybrid classes.

also , Lonewolf , awesome guide. +1.

KhaoticKaos

Ideally you always want to be 2 weight underneath maximum right? If not what is the effect say obviously at 9/9 weight you wouldn't have maximum mana regen right?
that is not how the mana regeneration penalties work, it has NOTHING to do with the amount of armor you can wear without being encumbered, it has NOTHING to do with encumbrance.

Mana regeneration is affected by the amount weight you have equipped regardless of how much you can have equipped total, a person wearing 9 weight armor that is capable of wearing 26 weight armor (9/26) will have the EXACT SAME mana regeneration as a person wearing 9 weight armor when that is their maximum amount (9/9)

You can wear up to 2 weight armor without any mana regeneration penalties, but when you get to 3 weight and more, every point is another 10% off regeneration no matter how much your total equipment weight is.

featherz

that is not how the mana regeneration penalties work, it has NOTHING to do with the amount of armor you can wear without being encumbered, it has NOTHING to do with encumbrance.

Mana regeneration is affected by the amount weight you have equipped regardless of how much you can have equipped total, a person wearing 9 weight armor that is capable of wearing 26 weight armor (9/26) will have the EXACT SAME mana regeneration as a person wearing 9 weight armor when that is their maximum amount (9/9)

You can wear up to 2 weight armor without any mana regeneration penalties, but when you get to 3 weight and more, every point is another 10% off regeneration no matter how much your total equipment weight is.
Thanks.

Nice job.
Thanks.

Thread starter #71
I dont honestly know why ud get 75 points in Armor Training, I have 60 points there and can roll up to 10 weight.
Ideally you want to have 10 max weight.

I thought 75 is what got you there, guess i was wrong? If someone can confirm this that'd be great.

Reyna

Trial Member
Ideally you want to have 10 max weight.

I thought 75 is what got you there, guess i was wrong? If someone can confirm this that'd be great.
Yeah, for 10 max weight = 65 armor training.

sk_tark

very very complete guide ,accurate, from a masta hybrid user. +1 rep for this one

I'm converting my Veela/Veela character into a hybrid thanks to this guide.

Couple questions:

First, I originally put some points into size for the dam boost. Is that problematic? If so, what can I do about it short of rerolling?

Second, I am utterly confused which weapon would be best. Daggers I've heard some good things about, 1H Swords, or 1H Spears? Let me hear some opinion guys, which weapon do you like for these hybrid builds!

KhaoticKaos

I'm converting my Veela/Veela character into a hybrid thanks to this guide.

Couple questions:

First, I originally put some points into size for the dam boost. Is that problematic? If so, what can I do about it short of rerolling?

Second, I am utterly confused which weapon would be best. Daggers I've heard some good things about, 1H Swords, or 1H Spears? Let me hear some opinion guys, which weapon do you like for these hybrid builds!
Both 1h spears and swords take MASSIVE amounts of stamina to use compared to a greatblade and I would highly suggest you use neither on a hybrid.

As for the height, veela hybrids are meant to be maximum height is for health though there isn't much of a difference, I know some people who have used minimum height to get more mana and worked out fine. But there is not much you can do about it short of rerolling or finding some very expensive and rare height changing food

sk_tark

Both 1h spears and swords take MASSIVE amounts of stamina to use compared to a greatblade and I would highly suggest you use neither on a hybrid.

As for the height, veela hybrids are meant to be maximum height is for health though there isn't much of a difference, I know some people who have used minimum height to get more mana and worked out fine. But there is not much you can do about it short of rerolling or finding some very expensive and rare height changing food
i use spears on a pure veela pure warrior (no magic skills, spear+taming+survival+ some psyche points so better magic rez)
spears under 1.79 weight are usefull
edit: btw i think you saw how cool is my build few weeks ago behind vadda when ice had a fight with prae, you killed us at the calx bridge after we fought for almost 1hour all arround mohki ,then our mage went down on reagents and you killed us)

Status
Not open for further replies.