looking for a guild

Thread starter #1
dear mortal dudes
me and my mates are coming back to the game and we are looking for a guild no skiff our rpk we want some fresh guild where we can operate and build with ewcht other we are p2p and have some toons from MA to mage we mostly play and farm in sarduca give me a shout out if ya got some space keft for these old eu mortal players XD

If you got a few people to play with you're already as big as most guilds in game right now.

I saw quite a few TvFF guys on some weeks back, not sure where they operate out of but they seem like a decent bunch. A friend of mine is in that guild, so maybe talk to their leadership about your goals and what you can bring to the table.

speak with nikolous or with the leader and said you are my friend. yes they are good group. decent persons and good style. Sure you will can work with this guys.

Stare at the picture in the recruitment thread long enough, and you may notice a picture within a picture of some sort...
One sees immediately that there is some kind of picture layered under the statue of Big G in His victory pose-- but also that it might be some things at which it would not be polite to stare, and I don't mean just bokeh.

Maybe it's meant to subliminally suggest a paternalistic attitude.

Yes i belong in RPK now. Nothing happened in TvFF that made me leave, It was my choice of leaving and i fully respect every guild that i was a part of.
I haven't played the game for a few months now. but i'll maybe find a good reason to play again and get back in no time...

I got a lot of things i wan't to accomplish in mortal, Got a few ideas in mind but the population isn't high enough since mordhau came out. Hopefully after mordhau dies ppl will come back to mortal. i know they will.

Stare at the picture in the recruitment thread long enough, and you may notice a picture within a picture of some sort...
One sees immediately that there is some kind of picture layered under the statue of Big G in His victory pose-- but also that it might be some things at which it would not be polite to stare, and I don't mean just bokeh.

Maybe it's meant to subliminally suggest a paternalistic attitude.
"……..meant to subliminally suggest a paternalistic attitude."
Well, TvFF is a playground with adult supervision for anyone who can follow our simple rules.
Besides this, it is not polite to stare… but I will say that: we got the risar girls dungeon, we got the rock and roll music bots and we got the somniferum.