Looking forward to MO2?

Are you looking forward to MO2?

• Im hyped and looking forward to playing it.

• Im not hyped but I will play it.

• Im not hyped and I wont play it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
I really don't want to see the same guilds and the same in some cases really heavy TC structures in the first hours of MO2! And I know what I would lose with a wipe: I have lots of full banks with enough material to stop farming for the next 10 years. And I have my own small village and also two villages with guild mates on both continents. But I will be happy to build them up again, maybe at other locations, maybe even as new village on a new continent.

Tehmudjin

Since the whole account system changes from 4 characeters to 1 I'm pretty sure that the skill & stats system will be heavily modified.
I cant Imagine how they will pull this off without upsetting a Great amount of players. Will they squeeze my 4 char crafter account into one single uber-crafter?

agead_drem

My testing facility has exploded, due to tax goblins - I've already had a partial wipe :) These things can be reacquired, which is part of the wonder that comes with the exploration. I hope that if there is any transfer for MO to MO2, that it is minimal. I hope that the other systems, which actually give the population something to do when not fighting, are more fleshed out, deep and engaging.

Tehmudjin

:eek: good combination skills watson.

but maybe they merge the shit maybe not who knows xD
Or give each char 2 profession trees where all skills in a profession is unlocked.
Everything under weapon crafting and armorcrafting + all material lores.

Make primary points a strict PvP related issue.

Ive always been pissed that my weapon crafter cant get all material lores to make both Hugh and low tier weapons.

I dont care about materials i just hope armor books and lores carry over. I didnt waste stupid amounts of time trying to get all those armor books so I can re get them. And because they said they are still working on the new island for mo1 because its an asset for mo2 means most of the mo world will be the same so most of the armor books will prob be aquired the same way they are now. so having to re do everything we already did to get them is a waste of time.

Tehmudjin

I dont care about materials i just hope armor books and lores carry over. I didnt waste stupid amounts of time trying to get all those armor books so I can re get them. And because they said they are still working on the new island for mo1 because its an asset for mo2 means most of the mo world will be the same so most of the armor books will prob be aquired the same way they are now. so having to re do everything we already did to get them is a waste of time.
That is the questions. Should MO2 be considered a brand new game? In that case Its not a wipe of MO, you just start fresh in another game.
But IF Its the same game with a few changes in game mechanics and an engine update then player assets Should stay intact.

My evaluation of the information available at this time is that MO2 is to be considered a remake of MO similar to an expansion.

It seems as IF TC and many other features such as necromancy, death knights, breeding and others that has caused huge issues might not be in The initial release of MO2, but worked in over time in a way that wont have as dramatik unforseen consequences as they had in MO.

This would not justify a wipe of player chars and assets and we will likely see some form of compensation to those affected by the removal of certain features.
How to distribute a compensation to an entire guild is a problem im glad i dont have.

As for The issue of making the current 4 char account into 1 char account I cant see how they will pull that one off, but im sure we can expect a drastic change of the skills and primary point system.

That is the questions. Should MO2 be considered a brand new game? In that case Its not a wipe of MO, you just start fresh in another game.
But IF Its the same game with a few changes in game mechanics and an engine update then player assets Should stay intact.

My evaluation of the information available at this time is that MO2 is to be considered a remake of MO similar to an expansion.

It seems as IF TC and many other features such as necromancy, death knights, breeding and others that has caused huge issues might not be in The initial release of MO2, but worked in over time in a way that wont have as dramatik unforseen consequences as they had in MO.

This would not justify a wipe of player chars and assets and we will likely see some form of compensation to those affected by the removal of certain features.
How to distribute a compensation to an entire guild is a problem im glad i dont have.

As for The issue of making the current 4 char account into 1 char account I cant see how they will pull that one off, but im sure we can expect a drastic change of the skills and primary point system.
the fact is MO2 is being marketed as a whole new game, if it werent, it wouldnt have that little "2" in its name. If it was marketed as an expansion or engine update, sure there wouldnt be a need to wipe. But its not

the fact is MO2 is being marketed as a whole new game, if it werent, it wouldnt have that little "2" in its name. If it was marketed as an expansion or engine update, sure there wouldnt be a need to wipe. But its not
Is it on the market? Is it out? Do you have screen shots? Are there really any "facts" that are written in stone that you can point to?

When Mordhau was first publicly mentioned they said it was going to be a MMO

Cyberpunk 2077 when publicly mentioned was going to be a MMO too

What about the latest Diablo, how did that turnout compared to the "Fact" of what it was originally supposed to be?

What do you truly know that is "Fact"?:rolleyes:

Is it on the market? Is it out? Do you have screen shots? Are there really any "facts" that are written in stone that you can point to?

When Mordhau was first publicly mentioned they said it was going to be a MMO

Cyberpunk 2077 when publicly mentioned was going to be a MMO too

What about the latest Diablo, how did that turnout compared to the "Fact" of what it was originally supposed to be?

What do you truly know that is "Fact"?:rolleyes:
The only people labeling these games as “mmos” are the cuck left wing shill media types that run these “blog websites” that somehow pop up on steam feeds and shit ... nothing more than people mislabeling it incorrectly to begin with . Fact is fact , and sometimes facts change , but misinformation is not a good indicator of this .

Not sure what the point of your post is , but I prefer to see MO2 as a new game , fresh start - no materials or gold from the previous game .

The only people labeling these games as “mmos” are the cuck left wing shill media types that run these “blog websites” that somehow pop up on steam feeds and shit ... nothing more than people mislabeling it incorrectly to begin with . Fact is fact , and sometimes facts change , but misinformation is not a good indicator of this .

Not sure what the point of your post is , but I prefer to see MO2 as a new game , fresh start - no materials or gold from the previous game .
No, the actual companies themselves said they would be a MMO but just couldn't make it happen, I believe the most recent to apologize for it was Cyberpunk 2077, which bummed me out because I was really looking forward to that.

Not sure what your misinformed point was, but the only quasi hearsay of a "fact"'ish is when Henrik was quoted as saying there will be stuff transferred over from MO1, regardless of what you may have preferred

No, the actual companies themselves said they would be a MMO but just couldn't make it happen, I believe the most recent to apologize for it was Cyberpunk 2077, which bummed me out because I was really looking forward to that.

Not sure what your misinformed point was, but the only quasi hearsay of a "fact"'ish is when Henrik was quoted as saying there will be stuff transferred over from MO1, regardless of what you may have preferred
Like I said facts change, I would hope henriks Vision of what can transfer gets minimized drastically . And please do link where cd Projekt red stated that cyberpunk was supposed to be an mmo ; as your word is the first I’ve ever heard of them announcing that .

Fact of the matter is if they let things transfer over besides capes and cosmetics then they have already broken many of their future bridges , so I hope to see them renege on that “promise” as I think it was simply a way to calm down the vocal minority who are still playing MO farming and hoarding everyday of their lives .

Like I said facts change, I would hope henriks Vision of what can transfer gets minimized drastically . And please do link where cd Projekt red stated that cyberpunk was supposed to be an mmo ; as your word is the first I’ve ever heard of them announcing that .

Fact of the matter is if they let things transfer over besides capes and cosmetics then they have already broken many of their future bridges , so I hope to see them renege on that “promise” as I think it was simply a way to calm down the vocal minority who are still playing MO farming and hoarding everyday of their lives .
Yeah ok:rolleyes:

Guess you can just wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first

Tehmudjin

I think youve been in the sun too long without your sombrero.

I think you guys should have a little faith in SV. A lot of you have been apart of this community for years now; that means they did something

right to keep your attention. Whatever game they make MO2, I'm sure is going to be a good one.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
That's backwards, Dunk.
I think you guys should have a little faith in SV.
I would say it already averages out to us having a little (perhaps very little) "faith" in SV-- else we wouldn't discuss them. Unlike religious faith, the kind we have in them has to be earned-- has to based, even if just a little bit, in reality. When they do better, we'll have more-- not before.

And from my adventures in babysitting alone, I can tell you that people (perhaps by instinct) will try & sometimes succeed in getting attention in all sorts of ways. SV hasn't always gotten our attention in the most positive & beneficial kinds of ways. It's hard to say they've gotten it by doing "something right" and leave it at that. That just doesn't tell the whole story.

I am, however, looking forward to their improvement; not hyped like you are, and not about to change my vote, but still wishing them well.

NO and NO, SV fucked up MO why waste my time for a same shit in new skin??? SV is for me like Funcom. For me this was the last game from Scandinavian companies i supported never ever again.

Dalacor

That's backwards, Dunk.I would say it already averages out to us having a little (perhaps very little) "faith" in SV-- else we wouldn't discuss them. Unlike religious faith, the kind we have in them has to be earned-- has to based, even if just a little bit, in reality. When they do better, we'll have more-- not before.

And from my adventures in babysitting alone, I can tell you that people (perhaps by instinct) will try & sometimes succeed in getting attention in all sorts of ways. SV hasn't always gotten our attention in the most positive & beneficial kinds of ways. It's hard to say they've gotten it by doing "something right" and leave it at that. That just doesn't tell the whole story.

I am, however, looking forward to their improvement; not hyped like you are, and not about to change my vote, but still wishing them well.
I think if you dont have faith in SV who created the greatest game of all time then who will you have faith in. Many game companies built great games then broke them, see EQ, WOW, SWG blah blah. I have faith but it wont take much to break it

Tehmudjin

Will there be a "loot bag" for MO2 with figurines and an empty book? I need exclusive items.

Last edited: