Make cannibalism viable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

znile1

Trial Member
Does anyone know if there's titles for having negative sophistication just like there are ones for having soph ?

I tried making a cook with max lores in human flesh, the food didn't turn out very nutritious..

Additionally you could learn active regeneration to negate the effects of food poisoning :D

Make cannibalism viable
It is already viable. Thats why i kill naked people in this game. simply butchter your foes viva a skilled butcher and mix it with flesh of other humanoids (thusar, humans, sheevra, veela and oghmir) and you will get a decent health food. Some of the skins are usefull for dyeing too.

P.S. if you got the lores, you can cook heads too. Delicious!

Cannibalism is a capital offence in Tindremic Empire!
Cannibals should eventually become red from eating human flesh and be exiled from the most civilized city of Tindrem. Them and the disgusting persons who feed on dead fleash at the graveyard and then vomit everywhere.

Through cannibals can develop some bonus stats and/or skills through their unholly diet... and ghoulish appearance.

Thread starter #25

jether

Cannibalism is a capital offence in Tindremic Empire!
Cannibals should eventually become red from eating human flesh and be exiled from the most civilized city of Tindrem. Them and the disgusting persons who feed on dead fleash at the graveyard and then vomit everywhere.

Through cannibals can develop some bonus stats and/or skills through their unholly diet... and ghoulish appearance.
I dont eat dead flesh i eat while the meats fresh and kicking.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
"Cannibalism is a capital offence in Tindremic Empire!"

Well, apparently it's not. But perhaps it should be.
Some of me wouldn't feed UNdead flesh to a graveyard dog.
Through cannibals can develop some bonus stats and/or skills through their unholy diet... and ghoulish appearance.
If only the game had room for stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.