Make veterinary and akreps less useless

Thread starter #1

Nyarus

Right now veterinary heals for almost nothing. For a skill that is oly useful when outside battle, it's power is very underwhelming. At 50 veterinary I heal my pets for 22 at best. Since you can only use one bandage on a pet every 10 seconds, the health per second is really close to nothing considering the fact that some of the higher tier pets like giant white kurnases or danaburnus have easily over 1200 health. Having to stand besides your pet and do nothing but click a single button every 10 seconds for over 10 minutes after each short fight is really tiring after a few times. I feel like veterinary's health restoration should be based on % of max health on top of already existing flat amount. I would accept anything to avoid having to use 50 bandages on my megnaton after killing every single demon I kill.

Another issue is the underwhelming power of akreps when compared to other pets which are questionably easier to get such as megnatons or ratzar hunters. Currently you are only able to domiante the weakest of all, the red akrep which you can't even train to 125. At their max level(About 110) achievable they still struggle to carry you through the tindrem sewers dungeon which is one of the easiest dungeons. Couple that with the fact that you can easily solo blood demon with a brown megnaton and that they are completely useless in real pvp and you can see why this is a problem.

If I were to decide what to do about it, then I would reduce akreps' pp requirement and how hard they are to domiante so that even f2p players can get a lvl 125 red akrep since even then, they would still not be strong enough to get the first place among the f2p dom pets. The brown and black akreps should be both dominable. These two are not much stronger than the domianble one. Black akrep probably should not be trainable to 125 since they aren't that weaker than megnatons.

That is all. If not in the next patch, I hope to see some related changes made in later patches or in MO2.

You tell them lazy Kittend devs what for Nyarus. Seriously though you might as well be yelling these ideas on the subway. SV don't care.

Right now veterinary heals for almost nothing. For a skill that is oly useful when outside battle, it's power is very underwhelming. At 50 veterinary I heal my pets for 22 at best. Since you can only use one bandage on a pet every 10 seconds, the health per second is really close to nothing considering the fact that some of the higher tier pets like giant white kurnases or danaburnus have easily over 1200 health. Having to stand besides your pet and do nothing but click a single button every 10 seconds for over 10 minutes after each short fight is really tiring after a few times. I feel like veterinary's health restoration should be based on % of max health on top of already existing flat amount. I would accept anything to avoid having to use 50 bandages on my megnaton after killing every single demon I kill.

Another issue is the underwhelming power of akreps when compared to other pets which are questionably easier to get such as megnatons or ratzar hunters. Currently you are only able to domiante the weakest of all, the red akrep which you can't even train to 125. At their max level(About 110) achievable they still struggle to carry you through the tindrem sewers dungeon which is one of the easiest dungeons. Couple that with the fact that you can easily solo blood demon with a brown megnaton and that they are completely useless in real pvp and you can see why this is a problem.

If I were to decide what to do about it, then I would reduce akreps' pp requirement and how hard they are to domiante so that even f2p players can get a lvl 125 red akrep since even then, they would still not be strong enough to get the first place among the f2p dom pets. The brown and black akreps should be both dominable. These two are not much stronger than the domianble one. Black akrep probably should not be trainable to 125 since they aren't that weaker than megnatons.

That is all. If not in the next patch, I hope to see some related changes made in later patches or in MO2.
Just go Necro like everyone else

Strongest pet in PvE and PvP in the game bar none, fast regeneration, no pet points, never loses loyalty or needs to be feed, 400 primary points cheaper than a dominator

Valhalo

Trial Member
Other pets don't need to be buffed, they just seem underwhelming compared to the overpowered necro pets. All pets are a cancer on this games PvP, zero skill homing 1 button killers.

Speznat

whats actually more sad if you take 2 molvas and try sewers an the molvas die in there because they drag 3rats and die form it even if they are 10times bigger and should be stronger in pve thats sad.

pets should do in pvp less damage and in PVE more damage that dominatars and tamers are not useless fucks in dungeons or in group pve gameplay

Nothing quite like getting trapped inside a molvas arse pipe while being weakshotted by subterranean noclip bandits. Mmm tasty PvE.

Tehmudjin

Im only interested to know why you ask it to be less useless instead of useful.