Making Keep Ownership a little better

@Great genral Mingxia
You charged the keep, killed a bunch of ROAR and that leads you to believe it was SECT? Did you even see a single SECT tag there defending 'our own' keep?

Just to point out aswell we never started any shit talking, you left a pretty uneducated post, berated Keurk for his poor English skills then took offence when Stormchops called you Grandad ;)

Rohinan is obsessed with me lmao

As he should be. I am bigger than Jesus

Dalacor

Molag is right, the tc towers used to be a status thing and a way to generate PVP. Now they need a siege to take them down which is crazy. Back before the TC nightmare began you could hammer any TC tower down with a few steel hammers. Id rather drop cost of towers and block placement of walls within a radius of a TC tower. At least then a guild can ride out with some hammers and either capture territory or get a fight. Part of the fun of that would be accessing a tower somewhere in the mountains which required certain difficult mechanics to reach. Now you just throw up a wall and job done.

Its how it worked for years before TC /gag

@Great genral Mingxia
You charged the keep, killed a bunch of ROAR and that leads you to believe it was SECT? Did you even see a single SECT tag there defending 'our own' keep?

Just to point out aswell we never started any shit talking, you left a pretty uneducated post, berated Keurk for his poor English skills then took offence when Stormchops called you Grandad ;)
" Offense Not offence " and no i didn't Charge or Kill bunch of Roar or Dunked your precious keep Alone ! " it Was a Great team Work and Way better than yours " we II have More Fun no worry and yes after We Dunked your precious Keep you showed up long side with roar and Null and those Kids there were a Couple of your or something So plz Dont lie u suck at this :p

deus-lo-vult-deus-lo-vult-anime-making-memes-already-13368413hgh.png

Rohinan is obsessed with me lmao

As he should be. I am bigger than Jesus
Yea Yea Yea i m your Rohinan :cool: its a Cute name like i Said i Donn Mind at all But Tell me are all your members Carry stupid Names like this i Mean gurgling sound , an Imp , a Chop and an Arrival What do you Run Down there a panhandler Squad ! :D

arKbvod_700bf.jpg

Whenever i see you on forums. you are not talking the truth always. i know that you are smart enough to know what i'm saying is. they are defendable and some are now at unsiegeable spot. i know you will say they are not unsiegeable but let's be honest. i know you use forums to propogate putting some little lies in your words to show new players or GMs using forums . for some towers you need to build a house and a lot of ramps and then destroy the portalblocker on the middle of mountain and then you have to build another house for the ramps to get to the tower when builders can build them without spending their golds for houses and ramps. all the builders need is mats with tower and portalblocker. that means builders spend only a few golds and attackers have to spend fuck tons of golds and waste a lot of time. just like the state of simple player house. the cost of the player house is 100g and you need a 350g manganon with boulders and sure you need your forces to defend the mang. does it make any sense?? lol let's say yes they are siegeable. what's the point of destroying 100g house using 350g when they can easily rebuild? who's winning? dude. let's be honest. all vets know that those spots should not be allowed.
In order to build and protect a tower now, it has to be built around a fully built pali. Towers now have to be far apart from tc. They can be insta popped by a 100g ram, by removing the broken mechanics of unreachable towers you would also need to fix the def of towers alone. This game only allows 4 character slots and subs are expensive, you nearly have to have an army at each one and by the time you reach your tower its gone. Guards can now be taken out using protectors and pets, as well as pulled with a lightening orb. Keeps themselves are outdated and should be updated. House have benches etc in them and taxes can be paid by the month. The whole system is unbalanced on both sides. You say you have to build a house and then ramps, well I had to drop linkers, you know the things you see on the map. Basically says here I'm building here come get me unlike houses, and then I too drop several ramps, and guess what I then have to test to even see if they will go there. Ever spend 6 hours building to only find you crashed into an invisible wall (mats and deeds wasted) or have a tower go down and then have to rebuild those ramps and then tier 3 towers take hours to rebuild bc you have to wait out the time. It may take you time to get to a tower using a house but its no different from me putting it up there. What's broken is the fact towers remain after a keep has been destroyed. If you really want to fix the issue ask for a hail caster that hits from far away or something and shoots arrows at the tower. A new weapon that has range ,hits like fire arrows to give owners time to get there and a weapon so my alert tower alerts me. Attacker only spends gold on the weapon and its arrows.

archers on walls lol, what do you think a dk is for, ever hear of air burst or glacier shard sv gave you weapons use them

Last edited:

Dalacor

In order to build and protect a tower now, it has to be built around a fully built pali. Towers now have to be far apart from tc. They can be insta popped by a 100g ram, by removing the broken mechanics of unreachable towers you would also need to fix the def of towers alone. This game only allows 4 character slots and subs are expensive, you nearly have to have an army at each one and by the time you reach your tower its gone. Guards can now be taken out using protectors and pets, as well as pulled with a lightening orb. Keeps themselves are outdated and should be updated. House have benches etc in them and taxes can be paid by the month. The whole system is unbalanced on both sides. You say you have to build a house and then ramps, well I had to drop linkers, you know the things you see on the map. Basically says here I'm building here come get me unlike houses, and then I too drop several ramps, and guess what I then have to test to even see if they will go there. Ever spend 6 hours building to only find you crashed into an invisible wall (mats and deeds wasted) or have a tower go down and then have to rebuild those ramps and then tier 3 towers take hours to rebuild bc you have to wait out the time. It may take you time to get to a tower using a house but its no different from me putting it up there. What's broken is the fact towers remain after a keep has been destroyed. If you really want to fix the issue ask for a hail caster that hits from far away or something and shoots arrows at the tower. A new weapon that has range ,hits like fire arrows to give owners time to get there and a weapon so my alert tower alerts me. Attacker only spends gold on the weapon and its arrows.
Its true that the bundle of crap mechanics that TC brought in have made defending TC towers more difficult but in the past towers went down every day, sometimes 20 a day. As long as they are replaceable who cares. Drop the cost of them if you have to. Back before TC you also had big fights every day over TC towers. Its a simplistic way to generate PVP and of course we wish there was something real to fight over but there isn't and has never been so TC towers are what we need to do this. Its also a great way to kick start great politics without the need to resort to asset destruction which is plain boring and costly.

Tc wasn't effected by the towers back in the day, hence why there use to be pre-patch tc.

Being able to build anywhere should also have its limits, there are palis on nodelines that are nearly unsiegable. Making them to me no different than an unreachable tower.

Dalacor

Tc wasn't effected by the towers back in the day, hence why there use to be pre-patch tc.
What do you mean by this? I am talking pre TC patch, ie when there was only keeps and TC towers. At that time only keep owners could place towers and they had to be connected(ie radius touching) to be recognized by TC control map. I agree that impossible to reach towers are the same as walled towers. Stupid!

Teknique

Whenever i see you on forums. you are not talking the truth always. i know that you are smart enough to know what i'm saying is. they are defendable and some are now at unsiegeable spot. i know you will say they are not unsiegeable but let's be honest. i know you use forums to propogate putting some little lies in your words to show new players or GMs using forums . for some towers you need to build a house and a lot of ramps and then destroy the portalblocker on the middle of mountain and then you have to build another house for the ramps to get to the tower when builders can build them without spending their golds for houses and ramps. all the builders need is mats with tower and portalblocker. that means builders spend only a few golds and attackers have to spend fuck tons of golds and waste a lot of time. just like the state of simple player house. the cost of the player house is 100g and you need a 350g manganon with boulders and sure you need your forces to defend the mang. does it make any sense?? lol let's say yes they are siegeable. what's the point of destroying 100g house using 350g when they can easily rebuild? who's winning? dude. let's be honest. all vets know that those spots should not be allowed.
my only criticism for you pocky is why are you saying this now and not when dred had granum rock tower.

Teknique

Well it is a very long story but I try my best to summarize :

It all started with some PvP Clip for some sect kiddo showing his degree of skill " when u usually post something u accept the Feed back be it a positive or a negative rating " any way when I simply spoke my mind and I was polite at first a shit talk started from him and his boys so I simply fired back that progress to like 5 pages of shutting in each other's mouth "Sv deleted most of them" so I told that person I go find him and siege his ass he and his guild mates they reply they don't have assets at first Bec they are a Coward carebears who are just lazy and want to farm Crocs then one of them made a mistake an mentioned something about system don't allow Wardec as before which I took as a sign they do have something " which they had " so I geared up and went down South and started looking and searching since non of my guild members knew where they were though they identified them as player's from Sect " they are one of our old and still enemy's but I didn't expect they shit talk like that even enemy's can show a certain degree of respect " it was long since I went down to jungles, vadda and bakti so I was re-exploring the land and I didn't play the game since winter 2015 so I placed 3 of my chars in bakti , vadda and jungles started roaming around and I was surprised how Ridiculous and aspired those parts of nave were Completely out of any guild Control "before I post my thread calling for a Crusade " the only one living there were some small scale guilds living in closed Pali and Seem to Do nothing at all but farm , mine - woodcut the noob shit and when you ask who is in charge here u hear nothing imagine that those territory who happens to be a gold mine's are Ruled by some AFK guild give me a break :confused: any way since I was acting solo outside my guild range my idea for pay back for my Honor was to give those kiddo a fair treatment " a Ninja siege to there house module " which would work fine since I knew there afk time " same as they did to my friends in Fall and s3xy some time ago " after getting all I needed I made a thread in politics section describing what I saw and calling to a Crusade to kick out those lazy relaxed good for nothing players and to clean the south from those who dominated the land by the natural selection the powerful will always stay standing and the weak shall move to Sarducca " got some attention and more shit talk from them they were clearly afraid for there Quite life style but I also Found a lot of Support from people I m proud to call them Friends " so we decided to remind them of there place we took chance that our allay were attacking down there and we went down there with the full strength of our allayed forces we made a nice Run to roar as then charged some worthless marks and the the big Finish was that keep at bakti which was one of sect assets aside some Collateral damages they didn't realize it till it was too late but we had an okay Fight what really triggered them was somethin one of sect kiddo said it was "u underestimate the South guild's " sect got more salty than ever after they knew shit is real and now they trying to play victim forgetting the fact that stat "talk shit get hit" their Blind Vanity was broken that day and Soon bakti will be ours and then we See what to do next.

As for vadda I don't care if any one got it as long they are keeping to themselves "I see fall walled there background which is a smart move" good luck :cool:

I tried as I could to summarize this from my point of view I still have 3 weeks left of Sup till I go back to normal the game isn't that funny for me as it was before so I make sure to do the operation nice and fast before that time ;) as for u I recommend you keep it to yourself if u near those parts or pick a side and Fight and you earn your place between your friends and enemy's and plz Don't Shit talk u see there is enough bad blood already we don't need another noob to Salt the Salty that Got Salty as fuck in this Salty Conflict .

Have a good Night

#Reclaiming_the_South
its k we sieged their keep just last week

Roranicus

They should replace the tc tower system with a grid of fixed territory control points that can't be walled or have guards, something that can be pinged for a fight, but also take some time and expense to break down completely. They should also release those freely place-able keeps that they have designed, but should limit the number of them that can be in the world at the same time.

agead_drem

I don't miss doing all these things :) Do all that and realize you missed that one angle that they can still hit that tower flag with an arrow.

agead_drem

They should replace the tc tower system with a grid of fixed territory control points that can't be walled or have guards, something that can be pinged for a fight, but also take some time and expense to break down completely. They should also release those freely place-able keeps that they have designed, but should limit the number of them that can be in the world at the same time.
Yes. Can also just make it so that they take up a large region radius, which would not allow for other keeps to be placed with in that same region.

me reading the forums these days

hahahahaha
@Deviant_Imp - you picked the wrong enemy bro...... see what you do