Making Keep Ownership a little better

You know something wrong when the majority vote of a guild votes no for getting a keep. I mean, just look at all the empty keep spots around the map.
And yet another one of those "empty" keep spots were being built on just this morning.

Maybe there is another explanation as to why those keep spots are "empty" than what you had first thought

And yet another one of those "empty" keep spots were being built on just this morning.

Maybe there is another explanation as to why those keep spots are "empty" than what you had first thought
Is Madflayer the new Ginyu? "The game is balanced!!" "The game is balanced!!!"

Dalacor

Is Madflayer the new Ginyu? "The game is balanced!!" "The game is balanced!!!"
Madflayer has been saying that for years, basically he doesnt want any good guilds to come back to destroy RPK so he keeps telling SV the game is perfect. Then he rants about population. He is conflicted.

Madflayer has been saying that for years, basically he doesnt want any good guilds to come back to destroy RPK so he keeps telling SV the game is perfect. Then he rants about population. He is conflicted.
There are no "good" guilds, only guilds who though they were "good" in their own minds and they couldn't stand the test of time, and were either vanquished or fell to the wayside like all incompetent guilds do who thought they were "good"

Only one still standing

Do you even play MO, because you seem totally clueless as to what goes on in it or how anything currently works
lol this is funny coming from you, Ive been in rpk like 3 times and still dont know who you are ingame or any of your chars. Do you even pvp? Or just in the forums? Maybe u should stick to farming razorbacks and let the big boys talk

Dalacor

There are no "good" guilds, only guilds who though they were "good" in their own minds and they couldn't stand the test of time, and were either vanquished or fell to the wayside like all incompetent guilds do who thought they were "good"

Only one still standing
Only one that bothered to stay through TC patch more like it, opportunistic to recruit a lot of vets and try to make themselves relevant when everyone knows everything relevant in MO happened pre 2013. lol I love RPK dreams.

P.S - Ill give props to RPK for the fishing macro, that was the highest point of the guild, back then they were relevant in small scale fighting. Good times.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

grendel

Either, and you can read that phonetically as "eether" or as "I-ther".
I always wondered about the meaning of those two pronouncations of "either". I imagined it was something about English english or the colonials english dialect.

Do you even play MO, because you seem totally clueless as to what goes on in it or how anything currently works
Who are you to say that?

ElPerro is one of the most active mortal online players, he has been active year after year... Still very active upon this day.

endless walls and tc guards - real big problem in MO
99,9% of safety

solve it and people will roam way more

what was before tc?
you meet somebody outside - one of two will b dead

what now?
your enemy troll you from big ass wall
__

as for keeps it should cost more but give way more benefits as:

stone walls (rest pali only wood ones) - it will drive people use trebuchets and fire arrows more
mines (without walls only) - more than 100m from keep? - you cant build walls around it or make it with progressive upkeep - farther pay more
owning towns ofc - taxes from brokers

my only criticism for you pocky is why are you saying this now and not when dred had granum rock tower.
Even when i was in DRED, i thought it is stupid and dred was not the one doing that, at that time rpk also had some towers like that already.
I didn't need to say that because i was in dred, but that doesn't mean i liked those unreachable towers. if someone asked me about my opinion on those towers at that time, i would've still answered it's stupid and not acceptable. just nobody asked me about that. i mean i would've said it's stupid at least, unlike some people who say they are reachable and it's okay thing because they are relying on those towers a lot.