Me, We, Us, say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xar

I heared about stuff like that so im happy i was able to avoid the disappointment of awakening.
still even im not playing anymore, it's sad to see other player who shared laughs, nice talks and blades quitting the game too.

have a good one and see you maybe in another game. :)

greetings

linkfr

mortal is going down :(
have fun in whatever you guys do

dscoombs

:(

Lahuzer

Always sad to read news like this. But I think your leaving due to wrong reasons. It might be the fanboi in me speaking, but I think SV is patching faster and better then ever. I hope you give it another shot when SV gives us all some free time once the game is back on track.

ltankhsd

Always sad to read news like this. But I think your leaving due to wrong reasons. It might be the fanboi in me speaking, but I think SV is patching faster and better then ever. I hope you give it another shot when SV gives us all some free time once the game is back on track.
Eh let them go. It sounds like he's just burned out considering I didn't see any specific reasons for leaving. They can go enjoy GW2 or whatever and then maybe they will get a longing to return to an open world, full loot sandbox.

Another guild falls victim to Awakening. Sad to see you guys go. Best of luck in whatever you do.

Thread starter #34
Eh let them go. It sounds like he's just burned out considering I didn't see any specific reasons for leaving. They can go enjoy GW2 or whatever and then maybe they will get a longing to return to an open world, full loot sandbox.
Can't.play anything else but.mortal haha, ARC is dissolving, some old members will stick around including myself for a bit.

It is very apparent that our tag or appearance hasn't been floating around as much as we were pre-awakening. We have officially decided to release reigns of the keep spot and whoever wishes to claim the territory for their benefit, goodluck to you and your endeavors. Arcturian made a splash back into mortal a few months back, spreading our Anti-Pk philosophy fighting in wars against Ger, V etc and outlasted 3 war decs at once and pushed through. We have enjoyed the times in Bakti and in the southern surrounding areas. But it is time that we ourselves say goodbye. We feel and id say a good amount of MO players like ourselves can agree that they aren't very satisfied with Awakening. Including myself and others who have been here since the beginning. Due to the inactivity and lack of morale to continue playing because of various reasons we are saying farewell to those who hated us, liked us, or just don't care.

Goodluck to those new players and the new/few guilds returning

Signed,

-Arcturian
I would sway from the word spalsh

Cob4lt

I hope you give it another shot when SV gives us all some free time once the game is back on track.
SV are giving us one free week, but the game is certainly not back on track :eek:

Honestly looks like a last chance try, fanboys can spam disagree all they want, there a time when one need to be a bit lucid.

Mycke

Sorry to see ARC go I like the anti pk mentality :)

Not to use ur thread to pitch, but...

I'm reforming SIN and tho not true anti-rpk we are very honorable if any of you are looking for a new home.

Blurter

Awakening not even patched in properly yet, yall pussies, every last one of ya! It's only been a few weeks, SV been patching thier arses off, not seen that work effort till now in this game, since beta.

Sorry to see ARC go I like the anti pk mentality :)

Not to use ur thread to pitch, but...

I'm reforming SIN and tho not true anti-rpk we are very honorable if any of you are looking for a new home.
Thats pretty low even for you Mycke. Using someones leaving post to try and nab any of their guild members left over. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.