MO2 - Fun Idea Thread

Thread starter #1
Hey guys,

Scenario - The foundation of MO2 is complete. All systems are polished and running smoothly. It's time to start adding bells and whistles.

Purely with FUN in mind, name one feature you want added in game.

1) Perfect bunny hops in ghost mode only that allow you to gain momentum

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Hey guys,

Scenario - The foundation of MO2 is complete. All systems are polished and running smoothly. It's time to start adding bells and whistles.

Purely with FUN in mind, name one feature you want added in game.

1) Perfect bunny hops in ghost mode only that allow you to gain momentum
I only want skill based systems where you actively have to play and hopefully mostly out in the wild.

As little town activities as possible. Some sadly is a must do in town.

Necromantic

In case you didn't know, the "Etherworld" is a separate layer of the game where you are not removed from gameplay but can still interact with - and with spiritism even attack - other players. So there is no such thing as "only in ghost mode".

I have fun enough, if they dont nerf weapon to death again, and make pve and time investment worth it.
If they get time and risk vs reward vs time right than im the happiest Mortal player. Its just feel like second job online with unfair mechanics from pve sometimes like shooting thorugh walls, or bein invisible boss hittung you from underground.

they should add nothing to the game until they got thier shit right this time.

i realy hope that mo2 launch will not the total disaster mo1 was. sure its niche its not mainstream but even for niche some people expected more in form of freedom and so on.

MO2 graphics are good that will reduce the negative review around 10-20% already. now they need to make the rest perfect aswell.

maybe something like 200 razorbacks in a herd roaming the map. makes hunting more event like.

or atleas tan overlal mor eanimals at a psawn that hunting for more than 1 player is valuable than you can go farming with firends. more animals at spawns.

maybe something like 200 razorbacks in a herd roaming the map. makes hunting more event like.
That would be really fun, if even just for people who like to think they 'know the map'. [EDIT] Adding unpredictability to the landscape in a way that static spawns do not.
or atleas tan overlal mor eanimals at a psawn
I'm sorry, I don't read that language. ') (Do you need an exorcist?)

Last edited: