MOFO soon(TM)

Choose your destiny!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyria

You know this actually needs to be a multi choice vote, because I want to be a fake female in Offtopic.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
... I was talking about some kind of PvP game that only looks like a game forum just the other day. Ask Shinzon if you don't believe me.

PS But this wasn't it. I don't like the class system. I want a skill tree in which one may spend points.

... I was talking about some kind of PvP game that only looks like a game forum just the other day. Ask Shinzon if you don't believe me.

PS But this wasn't it. I don't like the class system. I want a skill tree in which one may spend points.
You mean a classless skill system?
Does take too much development time. :p

Thread starter #26

Zergi

please give me some feedback on the avatars, also im not that creative could use some help :)

please give me some feedback on the avatars, also im not that creative could use some help :)
Hot Girl Thread Stalker-Avatar:

Shameless doublepost.

It's cool, Demtri. You are just doing what has to be done!
Other Avatars look legit, especially like the Lurker.
Tried to find something more fitting for the Fake Female class but wasn't successful.

Edit:
Also the Spambot needs to be in a kitchen and wear a cooking hat.
All that kitchen sale spam is driving me to the next kitchen vendor. :D

lithi

Trial Member
I'll most likely end up being a Spam Bot.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The game of MOFO will never be out of beta until there is NOT FUNNY to go with Funny, Loser to go with Winner, WTF and LIES to go with Informative, Unfriendly and Useless to go with Friendly and Useful, and Yawwwwn to go with Creative.

Valkyria

MOFO once again wins against the evil forum moderation. DAI SHOURI!

Status
Not open for further replies.