Thread starter #1

Keurk

Bim Bam Boom

Fizzdar

obviously they stole from MO

Thread starter #3

Keurk

obviously they stole from MO
i just tried it , and its damn fucking good. Nothing from MO in this , more like a complete improvement of the previously well known Chivalry medieval warfare.
super optimized, gore, brutal, skillfull, this game is fucking good !

i just tried it , and its damn fucking good. Nothing from MO in this , more like a complete improvement of the previously well known Chivalry medieval warfare.
super optimized, gore, brutal, skillfull, this game is fucking good !
Yeh it runs really well, and basically removed 90% of the shit things about Chivalry, like the retarded breakdancing dragging lol

They still need to balance some things out, like feint spamming.
Right/left attack - feint - stab
Right/left attack - feint - stab - stab - feint - stab
Right/left attack - feint - stab - overhead - feint - stab

Basically what all good players do, since it takes advantage of the minimal stam drain of a feint, and the speed of stabbing - Completely makes most people defenseless, since parry has a cool down. Basically feint + stab to win, or just feint to win lol

Vaith

Is there a option to have keyboard directional attacks/blocks like in MO?

No, just RMB to bock all directions. Adding directional blocking would be too difficult to understand for 95% of people. Most people don't even understand the concept of directional attacks in this game, they just Shift+W and spam left click lol

Thread starter #7

Keurk

Yeh it runs really well, and basically removed 90% of the shit things about Chivalry, like the retarded breakdancing dragging lol

They still need to balance some things out, like feint spamming.
Right/left attack - feint - stab
Right/left attack - feint - stab - stab - feint - stab
Right/left attack - feint - stab - overhead - feint - stab

Basically what all good players do, since it takes advantage of the minimal stam drain of a feint, and the speed of stabbing - Completely makes most people defenseless, since parry has a cool down. Basically feint + stab to win, or just feint to win lol
noticed this after couple games !

You can directional block and attack just like normal. Idk wtf "beans" is talking about. I /chamber/ attacks almost every time I can instead of blocking because it's a hard flex. You basically just swing the same direction as them right before they hit you and you Mortal parry them.
You can also literally hit someone else's weapon out of it's swinging arc, parry arrows and hit arrows with your weapon if you're an absolute mad lad.

Teknique

Yeah, like Lord Magico was saying, there is a mechanic thats very much like MO. Where if you attack the correct direction right before being hit you do a counter.

You can directional block and attack just like normal. Idk wtf "beans" is talking about. I /chamber/ attacks almost every time I can instead of blocking because it's a hard flex. You basically just swing the same direction as them right before they hit you and you Mortal parry them.
You can also literally hit someone else's weapon out of it's swinging arc, parry arrows and hit arrows with your weapon if you're an absolute mad lad.
Chambering is a riposte, parry is a block - Two completely different things. There's NO directional blocking in Mordau, its a one direction blocks all attacks, game.

Chambering(Riposte) is mirroring your opponents attack, to deflect outwards to create an opening to counter attack - it's also one of the best counters for feint spammers.

Educate yourself, before trying to seem like a big brain.

Chambering is a riposte, parry is a block - Two completely different things. There's NO directional blocking in Mordau, its a one direction blocks all attacks, game.

Chambering(Riposte) is mirroring your opponents attack, to deflect outwards to create an opening to counter attack - it's also one of the best counters for feint spammers.

Educate yourself, before trying to seem like a big brain.
-When he doesn't understand the context of the question.

Also, actually read. Might help you understand how I said the exact same thing you did but less contrived and stupid.
P.S I'll have you know I'm a massive brain.

-When he doesn't understand the context of the question.

Also, actually read. Might help you understand how I said the exact same thing you did but less contrived and stupid.
P.S I'll have you know I'm a massive brain.
He asked if you could set up directional blocks & attacks, like MO. I replied stating there is no directional blocks. You said there is, as seen in this quote.
You can directional block
To which I pointed out there isn't. I also decided to explain the difference of block and chamber, so people don't get the wrong idea and think chambering is directional blocking and similar to MO's parry & counter system - As the way they're carried out are very different, because one is a parry and the other is a riposte.

P.S You're a poopie brain

Thread starter #18

Keurk

whaterver you guys are saying , i enjoy mordhau for the savagery it gives. Even when im drunk i mostly end up at top of the leaderboard in matches and just because it provide a very satisfying way of destroying people and a lot of gore, im fully satisfyed with the matches i do, and all in all it is a
FUCKING GOOD GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE