More info on MO2 please

I think they only announced MO2 because of the nature of how the company is listed they HAVE TO share this information with investors etc

I believe if they got to choose, they would not announce it this early. I also dont think they have much/any information to share with the community at this point about MO2.

So stop asking for MO2 information, they know we want information and im sure they are eager to share information when they have information to share.

Do you honestly think they are reading the forums and see a thread asking for MO2 information and go "Aaaah they want information, why didnt you just ask earlier?"
Well SV usually reacts in a positive way when people likes what they make, yet they don't even read the forums, they never really did or maybe 1/3 of what is written passes through the swedish translation.

But yeah, people is absolutly hyped about MO2 when the reality is that they have nothing about the game. Prob trying to put together a bunch of free UE4 assets to make a video that will calm down the people waiting for the next 3 years.

Vaith

Well SV usually reacts in a positive way when people likes what they make, yet they don't even read the forums, they never really did or maybe 1/3 of what is written passes through the swedish translation.

But yeah, people is absolutly hyped about MO2 when the reality is that they have nothing about the game. Prob trying to put together a bunch of free UE4 assets to make a video that will calm down the people waiting for the next 3 years.
What? Dont post while drunk pls.