Mortal Online 2 Discussion

They have to do some events or frequent updates to keep up the game and to motivate players again.
@Herius

What if people who get wound up at people commenting in the “mortal online 2 discussion” who don’t want to get involved in the discussion just stop reading and commenting in it, instead of trying to put others down who are enjoying themselves lmao
Good try. I have commented a couple times on my stance and thoughts, giving my feedback. My latest comment was directed at the people now fighting over things. lol

Why should we? Firstly there is nothing better to do, secondly there are very few people that are actually worked up and thirdly SV is supposedly getting feedback from this thread.

Quote from Galenus that I cannot quote since its in a locked thread: We currently have a discussion regarding the Mortal Online sequel. Please use that thread so that we can gather feedback without having to peruse numerous threads on the same topic. Thanks!
Firstly there is a lot of things better to do, but touche to the rest

What if you all stopped speculating and getting worked up over something that literally doesn't exist yet?
Sugar, getting either enthusiastic or worried or just speculative about something WHEN it doesn't exist yet is
  • human nature,
  • and also not a bad time to start asking questions.

This is especially so when presumably one or two or more persons taking in the reactions & speculation might-- I say, just *might*-- be looking for feedback.

Better that some get worked up now than all rage later.

I'm down to get sieged by a bigger guild if I have my "small" guild online. lol
Can't do much if out of nowhere 30 nerds show up at 3 am and everyone is sleeping, but If I know the time they will show up I can get something going.
you need to understand that mortal have different people from different continents
and 3 am for you it's 3 pm for them
and again you looking only from your side, you didnt answer how small guilds will siege bigger one with time window?

TC + Guards + no time window = Players vs Guards + Nakeds on top of walls
TC + Known siege time = Player vs Players + maybe people on the wall
Every MMO that allows you to have stuff in open world, have time windows on stuff, except MO, sorry It can be more real allowing people to get ninja sieged but, it's a videogame, games supposed to be fun, and people want content from what they build.
and people want content from what they destroy.

you talking like you've never been on siege.

TC+known siege time = Players vs Players, players vs guards, players vs nakeds on top of the wall

Players vs Players: depends numbers, even if you have your lite pvp guild you cant fight in open field against 100 people, you will shoot from walls
players vs guards: with time window defenders will triple guards for that period. dont you see that?
players vs nakeds on top of the wall: people will use ALL what they can use to defend pixels

Mortal Online, you can siege people at 5 am, npcs that shoot through walls ( 1 Active big guild, questionable amount of small guilds, average of what? 60 players online )
again it's 3 different question:
5 am for you it's another time for them

i wont wake up early morning to siege your shit, i will play my prime time but it will b your morning. time window will b good for defenders or for siegers?
npcs that shoot through walls - time window will solve it?

1 Active big guild, questionable amount of small guilds, average of what? 60 players online - today it's like that, tomorrow who knows it's will b 600 or 6

My personal opnion: I hate TC, I could and I play the game without using a single TC structure, but I know TC will never get removed, so that's why I'm giving those sugestions.
nice, but we already have it and we need to find balance and not thinking how it could b without something we already have.

about tc:
endless walls is bad, countless guards is bad
i think that stone and metal walls could b only for keep owners (it will b another point to own one) rest notkeep guild walls should b wooden.

more distance from guildstone, more to pay upkeep up to 50x times for wall
people will think twice before building hundreds of walls around the map.

we need balance it not making another stupid mechanic to make it more complicated

Wow, these news are as amazing as the PowerPoint presentation that SV made back in the old days!

Great move SV! UE4 will make your life easier, prettier, less buggy and we can finally recive the game we all have been waiting for.

I cant wait to see what you make with it!
If you ever need a experienced game tester that also knows quite a lot about UE4 and game development i would be honored to help you out! (Extra points för att jag e svenska också)

I hope to see many old vets on the new forums (SV ni behöver en bättre hemsida och mer stilren webb/forum design) as we get closer to release!

The problem for now i believe is that the MO2 announcement, Demotivated a LOT of players from playing the current game. i believe henrik's post was a bit too early. since MO2 is gonna come out beta in prob half a year, less or more.
most players/guild already quit the game at this point from lack of fixes to broken TC mechanics.

The "endgame" of mortal online, politics and territory conflict is literally broken by devs allowing prepatch/unreachable towers.

Keurk

we are almost in march. Where is the newb island that was planned for the begening of the year ? ^^
And you guys already forgot that and are hyped by this new announcement ? please....

we are almost in march. Where is the newb island that was planned for the begening of the year ? ^^
And you guys already forgot that and are hyped by this new announcement ? please....
From a developer point of perspective this has been the best news since release. UE4 allows a much smoother experience, a lot better performance and graphics. UE4 is the engine SV needs and it will deliver a solid and Beautiful product which UE3 couldnt even come close to.

Im super excited for this as should any MO vet. Imagine all these 9-10 years as the newbie island and now MO can finally come out to the real world.

i wont wake up early morning to siege your shit, i will play my prime time but it will b your morning. time window will b good for defenders or for siegers?
npcs that shoot through walls - time window will solve it?
Yes, the window will solve it, because you just remove the guards, well and too bad for you, sounds like you just want to ninja siege stuff.

Yes, the window will solve it, because you just remove the guards, well and too bad for you, sounds like you just want to ninja siege stuff.
i see. you have nothing to say. have a good one

it's not fun because system works: 30% for siegers - 70% for defenders.
no its not fun because theres no pvp. You siege for a chance of pvp, if no pvp then u just waste ur time staring at building, oh so fun game.....

Title.

dont listen to whiners who want to keep their riches. plz do a full whipe , u guys promised that u would never whipe mortal.

but u didnt say anything about mortal online 2.

2 reasons : 1 i dont like it not whiped(preference) whipes forces more people in starter zones greatly increasing the crowdyness of the game and feels more lively at the start.
2. people that want to get in the game are gonna be angry when they find out everyone is in full gear and full stats at day 1 .

leave ur opinion here.