Mortal Online 2 Discussion

Blasphemy, Heresy, Fad, Novelty, Atheism , Unbelief, Infidelity, Libertinism, Disgrace, and Shame!
How Dare u Suggest such shameful thing that doesn't agree with Our believes!
"
Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine."
Proverbs 3:9-10

How i Honor my Lord without My wealth or my Title! How u tell me! :eek:

"Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine."
Proverbs 3:9-10

How i Honor my Lord without My wealth or my Title! How u tell me! :eek:
Since you mentioned it, the firstfruits of your produce don't always cut it, either:

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

Are any of you "agreed" even subbed currently?

Christ, talk about listening to whinners:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are any of you "agreed" even subbed currently?

Christ, talk about listening to whinners:rolleyes:
Quite funny this statement. I remember quite fondly how RPK use to accuse ID of favoritism amongst game staff, because of monetary influence. This is kind of what you're implying here, that your opinion matters cause you're subbed. Also quite funny considering your guild is half the server. Gotta try influence where you can right?

I also find it funny, how guilds are now are calling RPK out for favoritism amongst MO Staff, when not too long ago, it was RPK doing the same thing to ID. Even though I find these accusation baseless most of the time, despite a few select instance over the decade amongst certain groups.

How things change as time progresses. MO history has yet again repeated it self, the funny thing is; YOU ARE what you once despised lmfao.

Keurk

From a developer point of perspective this has been the best news since release. UE4 allows a much smoother experience, a lot better performance and graphics. UE4 is the engine SV needs and it will deliver a solid and Beautiful product which UE3 couldnt even come close to.

Im super excited for this as should any MO vet. Imagine all these 9-10 years as the newbie island and now MO can finally come out to the real world.
im sorry i dont find this exciting at all, as a mo vet. I mean the idea of MO2 is amazing, it just died years ago in myself, because of the devs behind the project mainly. And i dont even need a developper perspective to understand a huge part of game developpement isnt based on hype

i think 'a clean start' is a good way to put it. saying wipe implies things will be removed, but its not that. MO1 should continue as is, and MO2 starts clean and fresh, theres nothing to wipe.

-barcode

Mortal had originally a very distinct and characteristic art style, but they had to ditch it for a new renderer. Hope to see that again

s09031903.jpg

images (4).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

no its not fun because theres no pvp. You siege for a chance of pvp, if no pvp then u just waste ur time staring at building, oh so fun game.....
i did say that current sieges is fun? nope.
but if you want pvp siege, you can siege rpk it seems most of members waiting for that any time of the day and night

wondering what kind of excuse you will say..

After many years of disappointment patches after patches I just lost my hope in SV and would be immature of me to believe that the SV behavior will change with MO2. The harsh truth is that it will still be a game with annoying mechanics, unbalanced pvp, buged pve, horrible TC system, boring siege and a horrible habit of adding things instead of fixing what they already have.

Yet they have a opportunity to make the game fun for a good time with a wipe. The times where death actually meant that you lost something was the best. After some years playing the fear of death is just lost and there is no feeling of danger anymore, for replacing stuff becomes easy. A world that should feel "dangerous" just feels ordinary. Starting a game with everything that i already have in MO sounds very boring.

Still to me the main reason to play MO2 is to play with friends and fight familiar faces.

Thread starter #370

Valhalo

Trial Member
Mortal had originally a very distinct and characteristic art style, but they had to ditch it for a new renderer. Hope to see that again

Its crazy how much better everything used to look, I mean look at Moh Ki and compare that to what we have today, It really is such a shame.

After many years of disappointment patches after patches I just lost my hope in SV and would be immature of me to believe that the SV behavior will change with MO2. The harsh truth is that it will still be a game with annoying mechanics, unbalanced pvp, buged pve, horrible TC system, boring siege and a horrible habit of adding things instead of fixing what they already have.

Yet they have a opportunity to make the game fun for a good time with a wipe. The times where death actually meant that you lost something was the best. After some years playing the fear of death is just lost and there is no feeling of danger anymore, for replacing stuff becomes easy. A world that should feel "dangerous" just feels ordinary. Starting a game with everything that i already have in MO sounds very boring.

Still to me the main reason to play MO2 is to play with friends and fight familiar faces.
tc walls killed that fear.
you can build safezone almost anywhere, kill boxes and endless walls.

first tc thing need to change is walls.

im sorry i dont find this exciting at all, as a mo vet. I mean the idea of MO2 is amazing, it just died years ago in myself, because of the devs behind the project mainly. And i dont even need a developper perspective to understand a huge part of game developpement isnt based on hype
They were brand spanking new in a world they have never dealt with before as developers. Over the course of these many years they have learned a thing or two but we shall see how it turns out. I have hope.

Thanks SV.
All the times we sat in TS discussing MO, MO 2..
Name them and shame them, kick them in their tiny balls if u have to.
Where MO came from was way better then where it's gonna end.
Bring back the gritty mean world i loved and cared about.
Keep the skill based combat.
Like the idea of one character and few who knew me know i said exactly the same thing as described above.
Bring back The Yamaka in MO 2 and i will rain death once more and maybe a few less trollpost (Really ment every world of it)
GL on making the dream come true, count me in when its ready ish. (remember those horses big as houses?!)

Luminia

Trial Member
Sounds.... interesting... I am looking forward to it. I really really really hope SV learned alot from the past years and now takes their time to make a very good and balanced game that players enjoy to play.... and dont fall for the early access trap.... again....

Oh and can we get a MO1 private server? That would be neat

Oh and please full wipe in mo2

Last edited:

grasthard

What is the ETA for MO2? (hopefully in months and not in years :rolleyes:)

also, not sure if making a larger map is a good long-term solution. after the enjoyment of exploration fades away the first few months, having a smaller map that brings a mild player population together seems a better strategy to me. possibly with more random events and similar things, which promote exploration of a smaller map and concentrate the population for more player interactions.

having a larger map only makes the logistics of everything more complicated, time-consuming and straight up annoying imho (Sarducca was the prime example of that)