Mortal Online 2 - Wishlist

Speznat

Damnnnn, who needs Australia? If thats the way you feel then lets be real, how many players mo2 will have lies heavily in the US playerbase. So if you really have mortals best interest in mind, put the server there. But you dont do you, you have your interest in mind. Which is why your the only long term player who wants wealth transfer.
I just hope that every damn shit will be serverside, than client hacks would be impossible and duping would be impossible. than noone can fuck the system like MO1

SV could show Stats about how much people wich country and should stand the damn server were most people are. and if its 50%/50% between europe and usa. than they should do the shit in maybe greenland were the both continent kables connect, were the google servers are. problem solved.

Honestly, I like all the things the devs are saying about the new game so far! Only thing I can think of that I haven't seen them mention is visual effects for alcoholic consumables? I think that'd be a pretty fun aesthetic for the roleplayers without really affecting gameplay a whole lot.

deathshroud

Exalted Member
If they go down the Server side hit detection route then they need at least 2 servers otherwise it will be unplayable for half the mo population due to warping and lag making it impossible to hit anything.

MO2 does need a better way of tracking items than MO1, this helps stop dupes if every item has its own identity.

Myrland is plenty big now, it wont be at 2000+ players.
And when theres only 500 on? We will wish the world stayed the same size. 2k players you add another server or something. If the map is too big theres no quick fix its just too big and boring and people quit. And then its even worse. But maybe besides launch I cant imagine MO having over 1k.

phyzm

And when theres only 500 on? We will wish the world stayed the same size. 2k players you add another server or something. If the map is too big theres no quick fix its just too big and boring and people quit. And then its even worse. But maybe besides launch I cant imagine MO having over 1k.
Very true, but id take one big continent over 2 seperate ones. But i have high hopes for mo2. They can raise the bar here and achieve 10k+ on launch to settle into 2k if its not so trolly. Which the changes they are making sound amazing btw and are headed in the right direction. All they have to do is take their time, quit listening to people complaining, and focus on the task at hand and not release too early. And not transfer wealth...

Speznat

they should add tabacco to smoke like cigarettes and cigars that would be awesome.
is gives you con debuff and reduce sprinting and shit, and it have some effect that hold for weeks but it looks damn fuckign cool.

Thread starter #87
they should add tabacco to smoke like cigarettes and cigars that would be awesome.
is gives you con debuff and reduce sprinting and shit, and it have some effect that hold for weeks but it looks damn fuckign cool.
Please also add cancer.

Speznat

Please also add cancer.
would be awesome xD
And also other disease, than you need to gather a liver form someone else and you need to operate yourself and change your liver, gg easy.
another good addition would be if they add cocaine or some stuff, and the guards will make a drug test on you.

sebastian and henrik do this please,
speaking of sweden: just random question other question in the room, should i by an ikea KALLAX shelf?
does anyone have a clue if they are any good compared to non standard shelves?

anyway party hard :)

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Please also add cancer.
And also please add damage by thunderbolt again! This damage has been removed because of some PvP crybabies ("unfair").

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
they should add tabacco to smoke
IF they're going to let chars smoke nahuat and yage (or whatever that heathen Khurite stuff is called) THEN okay...
is gives you con debuff and reduce sprinting and shit, and it have some effect that hold for weeks
a) Online, or also offline? Already one too many things that can only wear off while online (*cough* murdercounts).
b) There can be such a thing as too much realism.
but it looks damn fuckign cool
No, it doesn't.

Also: you forgot pipes. Those do look cool, in fantasy settings. In reality they can smell like a tire fire.
Please also add cancer.
Some folks say it's already here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And also other disease, than you need to gather a liver form someone else and you need to operate yourself and change your liver, gg easy.
Liver failure with jaundice? Hmm. It's as if you've been listening to some of the [ZEAL]ots. Who are you? I don't know anymore.

But diseases in Star Vault games are generally cured by magic and alchemy (including cooking), though-- if there *was* a Liver Transplant Potion, or Spell-- the effects could be 'blood and organ splatter'.

Last edited:
Thread starter #91
Some folks say it's already here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+1
Liver failure with jaundice? Hmm. It's as if you've been listening to some of the [ZEAL]ots. Who are you? I don't know anymore.

But diseases in Star Vault games are generally cured by magic and alchemy (including cooking), though-- if there *was* a Liver Transplant Potion, or Spell-- the effects could be 'blood and organ splatter'.
He plaid to much Rimworld...

1.- carts to transport more products, which their speed decreases if they go outside the roads;
2.- ships of different types and load capacity,
3 .- no subscriptions.

deathshroud

Exalted Member
1.- carts to transport more products, which their speed decreases if they go outside the roads;
2.- ships of different types and load capacity,
3 .- no subscriptions.
I think Henrik confirmed we will be getting wagons which i suppose will be used to transport stuff.

Some of the houses in large towns should be rentable.Protecting them could be interesting addition to the gameplay.

- More dynamic magic use while combat (fights often looks like footbal/croquet match or Benny Hill show ; -"spell/bondage" - run! run! run! - spell bondage - run! run! run! repeat ))
- Some combat/acrobatic manoeuvres aka dodge roll/culbite/leap etc. - depend on your gear and specialization
- Different combat styles for same weapon(with dif. abilities/combos -mb even racial combat styles) - ex. agressive(offencive)weapon style /more deffencive (for counterattacks) etc.
- Different ways to get skill - from NPC teacher/organiztions(cults/guilds ....), from players, from active events, collections, achievements, books etc.
- Nice informative editable UI
- Some interesting magic/matrial schools(with unusual skills, mechanics) - ex. shapeshifting, illusion, temporal magic, ki power mastery :) ...
- Different explorable/collected visual styles for same armor/weapon (mb something like motifs in ESO)
- More "balance" between armor in terms "havier/lighter" parametr - ex. heavier - high damage mitigation , high CC resist, minor damage bonus to 2-H weapon, unarmed attacks/ kick (if wears steel gloves/boots); lighter - high speed cast/run , more opportunities to "deflect" damage by combat manoeuvres, higher "stamina/mana" regeneration - of course it's depend on pieces combination, rarity/uniquenes of certain material, skill specialization etc.
-Religion as part of character progression and source of "active" narrative/lore ( ex.gods and avatars could play role picturesque characters with dif. gifts, curses, quests-riddles, events, easter eggs, game /devs secrets ....)

Last edited:

deathshroud

Exalted Member
No more hitscan, spells and arrows having an actual projectile. Perhaps we can finally get the Black and White style drawing runes in the air to cast a spell. That would be awesome and free up a mages hotbar.

No more hitscan, spells and arrows having an actual projectile. Perhaps we can finally get the Black and White style drawing runes in the air to cast a spell. That would be awesome and free up a mages hotbar.
This. Not sure about the drawing part, maybe for more complicated spells, but most offensive spells should be actual projectiles not just an animation. They could keep hitscan for a few spells tho like healing, purify, corrupt, etc.

Please for the love of god new lore and not written in "Advanced" Swedish. :(:(

The forums and game world have provided years of interesting stories you could write into it. It wouldn't make much sense for future Nave to not have some kind of record.

How could the world forget about the men and women that made it great? For better or worse we all played a part and created a rich and unique history.

I'm sure @Najwalaylah would happily volunteer .