Mortal Online 2?

1- Google Stadia is a dumpster fire. Not MO's solution.

2- Multiple servers = suck population per server, in a game that being underpopulated significantly decreases fun and makes player base drop more. Multiple servers is only a viable option for MO if there were 500+ average per server. Which we wont get. And thats with the current MO world, a "4x bigger" myrland would need easily 1k pop average to even feel slightly alive.
Same old crap arguments about small population fragmenting. the ONLY reason the population is so damn small its mainly because of the shit combat due to only one server.
Nobody pays a sub fee for a full loot mmo where people hit you from 20 feet away. Thats shit is garbage.

If you had more servers. Combat would improve and population would grow. Populations grow when people have fun. Its an absolute no brainer.

Single server has been tried. I hasn't worked. I never does for this type of game.

Bicorps

Trial Member
If you had more servers. Combat would improve and population would grow. Populations grow when people have fun. Its an absolute no brainer.

Combat would not improve because there gonna be no population growing. it might be even worst like WoW when people start to leave the game and most server was empty.

Advertising the game as a single server world wide is actually a nice feature. Which is good on paper but its clearly not perfect at all because of the delay. Perhaps its not the biggest problem of the game. TC,Guards,AI still ruining every aspect PvP Wise.

Population grow when people have fun ? This game is not even fun, its literally a second job.

Even if we have multiple server with a bunch of player. They gonna leave the game eventually when they gonna realize the end game PvP is ruined because of TC,Guards,Pet,Mount, Time sink etc...

For the stadia... you guys sound like the people that watch CNN and believe everything they say. nothing else to add.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Same old crap arguments about small population fragmenting. the ONLY reason the population is so damn small its mainly because of the shit combat due to only one server.
Nobody pays a sub fee for a full loot mmo where people hit you from 20 feet away. Thats shit is garbage.

Single server has been tried. I hasn't worked. I never does for this type of game.
The MO population started to decrease when SV started making this game less fun, less faced paced and making all systems like a second job.

I was there through it all trying to make SV see what was happening, since they did not listen, here we are with 100 players at the end of MO. Hopefully they make MO2 how MO should have been.

Last edited:

Pvp wouldnt be that much better. Theres still mounted, pets, weakspots, zergs, gear crutch, etc. Ping is just 1 factor, and is honestly the least significant. Unless ur like AU then ur ping hurts bad but there wouldnt be a AU server anyway so they wouldnt even benefit.

So no splitting the player base for a extremely minor improvement wouldnt be close to worth it.

And the hitting 20 feet away is issues other than just ping. Better ping might help but I doubt if everyone was good ping MO combat would be smooth. You still have prediction and fishy desync stuff.

Kuroi

So history repeats itself.

I'm ready to preorder again and test again.

Beta Block A and (new) Sausage Lake, i'm ready.

The idea of Mortal 2 is terrible, at least name it Mortal something, anyone who hated Mortal Online will never try Mortal 2, especially when it sounds like there gonna be Mortal 3 and maybe more, the idea of Mortal Online is great, but sadly you didn't take your game seriously, issues since release didn't get fixed till today, this type of game must be updated all the time, fix bugs and issues, then improve the AI and graphics. Yeah fix the game for fuck sake and forget about Mortal 2 to save yourselves some disappointment, people work hard in this type of games not to hear that a second game going to be released and it is promised to fix all issues in Mortal Online, why don't you just fix the original game. also it is worth mentioning that some people if not a lot of people won't trust Starvault as they might think that the game might be broken somehow, and Starvault will give up on it again and go for Mortal 3 or something, i love Mortal Online but i won't deny the fact that it is a joke right now, and even Starvault gave up on it and forgot it, which also not good at all when you are planning to release another game, last time there was some Elementalist exploiting guards in Tindrem making Tindrem bank and market completely unguarded, i contacted the support about it they didn't give a fuck, maybe because i didn't mention that i have a video i will upload soon, last night a GM who should remain nameless literally told me that if i get pushed several times i will go grey, i have a recorded video when i was talking to him and i will not share it, not if i don't have to, that just made me think yeah this GM knows nothing about the game and yet he or she is Gamemaster, that only meant one thing to me, Starvault don't care about Mortal Online anymore, and one day after the release of Mortal 2 they will stop caring about it, lol and this joke at the end like i think Starvault gave up on Mortal Online and started working hard on Mortal 2 is because they want to stop RPK or at least give those who had power and they lost it a second chance, anyway that was just my opinion, see you all in Mortal Online or maybe Mortal Online 2.

I have played MO back when it was released and I dropped rather fast. It was not because of combat mainly but how bad it looked and felt in general. People who claim that MO1 is a good game and it needs more people are wrong, the engine limitations are too many right now. I for one, am very excited for what MO2 can be. But do not make the mistake to seek success in simply being hardcore. If the combat is not weighty, clear as to how to counter spells and special moves or w/e you decide to put it, then it will fail again. Combat should be the top priority of the game. A hardcore game will inspire you to become a player, not drag you in because it simply has full loot. My 2 cents.

MaDeuce

Trial Member
If you like MO1 then MO2 will be your NEXT cup of tea. Like most I cant wait for MO2. Being part of the testing MO2 Combat Alpha PVP/PVE brings me butterflies! I cant wait to dive into the character creation, combat and crafting aspects of the game. Just thinking about all the new discoveries that WILL take place and the materials for crafting all new EPIC PVP/PVE gear!!! Hello!! I detect a rise to the occasion!

Bicorps

Trial Member
To be honest I think this is the move that should have happened right after the necro or elementalism patch
Nan ... that should have happened right before necro because Necro and Elementalist patch is fucking trash and killed even more the game. Yes people came back for Necropatch but everyone finally wonder that it was totally unbalanced and unskilled mechanic. Elementalist patch was fine at the beguining until people realise they could stack 2 skill together and kill like 10+ people in sametime.

After steam release the only good patch is when they fixed Pet that get stuck in every nodline.( The Demon patch was interesting, But it was a PvE Mounted Patch only... Wish totally suck. )

I wish the new engine and the new dev team added gonna make a good game but in same time... I doubt it. I am here since 2015 and I didnt see 1 single good feature added by them.

I wish them the best tho.

Hayasa

Honored Member
The idea of Mortal 2 is terrible, at least name it Mortal something, anyone who hated Mortal Online will never try Mortal 2, especially when it sounds like there gonna be Mortal 3 and maybe more, the idea of Mortal Online is great, but sadly you didn't take your game seriously, issues since release didn't get fixed till today, this type of game must be updated all the time, fix bugs and issues, then improve the AI and graphics. Yeah fix the game for fuck sake and forget about Mortal 2 to save yourselves some disappointment, people work hard in this type of games not to hear that a second game going to be released and it is promised to fix all issues in Mortal Online, why don't you just fix the original game. also it is worth mentioning that some people if not a lot of people won't trust Starvault as they might think that the game might be broken somehow, and Starvault will give up on it again and go for Mortal 3 or something, i love Mortal Online but i won't deny the fact that it is a joke right now, and even Starvault gave up on it and forgot it, which also not good at all when you are planning to release another game, last time there was some Elementalist exploiting guards in Tindrem making Tindrem bank and market completely unguarded, i contacted the support about it they didn't give a fuck, maybe because i didn't mention that i have a video i will upload soon, last night a GM who should remain nameless literally told me that if i get pushed several times i will go grey, i have a recorded video when i was talking to him and i will not share it, not if i don't have to, that just made me think yeah this GM knows nothing about the game and yet he or she is Gamemaster, that only meant one thing to me, Starvault don't care about Mortal Online anymore, and one day after the release of Mortal 2 they will stop caring about it, lol and this joke at the end like i think Starvault gave up on Mortal Online and started working hard on Mortal 2 is because they want to stop RPK or at least give those who had power and they lost it a second chance, anyway that was just my opinion, see you all in Mortal Online or maybe Mortal Online 2.
Stop RPK? from what?

"4) Do players could occupy political positions in cities that cant be controlled by guilds? You could devolpe more the rp in this game to stick players that arent so pvp based."

I love this suggestion.Additon of political gameplay for players who want to get regognition not only through fighting.I am kind of player who likes pvp but I made more impact on the server as community builder being cofunder of QPO and Slav guilds.And making meduLLager:)

Last edited:
there is just one thing that i wish i can do in mortal 2... plz plz plz let me play it with my index... and i dont mean play it with mouse keyboard and helmet i mean standing with controllers...

first person immersive horror mmo send me in a fucked up jungle shit running through the woods glowing eyes MO really dropped the ball on the night time of the game, instead they made it annoying...

Torch out monster(s) wont attack, but can see their eyes light up in the distance waiting for that torch to drop to fuck everyone up, until endgame when you can kill them. Etc

Last edited: