Mortal Online 2

Thread starter #1

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Some duels on first recording test in the Alpha. Please enjoy!

Teknique

the spin doesn’t look too bad at all

What gpu are you running for 70 fps? I nedd to know so i can buy one mine just crapped out.

Bonifatus

70 FPS with an 2070?

Might as well chuck your 144hz monitors in the bin. Hope they optimise this better before they release, otherwise this will have a dramatic impact on the population who can barely even afford a subscription.

Glad I bought my 2080+I9 9900k for my new computer, but 70 fps is a joke.

Speznat

70 FPS with an 2070?

Might as well chuck your 144hz monitors in the bin. Hope they optimise this better before they release, otherwise this will have a dramatic impact on the population who can barely even afford a subscription.

According to some minimum grphics ar enot min enough:

Maybe they can make somethign there that some people with average hardware can play too. Maybe dont know.
But i would say never dowgrade graphics in any way. just wait for the nex 3x cards from nvidia they will nuke us from the chairs.
IM still having a 3770k processor and 2x1080ti but average 45-55 fps on max settings so. dont know.

Thread starter #8

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
70 FPS with an 2070?

Thats with max settings and its stable there without going up nor down so it seems like its the highest atleast I am able to get atm.

Also to note is that my computer runs silent as fuck and I can look at 4 streams, youtube video, record and upload videos at once without a hitch or drops smooth as nothing else. Feels to me its stuck there while able to go waaaay higher. Ill try changing some settings tonight if I get the time to see if anything changes but again it feels like FPS for me atleast is stuck at 70 constantly.

PS. As I told you earlier with my 970 I had a stable 50-60 FPS.

Thread starter #9

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Update max FPS I got was 115, stable 100-106 with drops down to 60s at the worst. From 3 to 8 players closeby.
Did tho have smooth gameplay with no lags or stutters or anything.