Mortal Online - Baby seal clubbing in Aur

You can beat all the baby seals you want, but eventually you have to ask what it says about you.

Thread starter #3

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
You can beat all the baby seals you want, but eventually you have to ask what it says about you.
Well, no, I don't agree. You don't ever have to ask what it says about you, but of course and inevitably other people will ask that question, and answer it to their own satisfaction.

I asked myself why I posted it, and the answer was: "^^Just a random public video about MO not otherwise posted here on the forums, for unknown reasons."

I love you with without any reservations Najwalayah. My love for you is pure, without any side adulterations or questions. It's thing born of familiarity and purity, years in the making. It's important to me that you understand this for the days of change ahead. You are the Red Queen and you must accept that fate. You'll understand (and I beg), accept the fate, I have for you. You will understand with greater clarity as each puzzle piece is added. This is the time of change we have all dreamed of.