Mortal Online Map - Update

Thread starter #1

slyy

Hello! For some reason the original thread is now locked so I can't post that there. I think it would be really helpful for new players to have a map thats at least decently accurate - so I'm wanting to try get the following done before newbie island.

I am looking for anyone who would like to help update the map creatures and resources sections. If you can reply here I will add you to the list. Please also make an account on the map and DM me the email address you use there. The tools to do this aren't quite ready yet but with enough of a response, I will code it in.

Moderators
slyy

Nyarus

Last edited:
Don't get me Wrong but it's a Waste of Time and effort to update the Current map While the Game on High way to the Grave , I urge u wait For the So Called MO2 and See .
It's no more of a waste of time and effort than hanging around and commenting on the forum of a "Game on High way to the Grave."

Nyarus

Don't get me Wrong but it's a Waste of Time and effort to update the Current map While the Game on High way to the Grave , I urge u wait For the So Called MO2 and See .
From what I heard, the map for mortal 2 will be an extended and modernized version of the one we have right now. I doubt they will change the spawn location of every monster spawn in the game so there is still a big chance that the information will still be reliable after the MO2 drops. Also we are at least a year before the servers shut down so I am sure the updated map will help quite a bit of players.

It's no more of a waste of time and effort than hanging around and commenting on the forum of a "Game on High way to the Grave."
Non of your Business :rolleyes: I will do , waste and Say what I Wish so mind Your Self :p now Fuck off you low Tier Muppet .

From what I heard, the map for mortal 2 will be an extended and modernized version of the one we have right now. I doubt they will change the spawn location of every monster spawn in the game so there is still a big chance that the information will still be reliable after the MO2 drops. Also we are at least a year before the servers shut down so I am sure the updated map will help quite a bit of players.
Meh not really it Will only Give more information that will Spoil the Fun For Exploring and Rooming :rolleyes: and we aren't that Sure who will edit - Moderate the new map and How Reliable they can be ... I mean the guy is Publicly Requesting any one " so basically any one can edit that map and add False info that will Slip under many Noses " ... well meh it's a Free Country Do what makes you Happy now Execuse me I got a Blue kill to Earn .

#Dues_VuLT

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Non of your Business :rolleyes: I will do , waste and Say what I Wish so mind Your Self :p now Fuck off you low Tier Muppet .

Meh not really it Will only Give more information that will Spoil the Fun For Exploring and Rooming :rolleyes: and we aren't that Sure who will edit - Moderate the new map and How Reliable they can be ... I mean the guy is Publicly Requesting any one " so basically any one can edit that map and add False info that will Slip under many Noses " ... well meh it's a Free Country Do what makes you Happy now Execuse me I got a Blue kill to Earn .

#Dues_VuLT
And I wish to say ... well, /wave... goodbye, as my time is too valuable even for skimming your pathetic ongoing attempt to get down-ratings-- if that's what it is, or (by happy coincidence) even if it is not-- and while Slyy has proved his value to a community since before this game started, there's no question that your criticism of his purpose, efforts, achievements, and methods lacks value, lacking as you are in any discernable purpose, efforts, or achievements of any value of your own. In other news, you're starting to bore me on your own merits or lack of same. /plonk

And why is it any of your business what the OP does with his time and effort?
Well Meh Do as you Wish , Not my Money Any Way :cool: Maps and Stuff Errr :rolleyes: .

while Slyy has proved his value to a community since before this game started, there's no question that your criticism of his purpose, efforts, achievements, and methods lacks value, lacking as you are in any discernable purpose, efforts, or achievements of any value of your own. In other news, you're starting to bore me on your own merits or lack of same. /plonk
Well my love :rolleyes: Let's be clear from the beginning I will criticize who I want When I want Like I want As long as I disagree with the point of view and the general trend This is a legitimate right ... You do not have the right to direct or tell me who or What i can not Criticize .. simply because , as you put it , I did not achieve something of value to the Community " This is not a proper measure" nor is it entitled to diminish the criticism of others because they are of no value , as you claim , I really do not know who made you the Queen of reason and thinking but undoubtedly a hasty person :confused: ... He is not a Fucking god , he is just a Person and you are So over-Trusting because he will undoubtedly make mistakes and I will always be there to show that the error , He is not the perfect example For Perfection just Saying "No one is ".

By the way , even the old map was full of mistakes and still Does ... if the rest of His work like it :rolleyes: Thank you for your efforts anyway .

Last and Not Least "When you Disagree with Some one Ideology - Methods - Effort etc Doesn't mean you are against him it only means You are Against the idea itself you are Making it Too Personal Naj what I have to Do With what Ever he did or Didn't Do to the Community :rolleyes: Fuck it Who Cares :confused: .

P.s I Broke my taboo Long ago I Suggest you Do the Same Because there is Nothing Called off Limit :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
And I wish to say ... well, /wave... goodbye, as my time is too valuable even for skimming your pathetic ongoing attempt to get down-ratings-- if that's what it is, or (by happy coincidence) even if it is not-- and while Slyy has proved his value to a community since before this game started, there's no question that your criticism of his purpose, efforts, achievements, and methods lacks value, lacking as you are in any discernable purpose, efforts, or achievements of any value of your own. In other news, you're starting to bore me on your own merits or lack of same. /plonk

Akanir

Trial Member
mingxia..what a weird guy? :D

By the way , even the old map was full of mistakes and still Does ... if the rest of His work like it :rolleyes: Thank you for your efforts anyway .

you realize he didnt draw the map right? clearly says at the bottom who the cartographers were