Mortal Online Smash Edition! Every Scrub Is Here!

Thread starter #1
My submission for the Mortal Royale advertisement video contest!

Like all videos I post, it was made while I was drunk so I take no responsibility for its consequences unless there is monetary gain. Meme is shit and not funny.

Edit: If you like more random videos subscribe ^^

Last edited:

Rhias

So sad that all these things are true. :D

Edit: Mh, maybe not the thing with Grayfox. He is the ancient of thieves.

This is one of the greatest things that I have ever seen, I was showing people the original Killox and Hades videos yesterday no better way to sum it all up.

Phaytal

im suprised the wrath of jpk didnt make it, or RPKS famous PUSHHHHHHHHHHH video

Thread starter #10
im suprised the wrath of jpk didnt make it, or RPKS famous PUSHHHHHHHHHHH video
I just used clips that I knew from when I was playing, I'm sure I missed some things. If you guys know other clips make part 2!

Last edited:

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
:D
I just used clips that I knew from when I was playing, I'm sure I missed some things. If you guys know other clips make part 2!
There's a come to vadda classic line from Retox if u know him. Another classic clip

Finnley

there is a classy video of rhodri firing a mang in his own siege force
really awesome video i wish some would make a longer version with all the MO nerds

Thread starter #14
there is a classy video of rhodri firing a mang in his own siege force
really awesome video i wish some would make a longer version with all the MO nerds
If you guys link me other videos I can make a part 2 or a revised version (prefferably the clip is funny on its own and not an inside joke). There also has to be a video clip of the actual person.

Edit: If you guys can find me clips that match the criteria with: Hornyfurry, Ruenkiller, Dthao51, Marcellus, and Hayasa... (memeworthy foes) I will add a super secret mega ultimate ultra bonus hero clip!

Last edited:

Dalacor

My submission for the Mortal Royale advertisement video contest!

Like all videos I post, it was made while I was drunk so I take no responsibility for its consequences unless there is monetary gain. Meme is shit and not funny.

Edit: If you like more random videos subscribe ^^

Genuinely the greatest MO video ever. I sat in Killox TS for a long time and i heard him say that on more than 1 occasion. Love it!!!!

I would say that surely we could have squeezed some Strilan v Merkaba v Lyfender(RIP friend) rapping into the vid? Not to mention a Rhodri rage sonnet

Classic Rhodri. Love the comms, fuck that was funny with Hooves, Mirt, Pftzz, Temudj, me, etc /love to the MO kids.

Dont make Pt 2, add to Pt 1 for the greatest MO vid of all time!

Last edited:
Thread starter #16
Genuinely the greatest MO video ever. I sat in Killox TS for a long time and i heard him say that on more than 1 occasion. Love it!!!!

I would say that surely we could have squeezed some Strilan v Merkaba v Lyfender(RIP friend) rapping into the vid? Not to mention a Rhodri rage sonnet

Classic Rhodri. Love the comms, fuck that was funny with Hooves, Mirt, Pftzz, Temudj, me, etc /love to the MO kids.

Dont make Pt 2, add to Pt 1 for the greatest MO vid of all time!
Glad you liked it! I just don't know the people you've mentioned very well bc I never really heard much about them when I played. Most of it was from funny videos I saw. If you have some videos, make sure to link em to me and if I see something funny on it's own without having to know in depth context I'll add it.

Dalacor

Glad you liked it! I just don't know the people you've mentioned very well bc I never really heard much about them when I played. Most of it was from funny videos I saw. If you have some videos, make sure to link em to me and if I see something funny on it's own without having to know in depth context I'll add it.
Strilan rap(greatest MO Rap of all time) -

Lyf rap(RIP old friend) -

Merkeba rap talking about Diphrael, Kuthara, -

King Kubalay - The day he took the gloves off. But really it was a sock. **couldn't script this stuff

I wont lie, MO has the coolest kids ever, where else would you find this stuff. For most of us this will always be the best times of our gaming lives. Miss all of these guys, even Kubalay.

@Strilan

Last edited: