Mounted player seeking to improve

I mostly play mounted. Since u guys don't like mounted in fight so I play foot now. Please give advice, I do not want to die in my precious armor
Great to see mounteds turning to foot!

Just out of curiosity, why do you pierce so often? It's usefull when you sticky a mage due to range. But usually it's not worth it because it does way less damage. Also when you charge for a mage that is out of range but you assume the mage will stop to heal -> prepare a slash and no thurst.
Also let mages know when you're corrupted. It's wasted mana and time when they heal you just to notice you're corrupted. And they will get mad. :D

Another thing I noticed -> try not to stop and watch towards your own team when you're in the frontline. You risk getting tripple striked, getting hitted by a club, or something else that does heavy damage.

Always try to attack an enemy that is already low on life. Hitting targets with full life (especially in cron or ogh) is usually not worth the stamina because they just use one bandage (or potion) and are full again. Unless they're (deep) inside you're group or look like they might run out of stam soon.

Thread starter #4

yurilai

Great to see mounteds turning to foot!

Just out of curiosity, why do you pierce so often? It's usefull when you sticky a mage due to range. But usually it's not worth it because it does way less damage. Also when you charge for a mage that is out of range but you assume the mage will stop to heal -> prepare a slash and no thurst.
Also let mages know when you're corrupted. It's wasted mana and time when they heal you just to notice you're corrupted. And they will get mad. :D

Another thing I noticed -> try not to stop and watch towards your own team when you're in the frontline. You risk getting tripple striked, getting hitted by a club, or something else that does heavy damage.

Always try to attack an enemy that is already low on life. Hitting targets with full life (especially in cron or ogh) is usually not worth the stamina because they just use one bandage (or potion) and are full again. Unless they're (deep) inside you're group or look like they might run out of stam soon.
Great advice, I muted my voice on the recording , I did called for purify and heal