Mouse down for middle block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Blocking with the mouse works fine for right and left side, but for the middle block you need to hold down target self since keeping the mouse still is almost impossible in a fight, and this makes it feel really clunky sometimes. I suggest that you let us control the middle block with the mouse going down, it works fine in Mount&Blade and they even have 4 directions instead of 3. What do you ppl think?

gotcher

Blocking with the mouse works fine for right and left side, but for the middle block you need to hold down target self since keeping the mouse still is almost impossible in a fight, and this makes it feel really clunky sometimes. I suggest that you let us control the middle block with the mouse going down, it works fine in Mount&Blade and they even have 4 directions instead of 3. What do you ppl think?
This could lower sensitivity on left/right blocking
Allowing to bind block at direction to any key would be reasonable though

228Scoped

Trial Member
If you hold alt while blocking it will only block middle, just a tip.

Nvm lol, just saw what you wrote in post about target self

Pantero

Honestly I would prefer that Overhead strike was the down button and thrust was the top button. And that blocking was just always center block only and you had to aim the center block in front of the weapon head to block.

Seems reasonable enough to me. I also like Pantero's idea to set up to thrust. Of course it would be best if this was all optional.

derudo

missing options , especially mouse sense option are a problem. i mentioned all those problems in my thread

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/...hat-make-the-game-feel-old-unpolished.118476/

feel free to discuss ,add things and comment.

8.-let us rebind mid attack on keys we want , same for target self ",separated options in the keybindings for, " right" "mid" and "left" block

some people not want to share the same key key for multiple functions "target self" "mid attack" mid block (to make a sure to make a mid block if using mousedirectional blocking) alternative strike
it would be very smart to get additional options in the keybindings , separated for target self and mid attack , and alternative strike!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.