My own Personal opinion about The Alliance

Why Do you think The Alliance Will always Lose ? .

• Lake of Agency

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Lake of Ambition

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Cos they are Noobs

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
If i can imagine Sylvanas Windrunner adressing the Alliance and there Carebears i can imagine Her saying this : Alliances forged and broken you have paid the price for sharing this World , and you have forgotten what makes you strong.

Since the First tickle of Mortal Clock Many Guilds , players organized there Self and there efforts under the banner of an Alliance to For-fill a mutual Target or aim and that's a Game Fact But here is a Fact you probably missed cos u were more focused on Thurmond concerns and its that very Group ended as a Losing Side " Like always " Since the Start of the First Alliance of Promethea passing the Koto , Imperial dream Alliance to the DredLord Alliance Till Today there there is a pattern between all Those Guilds and its Simply as Rogefield Descried them : a Great Guilds who never knew How Greatness is , The Lake of Agency and ambition , Disorganization , Greed , overcoming personal interest on the overall interest , involving therself in matters they aren't Fully understand of there consequences are high Lights that Definitely Lead all of them to become The greatest at one thing and one thing only which is Simply Losing , then start whining about How RPK is Unstoppable While the Fact is RPK is Unstoppable cos you simply make Way you , you Should Rise up to the Challenge or Dare Reclaim what u scream day and night is yours cos u are So Scared to get dunked "again" and lose your pathetic lawless Gains .

Some Would assume I am writing this to slake The " Great Alliance last Setback "oh Yeah a Little :p but i m Also more interested in taking Examples - lessons From others Failure Cos Days Do turn on the very best of us .

II Say personally From my own perspective The Alliance Lost Cos They Simply Hate one another and Focus to Gains and Loses Than keeping an eye on one another , they backstabbing one another and if it Wasn't For RPK they ll be Fighting one another cos those Guys never Cared for any thing but there self , unlike RPK who are a True Family to one another they do Value Glory , Honor and Browse in battle Like Warriors they are and They Deserve there Achievements .

At the End i Quarto : Ours is a Cycle of Hatred .

if you Do have another opinion post it Down all are Welcome at My Thread .

#Deus_Vult Long Live Myrland Long May our Flag Rain
#Reclaiming_the_South objective Completed .

Valhalo

Trial Member
Whilst the post was funny this just feels forced, its really hard to forge compassion and meaningful conflict when the game is in its current state.

Makalis

Cuprum Supporter
Besides other reasons, many good players who could be in the alliance joined rpk for convenience.

That’s not what happened though lol there was no back stabbing or thinking ill of one another - we are all still in the same discord playing games together we just aren’t playing MO

The reason why the alliance stopped playing is because, unlike RPK, nobody in the alliance is prepared to surrender their life for siege prep and then commit to a 30h siege because it’s boring and bad game design. Also, RPK stopped playing the game when the alliance was active because they were getting dunked at every fight up north

RPK have the largest empire but they also the only guild who gives a shit about it

oykd

im the first who didnt read it all.

oykd

okey i read it all rpk never gave up unlike other guild does dred 2017(kran kids) tofy id and others
rpk always came and did what they did rpk doesnt give a fuck about your apinions of the fair rules you boys rpk fights with guards rpk keep only have 4 guards in it check roar keep 1000 of theme ! still boys like komr or what ever hes name is rpk is a zerg! no we are not we came together to destroy ID allience and destroy others ! some of you will say orrn won the dred war ! he didnt he is just little faggot tratior from the guild called herj. lol im so wasted :D

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
rpk won the autism competition, that 30h siege must have been so fun, killing guards for 2 days straight while staring at walls lmao

dont even need to read more than 10 words to realize that you're an idiot. dead game, keep playing

RPK and their ilk aren't unstoppable, there is no-one left to oppose them. They destroyed new player retention with their fucking antics. And anyone else who was building up to oppose them, and subsequently defeated, are sick of putting in the effort for such an ongoing and essentially pointless endeavour.

It's pre-trammel UO all over again. A totally one-sided affair. The only people willing to put up with this shit are the ONLY ones still here.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Whilst the post was funny this just feels forced, its really hard to forge compassion and meaningful conflict when the game is in its current state.
RPK have the largest empire but they also the only guild who gives a shit about it
It's probably been disappointing how simple the formula for "winning the game" turned out to be.

(And, then, a Giant Cartoon Foot came in
and ROFLstomped everyone.)

Last edited:
As a new player I've had quite an interesting experience. I've left the game for now so I don't care about "backlash" I'm just gonna write how I feel.

When I joined axis, I had been playing for only 4 months, but all that 4 months was basically doing very beginner stuff. I barely left tindrem to do meaningful stuff that wasn't just exploring around. My experience with AXIS was really really bad. At that time there were only 4 people left playing the game. 2 of them, leaders, would just play together, ignoring me and other members. When I wanted help with something, I had to whine for literary weeks before it got done.(I've asked them to accept alliance for my mining guild for actual month and 2 weeks). Infighting was a pretty big problem in the alliance, we had 2 guilds fight each other over some basic house in the middle of nowhere and then the alliance split in 2 as different people joined different sides.
Added to that, even tho we had great successes with sieging rpk, logistics and preparations was done by vets, who at that point, were veeeery fed up with garbage game mechanics and aids pet/guard abuse. All the vets I've talk to keep saying "if SV deletes guards and pets, I'll come back". Sieges were done for fun pvp, but RPK didn't care for fun, they wanted to be HARDCORE in a dead game, kings of wasteland, so vets just stopped playing, because there was no reason to play. For around 2 weeks we were winning every fight and at some point RPK was given orders to don't go to defend. They played their cards well and even tho lost almost every fight, they won the war.

tl;dr game's in a horrible state, vets dont want to play

Last edited:
Ever notice the other side always claim they won every fight?

lol, shit is rich man

Ever notice the other side always claim they won every fight?

lol, shit is rich man
your memory must be failing you old man, the alliance pushed your shit in for months, I think only 1 fight at the gnat was lost. Then the RPK! leadership ordered you to stop giving fights to the kran kids, so you could bore them into quiting, and it worked. A masterful display of the fabian strategy, your daddy Aralis would be so proud!

your memory must be failing you old man, the alliance pushed your shit in for months, I think only 1 fight at the gnat was lost. Then the RPK! leadership ordered you to stop giving fights to the kran kids, so you could bore them into quiting, and it worked. A masterful display of the fabian strategy, your daddy Aralis would be so proud!
The RPK! "leadership" ordered me?

You do know that the Fabian strategy totally failed Aralis right:rolleyes:

Teknique

It was the right weapon for the right enemy. There is no dishonor in the right play. There is no dishonor in not peeking an awp when the bombs already down is what i'm trying to say.

You had to make plays not us. All we did is not run into your crosshair.

Keurk

It was the right weapon for the right enemy. There is no dishonor in the right play. There is no dishonor in not peeking an awp when the bombs already down is what i'm trying to say.

You had to make plays not us. All we did is not run into your crosshair.
Some would imagine joining a CS go game only to save weapons following this logic. Sorry but what exactly RPK have done to you guys, you now all share 1 same brain that add all your miserable roaches IQ alltogether and try to reach 50 IQ? enlight me. You literally are saying you,intentionally, made people bored with the game so they could leave and so you can just have no fight, or no risk of losing pixels, in a pvp game.

Teknique

Some would imagine joining a CS go game only to save weapons following this logic. Sorry but what exactly RPK have done to you guys, you now all share 1 same brain that add all your miserable roaches IQ alltogether and try to reach 50 IQ? enlight me. You literally are saying you,intentionally, made people bored with the game so they could leave and so you can just have no fight, or no risk of losing pixels, in a pvp game.
I'm saying that mindlessly pushing into a force you're having difficulty fighting isn't intelligent. Unless its fight that needs to be taken there's no reason to do it. Its just game sense.

Regardless we did give a lot of fights for the sake of fighting. More than any other guild with TC typically would