Najwalaylah #1

Thread starter #1
This is the most online MO person, who also grant everyone a happy birthday.

Please go and pay off your respect to her, as she is probably the only one wishing you birthday!

Much love from everyone to you, and we wish you a happy day! Thank you for keeping reminding us of how old we are becomming HaHa! :p

It's a dude.
But still 5/5
Happy Birthday

Edit: Actually, I don't know that. Just looked at the messages and realized I had a false memory So maybe it's not a dude

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Thanks for the good wishes and you're welcome, you all.

I am happy to think of the few who smile at the birthday greeting, and the rest who don't seem to mind it. This is an old community, but still alive; the alternative would have been for it to have died off in any given year since 2010. (Star Vault had better appreciate your collective persistence! And I think some of them do.) Some of us have been around through multiple disasters-- still interested even if not playing-- and anyone still playing really deserves some kind of pin.

So, here's to the years we've spent!

----
If I haven't wished you a happy birthday in public, chances are
a) your birthday isn't public, or
b) you hadn't been around (to my knowledge) on the forum for the previous 90 days.
If Star Vault doesn't make your given date of birth public, then it's highly unlikely I will announce it even if I know it.

Speznat

Thanks for the good wishes and you're welcome, you all.

I am happy to think of the few who smile at the birthday greeting, and the rest who don't seem to mind it. This is an old community, but still alive; the alternative would have been for it to have died off in any given year since 2010. (Star Vault had better appreciate your collective persistence! And I think some of them do.) Some of us have been around through multiple disasters-- still interested even if not playing-- and anyone still playing really deserves some kind of pin.

So, here's to the years we've spent!

----
If I haven't wished you a happy birthday in public, chances are
a) your birthday isn't public, or
b) you hadn't been around (to my knowledge) on the forum for the previous 90 days.
If Star Vault doesn't make your given date of birth public, then it's highly unlikely I will announce it even if I know it.
maybe a gravestone for every mo1 player in MO2 for the people who bought the conflus package at the sv webiste, everyone get thier MO2 gravestone to find peace of the past. it would be unique to any mmo in the world, i hope they will do this. as they did the grave for Silberauge for example.

Speznat

And please henrik and sebastian add the 3 Graves of the real dead people again to MO2 they deserved it.
they would have wanted it. as everyone of us want this after our death.
thx

Kuroi

happy birthday!!!

MaDeuce

Trial Member
I always enjoy logging into forms reading Najwalaylah posts. You have written extremely well through the years by adding intellectual flavor to a lot of tasteless discussions of opinion.

It's an oddity, to be wholly dedicated to a game to the point you're wishing everyone happy birthday for years, participating in Discord and forum discussions, and yet by own admission has not played in years. That's not common.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
It's an oddity, to be wholly dedicated to a game to the point you're wishing everyone happy birthday for years, participating in Discord and forum discussions, and yet by own admission has not played in years. That's not common.
I think someone else wins the prize for dedication to following the game while not playing, hoping against hope that he might see it improve in the long term. I can only claim to have stopped playing regularly sometime in 2017.

As for the forums, my profile says it best:

"Are you even playing the game right now?"
  • No. This means I'm free to Speak Truth To 'Power'. If you're the kind of person to be bothered by that, then I am especially pleased that it does. If you don't like it, you can leave.
  • I don't owe any trolls an explanation of any of the ways in which I do not allow them to waste my time.
  • AI Discord Server link is written in my signature. Please use that latest version to join us for an evening.
I can't imagine the kind of confusion of ideas that would make it possible for someone to question why I might be in Discord, so I'll file that notion under the second point above.

Hmmm....Najwalaylah, you seem to be reacting with effect to a simple observation I made. Usually when that happens, it has meaning, as I've noted with other folks in life. Some people call it 'triggered' but I'm not the type personally.

Lets be honest, you broker in information, do you not?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Hmmm....Najwalaylah, you seem to be reacting with effect to a simple observation I made.
What effect is my reply having?
Usually when that happens, it has meaning, as I've noted with other folks in life. Some people call it 'triggered' but I'm not the type personally.
A rather passive-aggressive statement on your part, but at least it tells me that you meant "affect".

If you will recall, I've told you before this, in private, just in the last few months, I don't see a point in playing "SCRoT" with you-- you've started making less than sense to me, and that's unfortunately how it will stay. Your part in this exchange makes that certain. You mean to try to waste more of my time? No.
Let's be honest, you broker in information, do you not?
No.

I can say that @ruben ibarruri named the best spy in the game (in his opinion) for me, and it was someone you should seek out if you want to buy information. Unfortunately, you will have to ask him who that is, as I will not ask him for you.

We're done.

You have me wrongly judged.

On the whole I feel you are a benefit to our community, and I too look forward to your posts. I just think you're a schemer though, more going on than meets the eye, and there's nothing wrong with that; MO would be boring without the schemers. Usually its the schemers that give the rest purpose.

Will you have the same relationship with MO2? Do you plan on playing MO2?

Very good and old friends in this post.

I add my respect to Najwalaylah.

It was his texts that inspired me to embrace the faith of Soldeus after a life in Myrland, dedicated to the most impudent activities, the search for wealth and power. Soldeus and his teachings have helped me moderate my character.

maybe a gravestone for every mo1 player in MO2 for the people who bought the conflus package at the sv webiste, everyone get thier MO2 gravestone to find peace of the past. it would be unique to any mmo in the world, i hope they will do this. as they did the grave for Silberauge for example.

How many players have fallen in real life? You know the dead.
I only know two.
One, old Lyfender, who was always a good friend to me. I rummaged many times with him. I mourned his death.
Then another boy, a US military man to whom I sold a keep. I do not remember his name. I knew he died. He had created a ROLE guild and at the time of ESKO's fall, he bought several keeps to try to create an empire.

Someone else?

Speznat

How many players have fallen in real life? You know the dead.
I only know two.
One, old Lyfender, who was always a good friend to me. I rummaged many times with him. I mourned his death.
Then another boy, a US military man to whom I sold a keep. I do not remember his name. I knew he died. He had created a ROLE guild and at the time of ESKO's fall, he bought several keeps to try to create an empire.

Someone else?
DO you mean jaesi or jaeisi oder jacie or something similar the guy witht he lord gaben avatar, i sang with him karaoke once, "Barbie girl"
I was barbie girl, it was nice a year late ror something he said hes going to military and never heard of him again?
if someone wanna sing karaoke with me, im in. I cant sing and my voice is awfull so if youre interrested.

aynway is he alive?