Najwalaylah #1

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
DO you mean jaesi or jaeisi oder jacie or something similar the guy witht he lord gaben avatar, i sang with him karaoke once, "Barbie girl"
I was barbie girl, it was nice a year late ror something he said hes going to military and never heard of him again?
if someone wanna sing karaoke with me, im in. I cant sing and my voice is awfull so if youre interrested.

aynway is he alive?
@OriginallyJaseace https://www.starvault.se/mortalforums/members/originallyjaseace.230365/ - presumably the same person - was around yesterday, if coming to this forum counts as a sign of life.:p

DO you mean jaesi or jaeisi oder jacie or something similar the guy witht he lord gaben avatar, i sang with him karaoke once, "Barbie girl"
I was barbie girl, it was nice a year late ror something he said hes going to military and never heard of him again?
if someone wanna sing karaoke with me, im in. I cant sing and my voice is awfull so if youre interrested.

aynway is he alive?
i hope not dead. Poor lady. Ey speznat you will play MO2? if you play not forget pm me when all begin ok? i have plans... xd You know if ichorus will play?

I should also mention that she is one of the several people who have been archiving threads and posts from the old Mortal Online forums. There were a few old threads that I wished was still around, and thanks to her I could still view an archived version of it on the WayBackMachine.

Happy birthday to @Najwalaylah , and while we're here let's all register on the new Mortal Online 2 forums so we can continue the fun times!

https://mortalonline2.com/forums/

Last edited:

Speznat

i hope not dead. Poor lady. Ey speznat you will play MO2? if you play not forget pm me when all begin ok? i have plans... xd You know if ichorus will play?
i play for sure xD and nearly all of the old Wolfszeit gang xD that will be fun

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I think someone else wins the prize for dedication to following the game while not playing, hoping against hope that he might see it improve in the long term..
Who knows who fits this description...:rolleyes:
Are any of us Mortals new or ancient common by any means ?
  • Silberauge
  • <various prefixes>Rob
  • ... There was a third person not already named, as well.
These, then Lyfender and Echeri are the ones I know of unless I forget someone.

Teknique

The MO2 archives were great. Its nice to have some RP as well.

Can lack objectivity and, the infuriating argument style that is almost Manflayeresque.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The MO2 archives were great. Its nice to have some RP as well.

Can lack objectivity and, the infuriating argument style that is almost Manflayeresque.
Written from the future, apparently.

Don't get infuriated; just get back from the future. ;)