NEW BIG CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM IN TINDREM

Thread starter #1
I have little busy in real life for unexpected travel but i am prepare all my new plan in mo.
I announce that when i returned home in 2 weeks i will begin program for built luxury houses for all people. I feel all guys have rigth a wonderfull house.
So i will create new area with luxury houses and gift people houses.
I will try create at least 10-20 house in firts location and later simply gifth.
All guys have interes in take house said in this post. Said me what house type like more and i will craft.

Last edited:

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Really interested to see your own village growing up. Have fun!

Thread starter #5
I hope begin in 20-30 days. I will begin and built houses with all luxury dettaills.all myrland people must be have own nice house. Is a rigth basic.

Last edited:
I hope begin in 20-30 days. I will begin and built houses with all luxury dettaills.all myrland people must be have own nice house. Is a rigth basic.
I would like to live in one of ur houses but probbebly ur vilage is going to be burnd to the ground lol if i move in

Thread starter #7
I would like to live in one of ur houses but probbebly ur vilage is going to be burnd to the ground lol if i move in
We will see dont worry. Will be a nice houses. All legends must have one house. You too.

Last edited:

Amelia

@ibarruri i suggest a nice luxury jail for grayfox! Lol

Thread starter #9
Great idea but it's as if you're trying to do more for the game then the developers they are content with letting Mortal rot in the sun. There are ways to bring back a healthy population. A slight face lift of Tindrem and an island for no one that is many years to late won't do it.

I have luttle busy in real life for unexpected travel but i am prepare all my new plan in mo. I announce that when i returned home in 2 weeks i will begin progeam for built luxury houses for all people. I feel all guys have rigth have a wonderfull house
So i will create mew area with luxury houses and gift people houses. I will try create at least 20-30 house in firts location and later simply gifth. All guys have interes in take house said in this post. Said me what house type like more and i will craft
Such a noble soul :)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The future of Mortal Online & the health of its population is out of the hands of MO players, past & present.
Great idea but it's as if you're trying to do more for the game then the developers they are content with letting Mortal rot in the sun. There are ways to bring back a healthy population. A slight face lift of Tindrem and an island for no one that is many years to late won't do it.
The most important thing that @ruben ibarruri is doing is making some of those who are still here and some of those who trickle in happy, and inspired. That's what this is about. Why overshadow this plan, this achievement, and this thread with the failures, as you see them, of others? Good question, maybe, but please bring it up & answer it elsewhere.

This is going to be fun to see, from any houseplans people submit in public to actual construction to the [HOA] that develops-- or doesn't.

If it's not absolutely hastening the end of the game, and it's NOT, then it's a good plan.

[spoiler If the real world was going to end in two weeks, and there was nothing humanity could do about it, and someone wanted to throw a large party for the people at his own expense, I swear that someone would complain about the venue, or the music, or the decorations, or the budget. Human nature, I guess. /spoiler]

Has anyone ever tried being a landlord in MO? It’s an interesting idea. How much rent can one get away with charging? 10 gold a week? Location, location, location!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Has anyone ever tried being a landlord in MO? It’s an interesting idea. How much rent can one get away with charging? 10 gold a week? Location, location, location!
Not even in the Duchy of Wessex before it became the Kingdom of Wessex nor after that did I hear of such a thing-- renting or MORTgaging land or houses to guildie and outsider alike.

There's always been a demand for 'protection money' here or there, or getting your neighbour's approval to build-- but no landlords as such. Evicting someone for non-payment might involve the use of blacklists and zappy guards and other 'abominations', so Ruben's Oprahtic plot for *giving* people houses for fun is probably the most workable.

Why? Are you thinking of starting a doss house, ruling as a Slum Lord, or gentrifying, Favonius?

P.S. Someone should build a pyramid-- can it be done in MO?
stack-up-modular-housing-pyramid.jpg
It's the simplest pile there is.

Thread starter #15
i will begin in some time. but my idea is in the house of the housekeeper.
my first object will be made 10 luxury houses in tindrem fronto and gift.
later if people take all the houses i will make other 10 and try create big location with much houses for all. with much luxury detaills

Thread starter #16
I only try make happy poor populus in myrland. and make good actions for try win the Soldeus God favour.
I am sure i will happy if i make good actions for populus. I try when i had hand of emperor, but i not hand now, simply a citizen.

Thread starter #18
Any progress on the building, Master @ruben ibarruri ?
Program construction begin in 24 days. I am still work in real life outside my home
But when arrive i create all. And rebuild my luxury minng statin in CC

I’ve had the pleasure of passing by one of his prestigious mining stations several years back, as well as a brief tour of the picturesque, exotic mountainous region. I’d imagine it didn’t come cheap to build and maintain, fee payment if you were serious about using his facilities.

We will eagerly anticipate your next grand project. For now, here is a journey I took to locate and view his elite mining station from yesteryear from the outside.

Thread starter #20
I’ve had the pleasure of passing by one of his prestigious mining stations several years back, as well as a brief tour of the picturesque, exotic mountainous region. I’d imagine it didn’t come cheap to build and maintain, fee payment if you were serious about using his facilities.

We will eagerly anticipate your next grand project. For now, here is a journey I took to locate and view his elite mining station from yesteryear from the outside.
Yeah. I will rebuilt and make it free for all. Will be good mining point for all