new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Persson

Developer
Staff member
Really looking forward to this. Mk is wicked already - best town in the game.
Did u tweak any edges to buildings. ?? I've always found looking in mk was like looking at Christmas lights.

On a side note. Wish u would put a bank closer to the armour crafting tables. ( think it was a node issue before )
This is the type of work we are doing at the moment.
Thanks for the input.

Atrosion

Did you guys change the overall movement speed? I have 235 max speed with a naked thur/khu (maxed skills, no invisible items, etc...). Should be 248 or am I wrong?
Relogged twice btw.

still no pvp balance

discuss
Fixed a calculation error that gave players with locked stats slightly higher movementspeed then they should have.
Well they pretty much nerfed being on foot,
Veela (stout) max spd is 240 and my thur khur (fit) is 238
running in combat mode, mount speed's probably still the same lol. Hope this isn't intentional

"Patching Error! Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match."

@Sebastian - What to do? Redownloading patch do not help
I'm having this error too ...

GGWP

IS SABURRA ROCK THE ROCK AT MEDULI TOWARDS THE BRIDGE IS IT IS IT IS IT?

Atrosion

Fixed a calculation error that gave players with locked stats slightly higher movementspeed then they should have.
running in combat mode, mount speed's probably still the same lol. Hope this isn't intentional
I see, feels so slow now :(

Aralis

Champion of Nave
Talking about "no pvp balance" is just bloody stupid. You need to at least say what you are whining about.

Keurk

• Re Added the big saburra rock outside of Meduli.
<3

Atrosion

Talking about "no pvp balance" is just bloody stupid. You need to at least say what you are whining about.
There are multiple threads about it in the feedback section, you should take a look at it. But I guess you are too busy to breed and butcher another stack of gold.

How fast was it before the patch?

a.out

Mount speed bug fixed yet ? Acknowledged at least ?
No ?
K. Bye.

Not that this bug itself is the (only) reason to not bother about this patch (this game atm) - wish it was. It's just exemplary of how SV chooses to ignore critical issues like that for years. (Spell timeout bug anyone?)

Strilan

Exalted Member
This is the type of work we are doing at the moment.
Thanks for the input.

When you clicked "scale icons to screen", you had the choice of bigger icons, or smaller icons.

Now they're all small, and I hate that. Why did you guys remove it? I always kept my "scale" off, so that I could easily click buttons and stuff w/ my mouse, as my hand eye coordination is off.

Please return it back, the way it is now is all jacked up for me, I can't play the game with this.

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter

Strilan

Exalted Member
When you clicked "scale icons to screen", you had the choice of bigger icons, or smaller icons.

Now they're all small, and I hate that. Why did you guys remove it? I always kept my "scale" off, so that I could easily click buttons and stuff w/ my mouse, as my hand eye coordination is off.

Please return it back, the way it is now is all jacked up for me, I can't play the game with this.

*bump*

Did you guys change the overall movement speed? I have 235 max speed with a naked thur/khu (maxed skills, no invisible items, etc...). Should be 248 or am I wrong?
Relogged twice btw.
Yup. Yup. Yup. AND mounts still go same speed. They tried to revert it, now my miner runs 203 with 10 dex and no athletics. Tho.. They are restarting servers again ,think they know they fucked up with that one, lol.

Strilan

Exalted Member
Yup. Yup. Yup. AND mounts still go same speed. They tried to revert it, now my miner runs 203 with 10 dex and no athletics. Tho.. They are restarting servers again ,think they know they fucked up with that one, lol.

I don't get why the movement speed is that much of an issue.

Can someone explain that to me?

I don't get why the movement speed is that much of an issue.

Can someone explain that to me?
I didn't have much of an issue with it. Tho, I could feel the difference. Just felt..... unneeded? Just made foot slower compared to mount, but everyone on foot scaled same speed. Idk if they are keeping it or not, my miner runs god speed atm tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.