New screenshots and video discussion!!

Speznat

Agree, a naked return to the island would be nice to help new players on the fly. Of cause nobody should be able to enter the starter island with gold or armor or weapons. Maybe the priests could get a "travel to starter island as ghost" function.
agree that would be awesome than some veterans could help the new players and guide them

Keurk

YES IT IS!! Cant believe you guys didnt come to stormur, we got a few MO players actually. Nation change away from the Mids zerg!!
im fine in my group! i dont think we that much of a zerg on eaglewood depending on days of the week.Sometimes we get hard zerged too
switching nation is for fragile weaks trashcans ;D

Dalacor

im fine in my group! i dont think we that much of a zerg on eaglewood depending on days of the week.Sometimes we get hard zerged too
switching nation is for fragile weaks trashcans ;D
Its fine but Mids by far largest player numbers in general

P.S - Mids has a lot of nation change players as 2 guilds from Ismirs moved to them to try give them a chance against Sangs

Last edited:
I will plant the discord and run, I do not know about you but I would like the skills to be released as in Tibia.
wants to stay strong train their skills, with no points limit, to sell collectable items in an online store and give money to the developers.

I would also like it easier to tame a horse, I do not have any advanced skills to tame but it's just a horse. :rolleyes:

Thread starter #27
I would also like it easier to tame a horse, I do not have any advanced skills to tame but it's just a horse. :rolleyes:
Give the average fighter in the field will probably want to be able to pick up a new horse themselves if, let’s say, it dies due to combat or mishap, it makes more sense for them to be able to tame at the very least a donkey or mongrel horse which are so common and probably the lower end horses.

That way, we don’t have to log out our fighter, log in our tamer, go tame the horse, bring it back, spend precious coins to turn it into a receipt, mail it to the veredari, log the fighter back in, travel to the veredari, pick up and transfer ownership.

Make Taming secondary, and create a new Advanced Taming primary skill underneath it. Make it so that it requires only minimal zoology skills to tame basic horses, and you will have given dedicated fighters the means to get back into the fight quicker, travel faster, and maybe make it more incentivising for them to remain in the field for longer than having to leave for town after they lose their mount.

Last edited:

Dalacor

Give the average fighter in the field will probably want to be able to pick up a new horse themselves if, let’s say, it dies due to combat or mishap, it makes more sense for them to be able to tame at the very least a donkey or mongrel horse which are so common and probably the lower end horses.

That way, we don’t have to log out our fighter, log in our tamer, go tame the horse, bring it back, spend precious coins to turn it into a receipt, mail it to the veredari, log the fighter back in, travel to the veredari, pick up and transfer ownership.
This is exactly how it was before Awakening release. And yes all us vets said taming changes and breeding are cancer. SV as usual ignored the players.

Make Taming secondary, and create a new Advanced Taming primary skill underneath it. Make it so that it requires only minimal zoology skills to tame basic horses, and you will have given dedicated fighters the means to get back into the fight quicker, travel faster, and maybe make it more incentivising for them to remain in the field for longer than having to leave for town after they lose their mount.
This is in part why nobody foot roams anymore, it takes too damn long to walk anywhere. But some kids will say that this would ruin the donkey market, but most of the foot roamers are red anyways.

Suggestions to make taming secondary are retarded. Just spare 60 points on a f2p and make all the donkey/horse/notes you want for your foot roaming group to use later.

Suggestions to make taming secondary are retarded. Just spare 60 points on a f2p and make all the donkey/horse/notes you want for your foot roaming group to use later.
So instead of just taming the horse you want us to
log off
Run that character over to a mount spawn
Run back to town
Stable the mounts and receipt them
Run over to the veredari and send them
Log back over to the fighter and run it back to town.
And if the fighter is very far away you will have to ghost the tamer down.

I think just being able to simply tame a trash mongrel/donkey/steppe from wild is better for the sanity

log off
Run back to town

I think just being able to simply tame a trash mongrel/donkey/steppe from wild is better for the sanity
Its a game, you are supposed to have different roles and these arguments could be used with everything.

I should be able to craft some decent weapons and armors and not have to login crafters and run to town etc.

You are just being greedy now.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
"Some decent weapons and armors" don't spawn in the wilds-- taking the stuff that the walking dead wear & wield for something less than decent.
...some decent weapons and armors...
Likewise, purebred and thoroughbred horses, tamed and trained, aren't part of @WestArcher 's suggestion above, either. He's talking about wild jackasses and the scrubs of the equine world (...of Nave), not @Senruset's God Horses or the like.

Are the best horses available now so little better than wild donkeys (or wild mongrels, or wild steppe ponies) that to make any of the former tamable without special expertise would pose a threat to the entire horse-trade?

If not, then I see no reason not to take the suggestion.

If donkeys are going to replace horses too easily, then I can understand the greed of tamers in that situation-- but it's a situation that Star Vault should fix.

Last edited:
I should be able to craft some decent weapons and armors and not have to login crafters and run to town etc.
You're right, they really should split crafting and combat skill pools. As far I know they hinted towards this with the MO2 announcement and other games like LiF and GV do this as well.

Last edited:
log off
Run back to town

Why not just make everyone run at mounted speed?
In fact, why do you even bother to play a MMO? Just go play For Honors or, better yet, MR.

Last edited:
In fact, why do you even bother to play a MMO? Just go play For Honors or, better yet, MR.
yea if the game isnt a walking simulator its not a mmo!

maybe they should add blisters to your feet after x hours of walking, u know for immersion, which debuff ur speed by 50% and your gonna need a blisterdoctor char to take em out... dont like it? go play MR u fookin casual!

maybe they should add blisters to your feet after x hours of walking, u know for immersion, which debuff ur speed by 50% and your gonna need a blisterdoctor char to take em out... dont like it? go play MR u fookin casual!
Bring on the blisters. I don't care; most everyone in my group has a f2p with 60 taming.

Keurk

Bring on the blisters. I don't care; most everyone in my group has a f2p with 60 taming.
Having to create an alt account, not an alt character but an alt account, is a band aid fix. If you don't realise how retarded it is...

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Maybe this entire discussion of mounts and foot blisters
foot-and-mounted-apes.jpg

should be moved to its own thread, as it has not much to do with the Screenshots & Video of the OP title.

This is exactly how it was before Awakening release. And yes all us vets said taming changes and breeding are cancer. SV as usual ignored the players.
This is in part why nobody foot roams anymore, it takes too damn long to walk anywhere. But some kids will say that this would ruin the donkey market, but most of the foot roamers are red anyways.
... (list goes here)

Its a game, you are supposed to have different roles and these arguments could be used with everything. I should be able to craft some decent weapons and armors and not have to login crafters and run to town etc. You are just being greedy now.
<snip>
Are the best horses available now so little better than wild donkeys (or wild mongrels, or wild steppe ponies) that to make any of the former tamable without special expertise would pose a threat to the entire horse-trade?
</snip>
You're right, they really should split crafting and combat skill pools. As far I know they hinted towards this with the MO2 announcement and other games like LiF and GV do this as well.
maybe they should add blisters...