New Starter Island DEV stream September 2nd

Thread starter #1

Rhias

@Herius Can you please record the session for people that miss the live stream?

Looking forward to watch it (not live because I got to work).

I’ll be at work at that time too so won’t be able to make it.

But will definitely check it out once I get home later.

@Herius Maybe put the announcement on MO’s Steam store page too, if you have permission to do so, or get Seb or Henrik to put it up. While we’re at it, put it out on Twitter, Facebook, MO’s YouTube channel and anywhere else where SV has a presence, too.

Here’s the community’s chance to promote the newbie island, for those who still love the game.

Last edited:

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
@Herius Can you please record the session for people that miss the live stream?

Looking forward to watch it (not live because I got to work).
Thats one of the reasons Im streaming on YouTube so that the stream will be available to watch on my channel directly afterwards.

Theodosius

Who decides to stream 9am Sweden time and like 3am EST? And on top of that, a Monday. Lol

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
Who decides to stream 9am Sweden time and like 3am EST? And on top of that, a Monday. Lol
Well, I gotta stream during my working hours. :)
And the video will still be on my Youtube channel afterwards.

is the patch going live or are we just watching you play a dev build?

Herius

Quality Assurance Lead
is the patch going live or are we just watching you play a dev build?
I realized this was not clear, so to clarify, I will be playing on my private test server to show you some gameplay from the island.

@Herius @Sebastian Persson @Henrik Nystrom
Make the most of this livestream, get the word out to as many as you can on the interwebs. This will generate interest or at the very least awareness, we might even get a good number of new players come and try out the game just so they can prepare for the newbie island release.

All in all, it’s an opportunity for you to make the most of, for the good of the game.

Teknique

Best of luck sir

Look pretty

Stowater

Silver Supporter
I know Henrik still has in heart in this, seb too, but to the community, you are the leader now @Herius. I know you have been catching a lot of heat, specifically on Discord, but know some of us are silently watching and appreciate how you are keeping us up to date.

Theodosius

Why would you decide to stream that early (US) time, on the day of the American Labor Day Holiday. I'm really not trying to be rude, but who decides these things? You could garner so much player interaction (considering most Americans have the day off), but you want to stream at 3am EST, and 9am Sweden.
Absolutely terrible planning and decision making.

MolagAmur

Why would you decide to stream that early (US) time, on the day of the American Labor Day Holiday. I'm really not trying to be rude, but who decides these things? You could garner so much player interaction (considering most Americans have the day off), but you want to stream at 3am EST, and 9am Sweden.
Absolutely terrible planning and decision making.
Its really not that big of a deal. Its just gonna be him running around the island and there will be a vod.

Theodosius

Its really not that big of a deal. Its just gonna be him running around the island and there will be a vod.
The point i was making, is that they could've used this as a platform to reach out, bring in an audience, talk about New Island while talking up MO2. This is the first livestream dev-player interaction in months. It couldve been a big deal lmao, but here we are with 15 people watching.

Tehmudjin

The point i was making, is that they could've used this as a platform to reach out, bring in an audience, talk about New Island while talking up MO2. This is the first livestream dev-player interaction in months. It couldve been a big deal lmao, but here we are with 15 people watching.
Bitch, please. This is a noob Island preview, not the super bowl. There is no audiens outside this forum

Thread starter #20

Rhias

For everyone who is interested:
Just jumped trough the video and the island looks nice. However, didn't have time yet to watch the whole video.