Next few major patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
What are you guys looking for in the next few patches?

I'd like to say a QoL patch with lots of fixes but tbh Sv has gotten alot better with that, they slowly fix bugs with other patches usually.

For me, im gonna say the magic patch because im just so pumped about it

Next for me would be a town overhaul to make towns much more immersive and realistic, add more things that make towns look inhabited by npcs, open up houses in tindrem and fabernum and Mk, in bakti and mohki add more tents and put a few named npcs in them, have them walk around town and talk to other npcs, when players talk to npcs make it scoop chatty bubbles pop up with the conversation. Add slight sounds to towns based on their activity

In red towns open more buildings add npcs like bandits, rouges, assasains hiding out in them.

Make towns more alive!

After that a creature overhaul, add dozens more creatures to the game, current creatures get multiple skin /fur varients like mounts do, make All creatures roam during the day and some at night so you dont go to a spawn tho kill stuff, instead you go out hunting looking for creatures this would make the world seemmuch more dynamic.

Weapon overhaul, add dozens of new weapons, add weapon / armor salvaging, redoe some aspects ofweapon crafting to make many more weapons viable so that everyone can worry a lttle more about looking cool instead of being viable,

Onmobile so excuse errors

What do you guys think and what are some of your ideas?

Iuhrn

Trial Member
I'd love to see more animals become dynamic, like certain gamals and horses in Sarducaa. I love the migration, it makes searching them out a fun adventure every time haha.

Hodo

I agree fixing adding the much awaited magic patch would be great. But some continued improvement on the overall game mechanics as a whole and fixing some of the existing bugs/exploits that would level the playing field a bit.

I'd like them to solely focus on PvP Balance , Economy , TC, polish/bug fixes for the next few months . The game's core problems .

That's of course not going to happen and they'll go straight ahead with the magic patch, which will only fuck PvP Balance more .

Thread starter #5
I agree fixing adding the much awaited magic patch would be great. But some continued improvement on the overall game mechanics as a whole and fixing some of the existing bugs/exploits that would level the playing field a bit.

Well the game is As balanced as its gonna be for a wHIe imo, nothing is horribly b broken, and like i said they usually fix things over time and not all at once, otherwise id like a bug fixing like patch

Next for me would be a town overhaul to make towns much more immersive and realistic, add more things that make towns look inhabited by npcs, open up houses in tindrem and fabernum and Mk, in bakti and mohki add more tents and put a few named npcs in them, have them walk around town and talk to other npcs, when players talk to npcs make it scoop chatty bubbles pop up with the conversation. Add slight sounds to towns based on their activity

In red towns open more buildings add npcs like bandits, rouges, assasains hiding out in them.

Make towns more alive!..
I would very much like to see this too.

eldrath

I'd like them to solely focus on PvP Balance , Economy , TC, polish/bug fixes for the next few months . The game's core problems .

That's of course not going to happen and they'll go straight ahead with the magic patch, which will only fuck PvP Balance more .
What´s the point of trying to archive perfect balance when they know that the magic patch will change it anyway? I think introducing a school that people having waiting YEARS for first and then adapting the balance is better.

The rest is fine. Although I really would like them to take another good look at PvE.

Also more migrating mobs, they are awesome. With good loot as well.

Finnley

Sad truth

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
It is said to be magic, after that i would like a graphic upgrade to weapons to fit armors and perhaps world in general, some area are gorgeous like fabernum and some area are ugly as fuck such as the central steppe.

New weapons were promised with sarduca.

The only upgrade i would do to noc towns is to let guilds control broker tax and have the controlling guild banner planted in the town.

Expand on tc:
-house customisation
-torches, well, fountain, campfire, head on pikes, statues....
-guild logo system

Hertix

I want improved AI, better pve/mob variety, more immersive dungeons/points of interest, and interesting/worthwhile loot tables.

Zarckon

Trial Member
I think they should release new small (or large) areas similar to the new graveyard island near tindrem
I wouldnt mind seeing more demon/undead related areas or something

Hertix

I think they should release new small (or large) areas similar to the new graveyard island near tindrem
I wouldnt mind seeing more demon/undead related areas or something

I think the undead thing is played out enough, they have plenty of racial and armor cominbations to create 1000s of variations of bandits / humanoid enemies, don't know why they don't start there.

Rillas

1. Vetrinary skill to bandage pets again
  2. Mount attribute system expanded to non-mount pets
  3. Breeding expanded to non-mount pets
  4. Unique textures expanded to non-mount pets
  5. Pet balance to make non-mount pets more effective in combat
  6. Grouping system to avoid flagging eachother
  7. Bow damage based on a combination of Str/Dex instead of Strength only
  8. Getting rid of NPC controlled TC assets like Mine Shafts since I want to play the game myself
  9. More cosmetic / non-combat type cloth and leather to wear in town.
  10. Give all races equal attribute caps so you can choose a race based on lore and looks (promote diversity, less min-maxing)
I suppose it's more of a list of what I want in the near future, not necessarily the next few patches.
Vetrinary skill is what I currently want the most for build flexibility.

Thread starter #17
  8. Getting rid of NPC controlled TC assets like Mine Shafts since I want to play the game myself
  10. Give all races equal attribute caps so you can choose a race based on lore and looks (promote diversity, less min-maxing)
I suppose it's more of a list of what I want in the near future, not necessarily the next few patches.

Only thing i would really change is 10
I dont think races should all be equal, i made a post about it in another thread and ill try to find it later.

Dennis131

You'd think they whole breeding non-mount pets would've been here already. Just like riding things bigger then yourself. Oh, potential you are a cruel mistress.

Thread starter #19
Even if you dont breed them, Id love to be bale to train pets upin a better way manually, and depending on how you train them they get more defensive or more offensive, than you can breed them and get some very unique pets. Add lots of different colors and fur / skin textures to pets and were set.

Status
Not open for further replies.