Noob Island ETA

"Low level crafting will no longer for example have a drastic impact on the damage of the weapon, instead it will impact the durability and materials needed. This way crafters that are starting out can make items that aren’t completely useless for other players. "
<3

Sebastian Persson

Developer
Staff member
"Low level crafting will no longer for example have a drastic impact on the damage of the weapon, instead it will impact the durability and materials needed. This way crafters that are starting out can make items that aren’t completely useless for other players. "
<3
It was my idea, unless it backfires then it was Herius idea.

MolagAmur

It was my idea, unless it backfires then it was Herius idea.
Actually it was my idea :cool:. I've been specifically stressing this for idk how long. Glad to see its added.

Also, you guys gonna give a 3 day free sub for Haven so everyone can mess around?

Last edited:
Actually it was my idea :cool:. I've been specifically stressing this for idk how long. Glad to see its added.

Also, you guys gonna give a 3 day free sub for Haven so everyone can mess around?
Free subs AND starter island patch would surely bring some people , but just the island ? I can’t really say about that one ...

Starter island will be great to see regardless though , I just hope the game still isn’t dead magically when it comes out (pipe dreams ?).

Tehmudjin

Thank you very much for this excellent idea, very much needed! And people say SV dont listen to players!

You dont need to be subbed to go to Haven tho.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
And people say SV dont listen to players!
Too bad they start listening to a tiny percentage of needed important changes years after it was already too late and most players already left with near no intent to ever come back...
As I always said to SV priority is very important to understand regarding their game, still to this day they have not learned that. Haven, MR, MO2 are just the last few examples of this as the game is still fundamentally broken just like the game is fundamentally unbalanced as it has been since the few decent times like Dawn times. Dawn is now 8 years ago since the game was decently balanced. Gonna say that again, 8 years since balance was DECENTLY good. 8 years is a long long long long time....

MolagAmur

Too bad they start listening to a tiny percentage of needed important changes years after it was already too late and most players already left with near no intent to ever come back...
As I always said to SV priority is very important to understand regarding their game, still to this day they have not learned that. Haven, MR, MO2 are just the last few examples of this as the game is still fundamentally broken just like the game is fundamentally unbalanced as it has been since the few decent times like Dawn times. Dawn is now 8 years ago since the game was decently balanced. Gonna say that again, 8 years since balance was DECENTLY good. 8 years is a long long long long time....
Its insane it was that long ago. Such good times.