October - Peace & Waterfalls

Thread starter #1
Me and my brother Thorberix (on the pic) was out looking for house spots when i took this picture next to the beautiful waterfall a stonethrow away from Meduli.

deathshroud

Exalted Member
awesome screenshot

Zoltan

That waterfall is far from beautiful IMO.

Thread starter #7
I don't know where you come from, but that is not a peace sign.
Hehe a reversed one maybe? i actually don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind when i took the pic.. and since i never mentioned that the "Peace" in the thread title had anything to do with what the guy in the picture is doing you must have seen a peace sign in there somewhere too ;)
not to be rude, but you look ugly! :D
Thx :)

Thank you! glad you liked it.

How do you make that sign? xD
It's a well preserved secret and i don't have clearance to tell you.. sorry :/

That waterfall is far from beautiful IMO.
Well, it's not ugly either or atleast that is my opinion.. you should however see it from the other side where the drop is.

Thanks for all the responses!

Hehe a reversed one maybe? i actually don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind when i took the pic.. and since i never mentioned that the "Peace" in the thread title had anything to do with what the guy in the picture is doing you must have seen a peace sign in there somewhere too ;)
Thx :)
With the palm inwards it's a rude gesture in the UK and some other countries, similar to giving someone the finger.

Thread starter #9
With the palm inwards it's a rude gesture in the UK and some other countries, similar to giving someone the finger.
Some people think it's a rude gesture while others think of it more as a "cool" gesture to do when taking a picture.. but essentially it's just two fingers and it has no consistent meaning.