PC- complete spellbooks

Thread starter #1
curios how much a complete necromancy and a complete elemtalism spellbook are, seperately. last time i remember necromancy was super high, but how about elemtalism? they both have their scrolls locked mainly in one chest, but elementalism has their seals easier to grab no?

agead_drem

It has been awhile since I've price checked necromancy, but in general the scrolls themselves for elementalism I currently value around 6.5k gold, add in the seal costs which are actually harder to acquire than the necromancy seals, as the necromancy seals are purchased directly from a vendor, could put the overall cost for the elementalism, spelll book complete, at about 8-9k gold.

Thread starter #5
oh? i thought some necromany seals were drops? they were all purchasable?

KBear

One of my game goals is to complete two spell books (Lex of Death and Golden Tome) with spells from all available schools. Still lots of work to do but well on the way.

I would estimate ~ 20k-25K too for a full Necro & Elementalist spell book. The time and effort is very costly too which may also have to be considered as it's not a quick task to gather all needed.

agead_drem

The death link seal comes from the shaman remains, the heart gives the key to the death hand and cursed breath seal keys. In regards to unique spell books, that was not used in approximating the gold value. Unique spell books, with just that school in it would definitely be worth more.

agead_drem

The only difficult thing to get really is the scrolls for death knight and mummy, which come from royal chests. The summon seals come the necromancer cave vendors.

Thread starter #10
huh, i thought necromancys seal keys were harder to get...maybe im mistaking it with spiritism. thanks for the info tho ^__^

agead_drem

Not a problem. Spirtism seals, and now scrolls, are definitely more of a hunt.

KBear

The Spirtism spell set is proving to be near impossible to complete for people starting out. I'm still searching for Kau and Dispel Portal scrolls :-(. If anyone has one I'll pay well