Peace, Freedom, Justice and Security to The New Empire

Thread starter #1

Teknique

Fought well you have my old padawans.

Abandon this madness. You can't rule Nave half unsubbed nor would you even want to. Your ability to parry whore is insignificant when compared to the power of the force.

Move on, the war is over. Live your lives, make new enemies and enjoy the game. Don't bite off more than you can chew, create ARPK guilds, build in the jungle, build outside meduli, recruit noobs. Just move on.

and remember these wise words. The last man who had a bone to pick, is a skeleton now.

Move on, recruit noobs, live outside meduli, then we will siege you at 2am and wonder why there is no activity in the game <3

Thread starter #4

Teknique

Move on, recruit noobs, live outside meduli, then we will siege you at 2am and wonder why there is no activity in the game <3
Sure maybe that will happen, but if you try to do something about it, you’ll guarantee that will happen

Did you just complain about someone sieging at 2am?

Pot meet kettle:rolleyes:

Thread starter #8

Teknique

But muh population.
I’m glad I wasn’t being at all unclear.

It does make it easier for those of us who do want to bring an end to this destructive conflict if you follow my advice.

Resistance is futile

Did you just complain about someone sieging at 2am?

Pot meet kettle:rolleyes:
Who have I sieged, esp at 2am?
I’m glad I wasn’t being at all unclear.

It does make it easier for those of us who do want to bring an end to this destructive conflict if you follow my advice.

Resistance is futile
All it will take is one salty kid being killed for you sensitive types to start sieging. No one looks to you for advice Tek. If I want to know how to crutch on whatever guild was most "powerful" at the time I'll let you know.

Thread starter #10

Teknique

Who have I sieged, esp at 2am?

All it will take is one salty kid being killed for you sensitive types to start sieging. No one looks to you for advice Tek. If I want to know how to crutch on whatever guild was most "powerful" at the time I'll let you know.
Generally a waste of time but sure I’ll bite. When I joined rpk it was on the brink of destruction. Thanks for playing

Generally a waste of time but sure I’ll bite. When I joined rpk it was on the brink of destruction. Thanks for playing
Lol. Yeah having 10000 guards and layers of walls and banks, with unlimited prom is on the brink. They werent on the brink, they were turning into an empire building guild and learning how to hide behind walls and gates and gz fight transforming the foundations of their guild into something they always railed against. I was present during that period and just because RPK was getting trounsed in fights doesn't mean their main keep was EVER in danger of being lost.

Thread starter #12

Teknique

Lol. Yeah having 10000 guards and layers of walls and banks, with unlimited prom is on the brink. They werent on the brink, they were turning into an empire building guild and learning how to hide behind walls and gates and gz fight transforming the foundations of their guild into something they always railed against. I was present during that period and just because RPK was getting trounsed in fights doesn't mean their main keep was EVER in danger of being lost.
Your ignorance is shining brightly. Prom had to be farmed daily. You may have joined after daedylankiller but your experience isn’t mine

Your ignorance is shining brightly. Prom had to be farmed daily. You may have joined after daedylankiller but your experience isn’t mine
Yeah you joined an empire guild, I joined a pvp guild that refused to live behind walls. Didn't take much but PvErs to take over to change the entire foundation of the guild's ideology.

Dalacor

Fought well you have my old padawans.

Abandon this madness. You can't rule Nave half unsubbed nor would you even want to. Your ability to parry whore is insignificant when compared to the power of the force.

Move on, the war is over. Live your lives, make new enemies and enjoy the game. Don't bite off more than you can chew, create ARPK guilds, build in the jungle, build outside meduli, recruit noobs. Just move on.

and remember these wise words. The last man who had a bone to pick, is a skeleton now.
Definition of Empire: an empire is defined as “an aggregate [collection] of nations or people ruled over by an emperor or other powerful sovereign or government, usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, FrenchEmpire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.”

Given nobody plays this game it is difficult to justify the term Empire, perhaps you could use "Collection of individuals", Small gathering of like minded people". Just for accuracy sake.

Thread starter #15

Teknique

ROAR had the most guards I had ever seen in MO... well besides PYRE.

:rolleyes:

How does a guild that always gets "trounced" always win, always on top, Server War after Server War and I'm talking before Steam launch and through the largest pop MO has ever seen to now?

How do you always come up on the shit end of the stick, why does RPK! always best you and yours despite your efforts?

Definition of Empire: an empire is defined as “an aggregate [collection] of nations or people ruled over by an emperor or other powerful sovereign or government, usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, FrenchEmpire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.”

Given nobody plays this game it is difficult to justify the term Empire, perhaps you could use "Collection of individuals", Small gathering of like minded people". Just for accuracy sake.

Yes. The empire is dead. One guy can claim lands and refusw imperial autority and not consecuence. Not have empire goverment empire institution or one emperor. Myrland is chaos. Low population live in tribal areas.

Last edited:

Dalacor

ROAR had the most guards I had ever seen in MO... well besides PYRE.

:rolleyes:

How does a guild that always gets "trounced" always win, always on top, Server War after Server War and I'm talking before Steam launch and through the largest pop MO has ever seen to now?

How do you always come up on the shit end of the stick, why does RPK! always best you and yours despite your efforts?
Just to help out those newer players, RPK never won a single war until the population died. When we had a population they did master the ninja siege against a PVE guild though, this is likely the peak of all their achievements.

Just to help out those newer players, RPK never won a single war until the population died. When we had a population they did master the ninja siege against a PVE guild though, this is likely the peak of all their achievements.
- Just to help out clueless old players that most Steam noobs have more play time then them -

The ID Eradication Server War was won with the largest server pop in MO of any Server War to date

And the next biggest pop for a Server War was the 7L vs GUTS, when 7L came into RPK! comms an asked for help

RPK! has been in and controlled the same territory longer than any guild in the History of Mortal Online

What war did RPK! start that they lost?

- Just to help out clueless old players that most Steam noobs have more play time then them -

The ID Eradication Server War was won with the largest server pop in MO of any Server War to date

And the next biggest pop for a Server War was the 7L vs GUTS, when 7L came into RPK! comms an asked for help

RPK! has been in and controlled the same territory longer than any guild in the History of Mortal Online

What war did RPK! start that they lost?

Actually I thought you were just a bit deluded but here you blatantly lie. I fought on the side of RPK against ID in that war and I can tell you its not anywhere near the biggest war and certainly didnt feature any particularly great fights either. RPK only became a thing when they absorbed the remanants of the guilds that quit the game and ended up being about 80% of the vets on the server and the only truly active guild but if that makes the guild relevant then good for you.

You might want to look up the history of MO to see the truly great wars, to the majority of MO players, aside from the past 3-4 years of MO being empty, RPK were never a force in any way. Its like saying you beat someone at tennis when they tore a muscle in the first game. Yes you won, no it doesnt make you good.