Peace, Freedom, Justice and Security to The New Empire

Lol. Yeah having 10000 guards and layers of walls and banks, with unlimited prom is on the brink. They werent on the brink, they were turning into an empire building guild and learning how to hide behind walls and gates and gz fight transforming the foundations of their guild into something they always railed against. I was present during that period and just because RPK was getting trounsed in fights doesn't mean their main keep was EVER in danger of being lost.
Rpk only has so many walls and guards to protest walls and guards ....

manflyer can you stop stealing peoples names so everyone doesn't know who you are. you are legit using the name of a person who knows bord irl and was in nWo for most of the time period you claim to have knowledge of. Only 4-5 people use the ! in rpk and thats !RPK members.

also the last "big" war was the GGA vs BBA and that was before Fate and RPK were the last two guilds in the GGA alliance fighting in the ID eradication war.

also come get REQ'ed in fab old man.

Dalacor

manflyer can you stop stealing peoples names so everyone doesn't know who you are. you are legit using the name of a person who knows bord irl and was in nWo for most of the time period you claim to have knowledge of. Only 4-5 people use the ! in rpk and thats !RPK members.

also the last "big" war was the GGA vs BBA and that was before Fate and RPK were the last two guilds in the GGA alliance fighting in the ID eradication war.

also come get REQ'ed in fab old man.
Finally the truth!

To be fair, RPK have been relevant for a few years in MO. Sadly in that time MO is no longer relevant for 99% of its playerbase.

Thread starter #24

Teknique

I fought on the side of RPK against ID in that war and I can tell you its not anywhere near the biggest war and certainly didnt feature any particularly great fights either.
ah yes, a clone trooper executing order 66 back when I was a Jedi. Embrace the new government you fought for :). After all you and the community earned it.

Are you guys still arguing about this shit, on a dead game? "ID eradication war," rofl.

ID moved on-to bigger and better horizons.

Conquering populated games is much more fun.

Are you guys still arguing about this shit, on a dead game? "ID eradication war," rofl.

ID moved on-to bigger and better horizons.

Conquering populated games is much more fun.

what game is? the screen?

what game is? the screen?
Conqueror's blade, it lacks the depth of mortal as far as skills go, but it's pretty fun way to pass time until Mortal 2.

We currently own Liangyun, which is one of the four regions. It's pretty much a mount and blade MMO.

This is a fight one of our friendly city states had last TW, they defend the Northern Liangyun/ Southern Liangyun border. Forts are important because you can't cross them on the overworld map unless you're friendly.
The best bit is the charge at like 20 minutes!

Last edited:

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
From what I remember RPK owned a house until the server population quit. Then they got a keep after losing their house a million times due to their giant mouths....Must be the champions of MO.

Thread starter #31

Teknique

From what I remember RPK owned a house until the server population quit. Then they got a keep after losing their house a million times due to their giant mouths....Must be the champions of MO.
Difference between memory and fabrication. unless you're saying the era of 200 steam players was when the population quit.

RPK had its keep around the necro patch which was one of the higher pops in recent history. End of the dred war was a population decrease but the most significant was the data breach which occured after.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Difference between memory and fabrication. unless you're saying the era of 200 steam players was when the population quit.

RPK had its keep around the necro patch which was one of the higher pops in recent history. End of the dred war was a population decrease but the most significant was the data breach which occured after.
Yes I know the difference between memory and fabrication is hard to grasp for RPK lemmings, just ask MR.Flayerofmen. He is RPKs best memory stick with solid memory without an inch of fabrication present. I see you got some training sessions from him.

Steam pop didnt last long, I actually played then unlike you guys who camped graveyards 24/7 to keep the game from increasing its population.

Anyway by the time Steam release happened MO was a barren death land bumping the pop for a few weeks to a month or two with new players RPK could dominate.
While on the topic I do remember all the vids of RPK getting farmed when older players got fed up of RPKs demoralizing behaviour.

You know back when the pop was healthy we had almost 200 players on one side in sieges, that is without the whole server participating aswell. But I guess players that started after MOs pop got redlined think 200 players are a healthy and good pop...
When half the server fits into top 100 anything, its not a good sign.

Hope you someday learns the difference between fabrication and memory, but I wont hold my breath seeing the company you hang around...

Well thats enough RPK talk, got to stop before I catch the cold or something worse. Have a good day and keep living the fantasy!

PS. Those that had not quit already before Necro patch quit right after that abomination hit the server. Theres a reason RPK could still have a keep after that patch you know, most prominent guilds and players was long gone before Necro patch was even teased, and its quality made sure none of them returned.

Last edited:
Thread starter #33

Teknique

Yes I know the difference between memory and fabrication is hard to grasp for RPK lemmings, just ask MR.Flayerofmen. He is RPKs best memory stick with solid memory without an inch of fabrication present. I see you got some training sessions from him.

Steam pop didnt last long, I actually played then unlike you guys who camped graveyards 24/7 to keep the game from increasing its population.

Anyway by the time Steam release happened MO was a barren death land bumping the pop for a few weeks to a month or two with new players RPK could dominate.
While on the topic I do remember all the vids of RPK getting farmed when older players got fed up of RPKs demoralizing behaviour.

You know back when the pop was healthy we had almost 200 players on one side in sieges, that is without the whole server participating aswell. But I guess players that started after MOs pop got redlined think 200 players are a healthy and good pop...
When half the server fits into top 100 anything, its not a good sign.

Hope you someday learns the difference between fabrication and memory, but I wont hold my breath seeing the company you hang around...

Well thats enough RPK talk, got to stop before I catch the cold or something worse. Have a good day and keep living the fantasy!

PS. Those that had not quit already before Necro patch quit right after that abomination hit the server. Theres a reason RPK could still have a keep after that patch you know, most prominent guilds and players was long gone before Necro patch was even teased, and its quality made sure none of them returned.
I’m not bias, I specifically said unless you’re referring to this, which isn’t really contestable on my end since I didn’t play back then. But also so long ago that it’s not really worth addressing.

I didn’t say it was a healthy pop, just the highest in recent history. Your lack of clarity on what your referring to isn’t some fault of mine. There’s been a recent population decrease which most people are referencing when they say population decrease.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
I’m not bias, I specifically said unless you’re referring to this, which isn’t really contestable on my end since I didn’t play back then. But also so long ago that it’s not really worth addressing.

I didn’t say it was a healthy pop, just the highest in recent history. Your lack of clarity on what your referring to isn’t some fault of mine. There’s been a recent population decrease which most people are referencing when they say population decrease.
Ye it was my fault for thinking you actually meant a tiny bit of population and not simply a decent sized army back when this game had a population for the entire ingame population.

As said back then 200 players was 1 side in a not server wide war, I dont consider 200 players anything other than well a last breath dying game.

As for population decrease its been downhill since before release with slight ups and downs now and then when the devs managed to dupe players with lofty promises always to be broken...

Oh and I cant speak about the breach your talking about as I quit prior to it. Only returned some time after to get my accounts back and quit within the week when rechecking the game which was same old SV priority regarding the game, nothing has improved still....

Dalacor

Given that TC killed the game and that was long before Necro patch, sadly your RPK lived well after the peaks of MO, in fact within 3 months of Steam launch the game was back at its lowest eb again. To be truly relevant as a PVP force realistically you would have needed to be a factor before TC and sadly RPK were not close to a factor prior to TC. They fought a cool mini war with ID which was mostly ninja sieges but otherwise were barely a footnote until the pop left.