Pls Wall of Same

Thread starter #1

Finnley

Please finally have a public wall of shame list
No SJW gutmensch excuses pls
Especially since the account security issues people need to know who the bad apples are
I have noticed and reported a few players that have sneaked their way back in but it would be much better if there was clearance.
I can only report people that i should not even know where banned
It makes it so easy for them to sneak back in
I personally lost over 40 accounts because of the breach, it bothers me deeply whenever i see another culprit still playing under "new" identity.

Last edited:

Golgotha

I lost and recovered my main account to find all of my guys deleted during the big data breach. All my work since release day gone (multiple characters on that account existed since release...).

Yea... bothers me tremendously as well that over the years "bad" people just kept coming back and continuing the cycle of shit.

Yeonan

I lost and recovered my main account to find all of my guys deleted during the big data breach. All my work since release day gone (multiple characters on that account existed since release...).

Yea... bothers me tremendously as well that over the years "bad" people just kept coming back and continuing the cycle of shit.
Discord should be able to reset them for you, contact him on the official discord

oykd

did you lost your title guy GLORIUS LORD ?

U aren't the only one who lost and won't be the Last as long as Sv don't pay more attention to Securing there background and players data and information base , instead of making new shitty islands fix the game First meh ....

Golgotha

Discord should be able to reset them for you, contact him on the official discord
Thank you. I will look into that.

did you lost your title guy GLORIUS LORD ?
Glorious Lord Beord is currently MIA, yes. The title has been lost, unless Yeonan has pointed me on a fortuitous path.

oykd

Glorious Lord Beord is currently MIA, yes. The title has been lost, unless Yeonan has pointed me on a fortuitous path.[/QUOTE]
damn man it yook you years to get that title i woud be pist at SV if they didnt give it back...

Thank you. I will look into that.

Glorious Lord Beord is currently MIA, yes. The title has been lost, unless Yeonan has pointed me on a fortuitous path.
You need to contact LGM Discord

You will be reset to about a week before the breach.

Please finally have a public wall of shame list
No SJW gutmensch excuses pls
Especially since the account security issues people need to know who the bad apples are
I have noticed and reported a few players that have sneaked their way back in but it would be much better if there was clearance.
I can only report people that i should not even know where banned
It makes it so easy for them to sneak back in
I personally lost over 40 accounts because of the breach, it bothers me deeply whenever i see another culprit still playing under "new" identity.
As has been stated, a wall of shame might invite more scoundrels than it deters.

To the problem, some thoughts:

a "quick report" button that pages GMs

and more importantly,

Punish the Guild.

A RICO type rule in the TOS can go into effect. All members of a cheating character's guild get a point on their accounts.
Guilds not actively recruiting and supporting cheaters, because they directly benefit from them, might dramatically reduce the occurrence.

Last edited:

oykd

we need one ;D we deserve one.!

Now it makes sense why I dont have my forum account and game accounts ... :mad:

Thread starter #12

Finnley

The accounts i lost used throw away e-mail addresses sadly SV does not restore them or resets the passwords to before the breach