Posting for a friend

Thread starter #2
We don't share the same feelings, but the quality is too fine not to share.

Trying to justify stalking and harassing people, because he didn't get blocked, is like saying "Hey, he didn't stop me taking this bottle of whiskey from his store, so it's not theft, because he pretty much allowed me to take it" - Stupid logic tbh.

Tasty also sounds like he has a ball of tissue up each nostril, while his testicles don't know, if they're sagging low or up in his stomach - creating this in the middle, where it's like his voice is on the verge of cracking every word, with a nasally twist.

Curious what the GM who spawned in front of him actually went on to say. Odd that it wasn't in the video.

Thread starter #5
Trying to justify stalking and harassing people, because he didn't get blocked, is like saying "Hey, he didn't stop me taking this bottle of whiskey from his store, so it's not theft, because he pretty much allowed me to take it" - Stupid logic tbh.

Tasty also sounds like he has a ball of tissue up each nostril, while his testicles don't know, if they're sagging low or up in his stomach - creating this in the middle, where it's like his voice is on the verge of cracking every word, with a nasally twist.
Pls don't bully my son he has austism.

Yo I suck Seb dick if its all It need to get a key.

Finnley

gawwd another kid with superiority complex
that takes the game too serious

Speznat

sad because its true xD
make heavy armors worthable again

what's the meme with tiara farming?
If i remember right TB was farming the npcs in Fab for tiaras and selling them. The devs must have seen it as to easy of money so they nerfed it.

TB may have seen it as a personal attack against him.