PRAE & Friends vs KOTO & Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

princereaper

Exalted Member

This was a fight with good numbers so I feel its my duty to share it.

DC
AXIS
PRAE

VS

KOTO
Wessex

slyy

Haha was a fun fight, good magery! Thanks for video
But damnit my crazy over extend wasnt missed xD

Ps. We just wanted to continue the fight after restart, our guys were up for it but seemingly half of yours weren't :p These fights are real exciting though we should have more, rematch tonight? ;)

Scabies

<font color="#FFCC00">Focus Group</font>
rematch somewhere far away from meduli *thanks*

Scabies

<font color="#FFCC00">Focus Group</font>
they did not delayed it, princey just do shity video editing here ;)

Thread starter #6

princereaper

Exalted Member
Haha was a fun fight, good magery! Thanks for video
But damnit my crazy over extend wasnt missed xD

Ps. We just wanted to continue the fight after restart, our guys were up for it but seemingly half of yours weren't :p These fights are real exciting though we should have more, rematch tonight? ;)
I'm working for the next 4 days straight so I won't be able to take part if there is any fights between us. Hehe yeah we should have all logged in at the same time.

Damn it! Why do I always miss these epic battles?!? When was this?

Saw the server restart message and I lol'd, nice that the GM's delayed the server restart so the fight could go on.
The server didn't actually get delayed. I recorded this but I recorded it in a format that has issues with video editing software.....took me 6 hours to finally render it without crashing but there is some issues such as a part of the video playing again at the end and some flickering in the video.

Also if anyone is wondering why there is a whitebox in the chatbox. It's because sensitive stuff was being spoken in the guild chat while the fight was going on.

Saladino

grasthard

they did not delayed it, princey just do shity video editing here ;)
take notes of the editing...

:D

nice vid BTW, but what was the crappy music at the beginning? german anime techno wtf?

who is the KotO guy fighting with the tool to bake the pizza in the oven? :D

Xar

Nice vid.

Good choice in music too. ;)

greetings

Was fun fight but you should of included the entire fight.

Elghorn

Good vid!
Also what's the name of the first song?

Kalladin

Trial Member
take notes of the editing...

:D

nice vid BTW, but what was the crappy music at the beginning? german anime techno wtf?

who is the KotO guy fighting with the tool to bake the pizza in the oven? :D
I think and i only think that it was Electrum but not positive was a good fight watched it in game on my cook (hes on the rock at 2:48 :p)

Grike

Nice vid, had to watch it on 0 volume though, and why did you repeat some of the fight twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.