Pumpkin head lights area like torch

Thread starter #1
The wife has been playing in the Halloween event and she brought up the idea that it would be neat if the pumpkin heads light up the area like a torch when worn.

Many times I have seen players asking for a light source that you could wear. So I thought the idea would be worth posting here.

Having to give up the use of a real helmet could be a bit of a balance for it.

Speznat

The wife has been playing in the Halloween event and she brought up the idea that it would be neat if the pumpkin heads light up the area like a torch when worn.

Many times I have seen players asking for a light source that you could wear. So I thought the idea would be worth posting here.

Having to give up the use of a real helmet could be a bit of a balance for it.
that would be a good idea, a hat lamp.

or a slot for a laterns on the armor or something.

That would be pretty interesting. During the last adventure I went on in the Sarlacc Pit of Sarducca, we had to dedicate a player as torch bearer until we got to main combat area where we could place a bazillion campfires just so we could see our enemies. Until we got to that area, that player couldn't cast spells or do much at all, else the other players wouldn't see who they were fighting.

That being said, I've heard there's a light spell for elementalists? This might be the solution to our problem already if it follows you around or something, but I haven't come across it yet so I'm not sure.

Edit: I've been informed the Light spell does not follow you around. Big bummer.

Last edited: