PvP in 2019

Thread starter #1

Oghmium fighters battle Tindrem randoms. The ultimate battle of the haves and have nots this is the hilarious state of pvp in this dyeing game.

Teknique

Trial Member
I fought for an open tephra crater. God had other plans, so did judgement smasher and regret. Ignorant of the boon I had in store for them.

Dalacor

Oghmium fighters battle Tindrem randoms. The ultimate battle of the haves and have nots this is the hilarious state of pvp in this dyeing game.
The MMO game that on average has 20 individuals playing it. Its so sad

Thread starter #5
If you're interested check out zerolifee on twitch

why do ppl buy greenscreens, looks fine without one lol

its pretty fun fighting with them having 2x-3x the people but 1/3 the coordination.

why do ppl buy greenscreens, looks fine without one lol
You can do that effect without a greenscreen

Thread starter #10
its pretty fun fighting with them having 2x-3x the people but 1/3 the coordination.
These fights always go the same way
1 someone starts calling guards
2 RPK takes a few losses after kiling many FTPs and and shit tiers
3 people log mounteds on both sides

Dalacor

These fights always go the same way
1 someone starts calling guards
2 RPK takes a few losses after kiling many FTPs and and shit tiers
3 people log mounteds on both sides
You missed:

4. At the end of the fight RPK is convinced they are the best PVP guild in MO history
5. RPK is still a laughing stock

Dalacor

@Dalacor
hey bro hows GV going?

Oh yeh , RIP MO.
Good good, Fighting 24/7 still, population high, patches 2 weekly.

Actually Kranick joined us at Ismirs it seems as he was in my party earlier. You play GV?

P.S - Who are you again?

Thread starter #15
you need to be suscribed to his channel to see the previous videos, this guy's a dickhead
Ya he just did that few days ago I won't waist money on a sub to play MO why the hell would I pay to watch someone play it.:rolleyes:

Teknique

Trial Member
You missed:

4. At the end of the fight RPK is convinced they are the best PVP guild in MO history
5. RPK is still a laughing stock
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Good good, Fighting 24/7 still, population high, patches 2 weekly.

Actually Kranick joined us at Ismirs it seems as he was in my party earlier. You play GV?

P.S - Who are you again?
I'm your guild leader bro, Beyjax :)

haha nah its Alfaris man
prob be back in about a month or so

thats good to hear, GV always gna b high pop cos their devs know what the community wants and are active...
unlike some devs outs there that post an update once a year and get peoples hopes up for nothin